Sign in to follow this  
jacob13

Winter Village Gift Shop (Contest Entry)

Hi

I'm not sure how to get my pictures onto this post, the files are too big, but here's the link to my flickr set

I have built a Gift shop for the Winter Village Contest. The whole structure is a stand alone building built on a 16x16 plate. The Winter Village Gift Shop is the perfect place to get those extra special items for that extra special someone. The shop is an independent shop run and owned for thirty years by husband and wife Henrik and Olga. Henrik and and Olga are the most hospitable of shop owners. They offer the most bespoke gift wrapping service free of charge and also have a plate of freshly baked cookies on their counter. The shop is stocked with some of the finest fragrances, jewellery and the odd antique.

Their pet cat also lives in the shop and is a staple attraction to all who visit.

The set includes a Father and two children, buying a special gift for their mother, and three fir trees.

I entered the first Winter Village contest but haven't had the time the past two years. I couldn't resist this year, still adding the finishing touches now.

Regards

Jacob

As awesome as this is (seriously, the architecture is beautiful!) I'm not sure it fits the MARKET theme.

Good luck, though! Happy New Year! :tongue:

-Sci

I'm also not sure they'll allow the trees outside the 16x16 square - they've been pretty strict about that, so if I were you I'd remove them and get new photos put up asap!

Thanks for the advice, just amended

I tried making a few stalls for the market but in the end caved in and made a building instead!

The Winter Village Gift Shop sits on the corner of the market where you can find the most exquisite gifts you wont find on a stall :)