Sign in to follow this  
eDeevo

The ULTIMATE Bricklink thread

I have added many more parts & pieces in the past few days...

If you order anything, let me know you are from Eurobricks & I will give you a discount :-D I am on the Straight Shooters list here, as I have dealt with many people here positively. I also have 50 positive feedbacks on Bricklink, with zero negatives. Basically, I aim to please ;)

Lastly, I am really trying to get some money together to help me in my transition as my wife & I are in the process of purchasing a new home... & the money is sorely needed 8-|

Thanks!

Life is Good.

Mind if I ask what the usual discount for us might be? :-D

It all depends upon what you order. Parts, I can give a nice discount... minifigs, possibly as well (depending upon the minifigs :-D )... etc. etc. Just e-mail me if you have interest in something & I can let you know before you order! :-D

Thanks.

I have dealt with Ed numerous times. He sells at a fair price and ships/packs better than any I have seen.

Thanks for the kind words guys... I am glad I have made a positive impression on you through our dealings :-D & I am more than happy to give others the same ;)

Life is Good.

Guess what i just ordered from bricklink?

1. a Eldorado fortress

2. bounty Boat

3. Harbour sentry

4.cannon cove

5. Imperial flagship sail.

5. alot of minifigs and peices.

I would love to hear the prices...Maybe a little more information...but I can't see much going on with this thread :-(

I WILL WHEN I GET THE INVOICE. OH I CANT WAIT! UNFORTUNATLY THE PEOPLE ARE FROM EUROUPE AND THE UK SO IT'LL TAKE A FEW MONTHS TO GET HERE.

:'-( ...J/K

Uhm...I was asking how much were they when you bought them...It should say the price...I was looking for each individual set...I ask because it's only a great find if it's a fairly cheap find ;-)

I WILL WHEN I GET THE INVOICE. OH I CANT WAIT! UNFORTUNATLY THE PEOPLE ARE FROM EUROUPE AND THE UK SO IT'LL TAKE A FEW MONTHS TO GET HERE.

Months?! Isn't that a little exagerated. But a beautiful purchase indeed. Ohh the days when I made hugs orders...

Some day I shall once again!

Months? I'd give it 76-8 weeks TOPS. Shipping is one reason why i stay[/] away from buying globally. Canada is ok becuase it is close to the United States, especially the northeast ;-). The purchase is quite nic I admit...I still want that EF and ITP in my hands :-/ . I just spent over 200$ on pirate legos this past month. Some I'm exausted right now.

It could take months if it was coming by surface instead of airmail. And there's a chance it could be stopped by customs sometime during the trip, especially if it's a large box.

How many different stores did you buy from, and which one is the biggest order coming from?

Guess what i just ordered from bricklink?

1. a Eldorado fortress

2. bounty Boat

3. Harbour sentry

4.cannon cove

5. Imperial flagship sail.

5. alot of minifigs and peices.

Did you just win the lottery?

Let me try to help.

November sales on BL:

6245 harbor sentry for $10.00

6247 bounty boat for $8.50

6266 cannon cove for $27.00 (used copy) or $42.00 (new copy), my guess is the first one

6276 eldorado fortress for $137.00 8-

Why do you need the invoice? Surely you were aware of the prices before you purchased the sets.

Why do you need the invoice? Surely you were aware of the prices before you purchased the sets.

g... i hope so for his sake, or maybe he's just showing off? |-/ anyway, i got a package from canada yesterday. that only took a week. He may also have to pay import tax for these packages.

Months? I'd give it 76-8 weeks TOPS.

I've had packages arrive long before the 76 week mark... maybe I've just been fortunate X-D

God Bless,

Nathan

Oh, my... I meant 6-8 weeks...oops. I just got a package from Canada in just two days! It was airmail though, and rather small... I find a EF for that price rather expensive, unless it was new. Perhaps he is just showing off :-/

I always try to get stuff from Europe, preferable Germany, Belgium or The Netherlands.

I know once, when I first bought from bricklink, I ordered 1 red cape: the shipping costs were more than the bloody piece of canvas! I thought all orders go together, like on S@H...

I just got a package from Canada in just two days! It was airmail though, and rather small...

What's your location though?

I always try to get stuff from Europe, preferable Germany, Belgium or The Netherlands.

I know once, when I first bought from bricklink, I ordered 1 red cape: the shipping costs were more than the bloody piece of canvas! I thought all orders go together, like on S@H...

Belgium and France are wonderful for dirt cheap Pirate LEGO over eBay. Take advantage of this at all costs!