Sign in to follow this  
Flatfoot Thompsen

Ideas for Future Indiana Jones Sets

Share your ideas!

Here are mine:

Mine Chase: A small set from Temple of Doom. Includes 2 mine cars with shovles on the back. About 70 - 80 peices with 4 minfigs: Indiana Jones with Kali torso, Willy, Short Round, and Thuggie with sword.

Temple of The Grail: A large temple set featuring two traps: 2 Spinning Sawblades, and 10 bricks with letter stickers on them alligned in two rows of five with the word LEGO hidden in them. If a minifig is placed on brick without L, E, G, or O on it, it will break off. At the end of the temple is a small area with a water fountain and a shelf with 3 fake grails and the acctual on. 800 peices with 9 minifigs: Indiana Jones, Henry Jones, 3 soldiers, Donovan, Brody, Elsa, and Grail Knight.

Edited by Flatfoot Thompsen

My ideas......

Flying Wing: A baseplate, a watch tower and a flying wing with all its features. It includes Indy, mechanic, three soldiers and Marion.

Fighter chase: One enemy fighter and biplane, it includes Indy, Henry and enemy pilot.

I like the idea of the grail room being a smaller set better (probably because I wouldn't buy a bigger one ;).

Like maybe you would get a small half room with a couple of grails, indie, his dad, elsa, and maybe a nazi. I love the scene they made in the videogame and I think something small but like it would be very nice. I would actually consider buying it andI don't own any of the indie sets.

Share your ideas!

Here are mine:

Mine Chase: A small set from Temple of Doom. Includes 2 mine cars with shovles on the back. About 70 - 80 peices with 4 minfigs: Indiana Jones with Kali torso, Willy, Short Round, and Thuggie with sword.

Temple of The Grail: A large temple set featuring two traps: 2 Spinning Sawblades, and 10 bricks with letter stickers on them alligned in two rows of five with the word LEGO hidden in them. If a minifig is placed on brick without L, E, G, or O on it, it will break off. At the end of the temple is a small area with a water fountain and a shelf with 3 fake grails and the acctual on. 800 peices with 9 minifigs: Indiana Jones, Henry Jones, 3 soldiers, Donovan, Brody, Elsa, and Grail Knight.

I agree.

my Ideas-

Temple Of Doom

Temple of Doom: A largish set with working winch that takes the cage thingie up and down, The giant Statue that hold the winch up, a s large skull that holds three Sacred stones, a pit of lava for indie to swing over, And various Traps added by TLC. Includes Willie, Indie, Short Round, Mola ram and 2 Thuggies. $70

Elephant set :tongue: : 3 elephants and surrounding jungle and jungle critters. Willie, Indie and short Round.$20

Car chase: A medium sized set with includes two cars a Rickshaw and few stands. Willie, Indie, Short round, The villains from club Obi-wan and a few chinese citizens.$25

The Plane: That plan in TOD, A snow slope and a raft. Indie, Willie Short round 2 pilots. $40

The Last Crusade-

Blimp: A giant Blimp With a plane attached to the bottom. Indie, Henry Jones, Some passengers and some villains.$100

The train. A medium train with 5 cars filled with animals. One being the reptile room, another the lion room, another the magic room with magic stuff that young indie uses, the engine and a room with a rhino. Comes with young indie, conductor and 3 villains.$60

Motor Boat Chase: A small set that comes with a blue base plate 2 motor boats and various Venice Italy stuff. Indie, 2 thuggies and that girl from Last crusade. $20

ROTLA_

Barroom Brawl: A $40 set bar that comes with marion Indie, The enemy with the black fedora an 2 thuggies.

Flying wing: The Plane Indie, a german pilot and the buff mechanic dude. $90

And more i cant think of right now.

KOTCS-

Barroom Brawl 2: A small set that has a bar, soda fountain and some tables. With Mutt, Indie $ gang members and 2 KBG agents.$30

Area 51:A medium set with Lots of boxes, a truck and a crate with an alien. indie, mac,Irana Spalko, Colonial Dovcheco, And some soviets disguised as americans. $51

Grave Robbers: Comes with Mutt, indie and a Skeleton warrior.$10

Thats about it.

Edited by cartoondude

Here's a set I'd like to see from Temple Of Doom:

Sacrificial Lair (the place where Mola Ram sacrificed people and almost got Willie). 728 Pieces. Comes with 8 minifigs, Willie, Short Round, Indiana Jones with shirtless torso, Mola Ram, and four of his goons. Around $80.00.

Oh....that's my dream set, by the way. :wub:

Edited by DarkYamiDragon

The beginning scene from ToD (with large gong, classic car etc.)

Castle Brunwald from LC

Grail temple from LC

Library (with catacombs) from LC

Bridge scene from ToD

The temple from ToD (including the insect/trap rooms)

Street chase scene from Raiders

Flying wing from Raiders

Mine scene from ToD

Zeppelin from LC

Circus train from LC

Boat scene from LC

Tank from LC

Village scene from ToD (where one of the stones came from)

The college/university where indy works

Edited by Fluyt

wave 1 2009:

tod:

£8: free the slave: includes: wall with jewels, slave with pick, slace driver, short round

£19 mines willi, indy, thug, shortie, two carts, two tracks. motorised

£29: shanghi showdown: lao che, willi, indy, thug, shortie: dragon, gong, tble, club stuff, cars

£70:temple of kali: chatter, mola, thug, shot round, wili, indy (new head (one kalified, one grinning). includes whench, stones, mine cart going along back, lava

wave two: rotla/lc

8: cairo : marion, monkey man, thug: stall, bike, pots, monkey

20: circis train: fedora, train, indy, goon

30: dog fight: twom planes, indy, vogel, piolot, seagull, henery snr, luggage

60: grail night, elsa, indy, sala marcusdonovan: enterance, three levals, one with blades, one with falling flooor, one with thin strip and grails

im gonna break your bricks ( so i can have them)

Just give me that plane that Indy fights on in Holy Grail that Jessica mentioned and a lot of commies and not-nazis and I'll be a happy(er) camper. Military vehicles for the win!

Edit: I typed give twice on accident.

Edited by filefolders

Okay, here's a few ideas:

Raiders of the Lost ark:

- The flying wing (of course)

- Marion's bar in Nepal, with new Major Toht and Sherpa native figures!

Last Crusade:

- Young Indy train chase, with one train car with some lions or snakes inside and the unnamed guy chasing Indy(the video game calls him Fedora, I think).

- Sir Richard's Grave, with Indy, Elsa, the grave, some rats, and some fire bricks.

- Castle Rescue - you know, the scene with the secret radio opperating room and the chimney. Includes a new female guard minifigure as well.

- Tank Fight, with the tank, and new Colonel Vogel and Marcus Brody figures.

- The Temple of the Holy Grail, with all three traps (Breath of God, Word of God, and Path of God), plus the cup room with the Grail Knight.

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull:

- Hangar 51, with a russian jeep, several russians, and Mac

- Apocalypse Town, with a couple russians and the lead fridge, of course! :grin:

And finally, there will be no Temple of Doom sets, guys - TLC already said that. Frankly, I'm very happy for that, because I hated Temple of Doom and almost everything about it. :sick:

Well I wouldnt totally rule ToD out of the picture. Lego used to have that so called anti-violence policy, and now we have bloody minifigures, machine guns, and rocket launchers!! So here are some sets they can make for ToD-

Bedroom Encounter ( Dont get worried :grin: )-$10- Indy, Short round, and Thuggee to duel. With bed, chests, various other bedroom objects.

Bridge duel- $15- collapse-able bridge, Indy, Mola Ram, Thuggee, 2 aligators

Elephant Caravan- $20-3 elephants (one of which smaller) with gear and whatnot, Indy, Willie, Shortround and Indian Guide

Shanghai Chase- $30- 2 cars, Indy in suit, Shorty, Willie and 2 Chinese thugs. Not unlike Race for stolen treasure. Maybe rickshaw??

Plane escape- $45- Plane w/ raft and poultry Indy, Shorty, Willie, and Two pilots w/ parachutes. Maybe a white mountain thing and river?

Mine Chase :blush:- $70- Three carts and over three feet of track and that roller where the slave watchman fights Indy, and end of track with mountain opening (similar to entrance in temple escape). Various traps for Thuggies and something to represent the water,Mola Ram Indy, Willie, Shorty and 4 thuggies. This could combine with the Bridge set to add playability. I can honestly envision a set like this in my head and hope we eventually get it.

Darthperson8

Edited by darthperson8

Bedroom Encounter ( Dont get worried :grin: )-$10- Indy, Short round, and Thuggee to duel. With bed, chests, various other bedroom objects.

:oh:

:hmpf:

Poor Short Round.

maybe, like everyone said, a minecar chase with tracks and indy,short round,that girl(can't remember name!) and 2 of those warriors

A zeppelin with extra plan like in last crusade would also be nice

-The circus train from Indiana Jones and the fate of atlantis

-The Ark with Toht, Belloc and a few nazis

-The submarine and the cargo ship

Opening of the Ark with Belloq, Toht, Diedrich (sp), Indy, Marion, and a couple Nazis.

Basket Chase with Indy, Marion, Bandit Swordsman (who gets shot) and Sallah.

Escape from Club Obi-Wan with Indy in suit, Willie in dress, and Short Round

Something temple of doom, like the secret passageway filled with bugs or chinese car chase scene.

PLEASE READ my first ever post, and these are the Indy sets I think they should add.

ROFTLA-

Ravenwood Bar-Medium building with a tip over table, chairs, lots of glasses and cups, spin around fireplace where you find headpiece of ra, openable dwrawer under cash register to find 100$, and small drawer with pistol. Minifigs, Marion(mountains, Indy, Toht, Sherpa fighter w/ pistol.250ish pcs, 20dollars

Cairo Streetfight- small set, with marketstall(stall has two crates with apples,bananas, pots and pans), sweeping broom, trash can, big basket Marion fits in, openable drawerunder stall with coins. Minifigs- Indy(desert), Marion(cairo) with pan, Caio Swordsman, monkey. 100ish pcs 10$

Map Room- Small set, same colors and stickers as Lost Tomb, rope in center, miniture stup city on floor, place to put staff of Ra, lightbrick in wall that shines through staff(leaves dot on biggest building, building lifts up to find gems) Minifigs- INdy (deseert disguise) Sallah( desert/w shovel)possibly guard with pistol) 100 ish pcs, 10$

Airwing Scene- German Airplane with back turret and cockpit, fuel truck, tent, tool rack, watchtower, Indy, Marion (w/ scared face) German Boxer(no shirt) , Pilot(with pistol), Mechanic(w/ wrench), and airfield baseplate with runway design. 500ish pcs, 50-60 dollars.

Belloq's car- very small set with Belloq's black car, the ark, and Belloq, Toht, and driver. 60 pc set 5-6$ goes good with Stolen Treasure Race

Sub Base- Submarine (can open up to see radar and storage equipment, also has firing torpedo and turret on top), Sub hangar( radio control room, lots of crates, fueling equipment and tools and RpG rocket launcher in a crate.), Ark staging area(video cameras, lights, ark, and pole where indy and marion get tied up. Minifigs are Soldier Indy, Nightgown Marion, Toht with melty face on one side and normal on the other, Priest Belloq, 1 sub admiral, 2-3 guards with rifles or submachine guns. 600ish pieces, 60-70 dollars.

TOD-

Shanghai Showdown- Club Obi- Wan (Small building, with 1 or 2 tables, one table with spinning lazy susan, a dragon head that can open and close, a gong, a statue w/ sword, a diamond, glass wine glasses, and a antidote tube)Comes with 2 cars, one Short Rounds, the other Lao Ches, A market stall and and a few chinese signs. Also comes with Lao Che airplane, with chicken cages and raft that can go out a slidable door. Small airfield items (fuel, tools, landing gear.)Minifigs- Dinner Suit Indy, Dancing suit Willie, Short Round, Lao Che, bodyguard(w/gun). 400 pcs - 30-40 dollars.

Sankara village- medium set, small hut, miceslanious things inside hut, rock to put sankara stone in (comes with Sankara stone) 2 elephants, couple of trees and snakes and bugs.

Minifigs- Indy, Willie(white jacket), Village Elder, Indian Guide. 200-250 pcs 15-20 dollars

Temple Doom- Large set, about the size of akator temple- winch up cage in front of kali statue,mine carts that go to break apart bridge, mining area for slaves, top of the temple features secret entrance from the bedrrom to the bug and spike room, and dining area with spiders and snakes on plates. All mounted on baseplate. Minifigs- sacrifice willie, kali indy, short round, mola ram, 2 thugges( one w/ sword, the other with whip and sword) 2 slave children, 1 british soldier(with rifle) and 1 crocodile and endless bugs :)900ish pcs. 80-90 dollars

LC-

Young Indy Train-Large sized train with 4 cars and the steam engine. List of cars- Rhino car- has a rhino in the car with a breakable roof when you push up on a piece in the bottom, Reptile car- lots of crates with snakes, hopefully new snake type, and a pen with an alligator. Lion car- lion with whip hanging in the back, magic car- couple of magic things like rack of wands and hats and dissapering box in the center(trapdoor under the box)Engine is like any steam engine with circus stickers on side. Also comes with small truck like Race for stolen treasure, except different color and tiny bit smaller. All cars can open on the side. Mnifigs- Boy Scout Indy w/ cross of Coronado, Fedora guy, Fedora looter w/ pistol, man in white hat? 500-600 pcs 50-60 dollars

Venice Chase- Library- Medium sized building /w bookshelves with at least 10 books and a trapdoor with a x on it. leads down into a rat filled tomb with skeleton traps? and opening crypt with knight skeleton and inscripted shield. Cafe- small cafe and fountain with pizza and umbrellas. boat area- two speedboats and docking system?

Minifigs- Elsa and Proffesor Indy, Kazim with machine gun like the ones from River Chase, 1 fez wearing guy with pistol, and 1 civilian. 300 pcs- 20-30 dollars

Castle Brunwald- large set with operations room with 2 suit of armors and tie up chair, fire place that when you turn a gear it spins which leads into a radio room withradio and radar systems. secret staircase that leads to a boat and a motorcycle repair area and a motorcycle. the upper floors include Prof henry Jones bedroom with breakable window and inspection tabe . turn the fireplace in the bedroom to find the Grail diary. The other bedroom has a bed andtable and another breakable window(in the movie thats the one where elsa gets kidnnapped) The entrance has a suit of armor and (scottish accent) tapestries! 600 pcs 50-60 dollars. Minifigs include Indy, Elsa , henry Jones, Colonel Vogel (black outfit), radio operator, motorcycle driver, and 1 guard. all soldiers have apistol except guard who has rifle.

Trouble in the sky- very large set, with large brickbuilt zepplin with cabin big enouh to have a 2 tables, chairs and pilot seat, Large airfield base, Zepplin airport (small building) Refuiling things, baggage cairiers, tools, etc. Farmhouse, farmers car, more tools, beach area, tunnel, road. 2 german airplanes, attachable Zepplin airplane w/ machine gun, birds. Zepplin airport has 6 waiting seats, ticket area , radio and radar. Farmhouse has simple bed, chairs and lift-up table to find coins and key) Trees are along road and plants on beach and near airfield. ALL flying objects have an atachable transparent base to simulate flying(even the birds, the zepplin has a strong base.) Minifgs-Indy, Henry Jones(with special suitcase with umbrella), Colonel Vogel(black outfit and pistol), 2 civilians( man and woman, one has camera), 2 fighter pilots, farmer, 1 zepplin pilot,, 2 mechanics, 1 radio/radar operator. 1300 pcs, 150- 200$

Desert Ambush-Colonel Vogels tank- A medium sizel tank with flags and a shovel, with firing main cannon. A transport truck with flags and a small area in the back that can fit one soldier and a small crate with 2 german greandes. Small desert hideout kind of like the jungle citter one wit small crates and rifle hanger (its for the brotherhood of the grail soldier) Indy with black horse, Sallah with fez, Henry Jones, Marcus, Colonel Vogel, Brotherhood soldier with rifle, 2 german soldiers, one with rifle , the other with, pistol, and tank engineer. (9 minifigs)500 pcs 40 dollars.

Donovan's car- Donovan's car( dont know which color) driver, Donovan, Elsa( Desert), and Grail diary and fake grail. 60ish pcs, 5-6 $ goes good with desert ambush

Temple of the Grail - large set with Petra facade in front, entrance area, spinning sawblades( there is a wind up motor to spin them like from Harry Potter Pris of Azka clock tower motor) , 15 squares in 3 rows of 5 , will each have a different letter on it . The word Iehova will have a green letter insted of black. when you put a minifig on a black letter, it will fall away while a grenn will stay . Then there is a transparent bridge with alions head at each end. Finally, there is a grail room with 4 fake grails (different shapes nd gold or silver) and 1 small brown grail. There is a water fountain in the room also. The entrance area will open when gear is turned (earthquake part)

Minifigs- Indy with Grail Diary, Henry Jones with shot torso and hurt face, Elsa with Desert Uniform, Donovan w pistol, 1 Hatay guard with sword, 1 german soldier w rifle, grail knight w helmet cpe and sword.(donovan has zombie face on other side of his face) 700pcs 60-70 dollars.

Note- You can put 2 small stickers in Grail diary, one with painting of Venice library stained glass, other with floating bridge and small writing with lego knight walking across.

Note- Sub Base ark can open and a ghost piece comes out

KOTCS

Warehouse Chase-Medium set with a Russian/American disguised Jeep like River Chase one except American and not amphibious and no machine gun. Large warhouse building with sliding doors that say Area 51, lots of crates, one with ark in it hehe , one rare silver crate with crystal skull skeleton , control room on side and rocket sled with tracks. Minifigs- Indiana Jones, Mac, Irina Spalko(rare face with sunglasses), Colonel Dovchenko(dk.green us uniform), 2 russians(dk. green us uniform), and 2 gophers! 400ish pcs 30-40 dollars

Doom Town- Medium set with one small house like Privet drive house except smaller with two smiley face people (man and woman boring colored clothes, the dummies), a launchabele lead refrigarator(when you push something it shoots about 2 ft in the air) a Russian car(like police car except 2 seater), and high tower that you can drop a lego nuclear bomb(I do not know how to make a mushroom cloud). Minifigs-Indiana Jones,1 russian /w pistol(dummies dont count) 200-300 pcs 20$

Barnett College Brawl- Large set about the size Shrieking Shack and Honeydukes. Small milkshake parlor(size of Honeydukes with bar and table and milshakes, silver diner food etc.) Barnett College- A two story building with 3 rooms-bottom floor- Library with a few tables and many bookshelves and it at least 10 books. Next small bottom room- Indy's classroom with chalkboard and 2 desks and teachers desk. Top room is the artifact room (this might not be fair) Hovitos Idol, Ark, Sankara Stone, Holy Grail, and Crystal Skull.

Also includes Russian car like Doom Town one and a motorcycle. Minifigs- Prof. Indy, Mutt /w knife,3 students(1 boy and 2 girls), and 2 russian agents. 500-600 pcs 50-60 dollars

Oreana's Cemetery- Small set with a secret door to a room with spider web graves with 2 spanish conquistadors(one has a gold mask) and has gold on the floor and a crystal skull

Minifigs- Indiana Jones with pistol, Mutt with knife, Tomb Warrior with blowpipe, and Oxley( there could be a revolving wall with Prof. Oxley on one side and crazed Ox on other.

4 minifigs!(you could get rid of Cemetery Warroor, because Ox has to be in a set!)150 pcs 10-15 dollars.

Edited by sovietapc7

I want the Flying Wing, a tank and a submarine base since I am a kind of a military fanatic.

Streetfight scene sounds good to. Some jungle mountain trail with traps and natives perhaps.

(blows a lot of dust from keyboard

Last Crusade - Fighter Plane Chase. Remember the scene after Indy and Henry escape from the zeppelin? Could include the the plane they initially escape in, one of the pursuing fighter planes, the car they transfer into, and of course a few seagulls... :-) Figs: Indy, Henry (with umbrella!) and fighter plane pilot. :classic:

-The circus train from Indiana Jones and the fate of atlantis

-The Ark with Toht, Belloc and a few nazis

-The submarine and the cargo ship

Don't you mean the circus train from Last Crusade? (there was a dos videogame from last crusade as well as fate of atlantis, so it might be confusing)

I'd really love to see that set (as well as the submarine/cargoship, hadn't even thought of that yet :tongue: ) it would be so great. Snake-wagon, a rhino-wagon (new mold for rhino), lion-wagon (new mold for lion) "magic"-wagon, the wagon with crates, Locomotive with tender and finally a water tower. +of course young indy.