Joey Lock

Who's at war with who?

Ok, This is related to the "Which are you?" thread of mine.

I would like to know, what countrys are at war with what factions and who is at peace.

So if you are a member of the faction, could you please post whether you are at war with any other faction. Just so we know who to include in MOCs, Who to destroy in MOCs. e.t.c.

The list of Factions:

Pirates!

Merchants!

Spaniards!

Mermaids!

Privateers!

British!

French!

Blue Coats!

Red Coats!

Other (please specify)

For I am a British Redcoat, however I am half-portuguese. So I am not a war with the Spanish people. However I am at war with the French and Bluecoats.

However obviously everyone would be hostile towards Pirates.

But Privateers depend on the country of origin.

Merchants also depend on the country of origin.

Mermaids could sink ships by throwing spears under the hull. So they are not all cute. :pir_laugh2:

So, Are you at Peace or War? :pir-devil:

Well, I am a French Bluecoat. Friends with the Spanish and merchants and the US.

At this moment I am struggling with the British Redcoats, Pirates and enemy Privateers.

Well, I am a French Bluecoat. Friends with the Spanish and merchants and the US.

At this moment I am struggling with the British Redcoats, Pirates and enemy Privateers.

Thats a perfect example of what we need. Just say who your allies with, and who your enemies with. :thumbup:

I am a British redcoat who is allied with the Spanish and some merchants. I am at war with the French, Pirates, Privateers. :pir-skull: Oh an the mermaids who throw spears into my hull :pir_bawling:

I am an American Bluecoat, and am allied with the Spanish, French, merchants, pirates, friendly privateers, non-hostile Indians, and Fabulandish. :pir-sweet:

My enemies are the British Redcoats, hostile Indians, and Tuskens.

british privateer, so im against everyone who britain dosent like :pir_laugh2: .

im not sure which nation here is against who so im just waiting to be sent a list of which ships to sink.

british privateer, so im against everyone who britain dosent like :pir_laugh2: .

im not sure which nation here is against who so im just waiting to be sent a list of which ships to sink.

The British are against French, Dutch and Americans and just plain Bluecoats.

At this moment I'm not searching for trouble because my ship isn't finished yet. But as soon as it is, I will try to fight and defeat the next enemies:

Pirates

Merchants, but only the ones who are worth it. and no french or spanish ones.

I don't care about mermaids because they can't get through my hulls with spears.

I'm not attacking privateers because there could be a chance they are from the same country as I am. But if they attack me, I'll fight back! :pir-skull:

I'm disgusted by redcoats and by the british. I will even sink them if they shouldn't be worth it (for example 2 redcoat soldiers in 1 lifeboat)

The Americans are my friends (they also like the revolution and hate the rich people that only got power because their family is rich, like in Great Britain.), as well as the Dutch. I also hate islanders because they are too primitive.

And that's about it. Sometimes I could also attack other nations if my supremes want me to.

Edited by YnyklY

The Americans are my friends (they also like the revolution and hate the rich people that only got power because their family is rich, like in Great Britain.), as well as the Dutch. I also hate islanders because they are too primitive.

And that's about it. Sometimes I could also attack other nations if my supremes want me to.

And thats a bad thing to be rich? :pir_laugh2:

And, you have supremes? Wahahahaha! :pir-laugh:

And thats a bad thing to be rich?

Nope, but it is if you definetely don't earn to be rich. :pir-classic:

And, you have supremes? Wahahahaha!

Yes I have. I only wouldn't have them if I was the king, but the king wouldn't command a ship (at least, not as main job)

Oh, and what is that in your signature? For King and country? :pir_laugh2:

Yes I have. I only wouldn't have them if I was the king, but the king wouldn't command a ship (at least, not as main job)

Oh, and what is that in your signature? For King and country? :pir_laugh2:

Yes but the King controls the country. He has given me the position of Admiral of the Fleet to control the navy. I simply say "We think its a good idea to crush the french at Cape Trafalgar" he says "Yes" and then we crush them.

Ok, my last post, after that I will stop with this endless conversation :pir-classic:

he's still your supreme, so you have supremes as well.

Its not endless.

1 Supreme compared to your many supremes.

Fin.

hehe.. well.. lets just say.. anyone that doesnt like me :pir-skull:

I'm a French Bluecoat at wars with the British Redcoats and ally's with the spaniards.

Oh, and at war versus the people against floating in barrels :pir-grin:

And I almost forgot! Ally's with the americans.

Edited by General Armendariz

I'm a French Bluecoat at wars with the British Redcoats and ally's with the spaniards.

You're not an ally of the Americans? :pir-cry_sad:

Nay, He be a traitor. Why do you think he is deserted in a barrel? He is no good to anyone...When we find him, We will hang him high! :pir-skull:

I am an British Redcoat. I fight against bluecoats, though I have a treaty with the US. I am against pirates and enemy privateers.

I, personally, am for flying in tresure chests :pir-grin:

well being a pirate captian im at war with anyone and everyone, however my mothers family are all of Dutch origin (all her imediate family were born there and moved to Aus) so i cant say id be against working as a Dutch privateer if my services were required and the price was right.

Looks like that one slipped my mind dont worry, im good friends with 'em.

Edited by General Armendariz

:O Thats fun there.. and I'll take back my old post and say I'm enemys with whoever STOLE MY TRANS-GREEN FROG! :pir_bawling: hehe.. Please return it soon.. :pir-hmpf_bad:

Im at war with anyone who makes up more than 50% of the posts in their own thread. Oh wait, who started this one?

:pir_laugh2:

-Super

Im at war with anyone who makes up more than 50% of the posts in their own thread. Oh wait, who started this one?

:pir_laugh2:

-Super

Touché. :pir-skull: