Hi everyone

29530970976_6701daf196_b.jpgChristmas Train22 by Cristiano Grassi, su Flickr

This is my version of the Christmas Train and i think it will be perfect in any Winter Village projects and dioramas.

It is based on the Constitution train set locomotive. When I project this train I think about Holydays and to what I wanted to find under my Christmas tree when I was a child.

I hope you like and comment it.

If you want you can also support this project on Lego Ideas following the Link.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/95546

Thanks to all.

Edited by vedosololego

Nice work. The snake in the smoke stack may keep people who are afraid of snakes from bringing your model in their homes.

#supported

Very nice details and a great example of what I want my next 4-6-0 to look like. Awesome!

Who knew that the Constitution engine could be modified into such a colorful christmas train? A very neat cross between the constitution and the old holiday train. I do like the train cars with the trees and presents, very festive.

Is this actually modified from a Constitution train? It does look like something Lego would make. My only concern would be the wide spacing between the wheels under the cars, but that doesn't affect the overall look and feel. Nice.

Who knew that the Constitution engine could be modified into such a colorful christmas train? A very neat cross between the constitution and the old holiday train. I do like the train cars with the trees and presents, very festive.

It does look a bit like Constitution Train Chase engine now that you mentioned it.

LoneRangerLoco_zps4b377058.jpeg

It does look a bit like Constitution Train Chase engine now that you mentioned it.

It is really hard to not have some of the style from the Constitution when building a 4-6-0 Lego locomotive. The only way that I was able to avoid that "lifted design" look on my 4-6-0 MOC was to build the train in what I call my "Quasi-8" wide format which is a 6 wide with train with 1 full stud of overhang on each side.

I really should get some pictures of that MOC on this site now that it has been finished for 3 months.

Edited by cgarison