Darthking623

What're your favorite and least favorite Star Wars minifigures?

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Whos your favourite star wars minifigue? My Favourites Grand Moff Tarkin. Whos yours?

Update 13 June 2013: We don't need a new thread for every best/worst <insert product> list. You can use this thread to post both your favorite and your least favorite minifigs; they're already very similar anyways. I've edited the title to reflect this. Thanks! -Brickdoctor

Update: I'm merging a bunch of similar threads together into this one big thread, so let's keep all the discussion about best/favorite minifigs in this topic. :classic:

Stay on target! stayontarget.gif-Brickdoctor

Mine would have to be the Boba Fett Sam posted, (which I don't have unfortunately :'-( ) Or one of these two:

sw003.jpg

sw004.jpg

Hmmm... that I can think of right now... Either the BARC trooper (recently found mine, which I lost a few months ago) or Shocktrooper (of which I got my first two today! X-D).

TK

My favorite Star Wars minfig, is actual a minifig from the Star Wars theme, strange right KimT. I think a lot of the figs is really cool but a guy like Bib fortuna is one of my favourits. The Sandtrooper and the Snowtrooper is also som of my favourits.

Morten

Oh, I'd love to have an Imperial Guard or a Snow Trooper fig *wub* They are so nice and cool!

So my favourite is Darth Vader *vader*

My favorit fig would have to be the BARC trooper, and the Imperial Scouts trooper! As so told by my screen name X-D !!!

Darth Vader and Darth Maul. Both look great, and not only for Star Wars things. I used Vader's head for a commander in my Dark Army (in progress), and Maul's head looks good for a sort of demon.

Shakar

1st: Imperial guard (by a mile)

2nd: Luke (orange snowspeeder styleee)

3rd: Greedo

That has to be this one:

sw016.jpg

I would like to buy a few dozen of those white helmet things one day and build a police riot squad, very expensive pieces however....