Sign in to follow this  
Jessica

Welcome home

Indiana Jones is coming home from what might have been his fifth movie..... (Ps the movie bombed the first week out)........ and is pretty tired of Mutt calling him old man......

DSC03059.jpg

DSC03060.jpg

DSC03061.jpg

Oh and by the way he keeps thestrials in the backyard to ward off Indiana Jones fans.

Nice little house :thumbup:

By the way, what's this little "entrance" at the right of the door? Maybe Indiana's door? :tongue:

I was going to say the same thing. The little doggy door is a nice touch to the house. Never seen that before. Looks good! :classic:

I subsrcibe to the previous comments: nice scene, and a clever addition with the dog entrance :thumbup:

On a side note, you may want to try the Macro option of your camera (usually indicated by a turnip symbol):

dcfaq_11_180.jpg

This shold allow you to have a better focus in close-ups :wink:

LuxorV

Indiana Jones is coming home from what might have been his fifth movie..... (Ps the movie bombed the first week out)........ and is pretty tired of Mutt calling him old man......

Oh and by the way he keeps thestrials in the backyard to ward off Indiana Jones fans.

Excuse if I´m a bit harsh now, but what are you going to tell us? :wacko:

You have build the creator beach house and have put an Indiana Jones fig in front of it.

You took three awfully blurry pics of the same scene. :hmpf:

And last of all you opened another thread doing exactly the same with the IJ soldier figs. :hmpf_bad:

Some friendly advice :classic: :

1) Take photos of different angles, they provide a better overview. This is way better than showing us 3 pics of the same situation.

2) When taking pictures of your Lego, please have a look at the photos taken, before you post them. Blurry and large pictures are a pain to look at. If you don´t know how to do it, feel free to have a look at our great tutorials, Hinckley for an example made a great (but rather large) topic about photopgraphing Lego here.

3) Please post, when there is something to say. I don´t see a need for this particular thread here.

Improvement ON! :wink:

On a side note, you may want to try the Macro option of your camera (usually indicated by a turnip symbol):

dcfaq_11_180.jpg

Turnips, Tulips or Two Lips? :tongue:

Its good, i guess. Did you build that house or is it an official set? If its a real set, than nothing special, if its not, great job. I see improvment in your pics, but turn down the falsh, or pic a best shot option. And while we are on the topic, my camera doesnt have marco option. it does have BS (best shot) however. There are options such as "childern" and "flower" and "candlelight". should i choose the flower one?

Did you build that house or is it an official set?

It's set no. 4996 - beach house.

There are options such as "childern" and "flower" and "candlelight". should i choose the flower one?

Definitely "YES".

Always hope for better pics ON! :wink: