Hi everyone, it's been a while since I last shared a custom decal with you all here on Eurobricks, I apologize about that. But, recently, seeing that LEGO will be releasing this figure at some point in the coming months when they announce their SW: Force Awakens sets, I just couldn't wait and had to make a decal for my son and I for one of the characters from the sequels. So here it is, my version of the new Sith (I assume) baddie, Kylo Ren. I shared this on my Flickr account not too long ago. Please feel free to use on your own figs, but these are to be used for own personal decal use - no commercial use without permission. Also, I'd love to see anyone's MOCs using this, so please post those below as well. Let me know what you think, I'd love to hear your thoughts and constructive criticism.

Thanks and enjoy!

Kylo Ren - Full Color

Given my experience in decals, it isn't the best to use clear decals on a dark torso or piece (unless it's a professionally printed decal). So, I've shared the full color decal below to use with sticker paper (clear or white). This also has a preview of what it could look like next to it.

17305691602_68c607983d_b.jpg

Kylo Ren - Clear Decal

For those of you who can get professional based decals made for this, here's the clear decal.

17120113280_89caed1369_z.jpg

Based on this character

Kylo-Ren.jpg?resize=640%2C360

Edited by DarkKnight7

Hey! Great to see that you're on Eurobricks. I found this on your fickr and used it. I have darkened a few areas (because my printer is weird) and it came out great. I have used cloth for his capeish thing in the back, and for his tunic I added a few more details as well. Haven't posted it yet, but I'll show it soon.

Class! Not too detailed, just the way I like it! I would like to try my hand at making a few of The Force Awakens custom minifigures in the near future.

Lets hope Lego can pull something like this off!

wow awesome dude! :thumbup::laugh:

but where's the lightsaber ? :wink:

That is beyond my skills, my friend. Maybe someone could post a good idea for us here :thumbup:

Hello, Zardy12321, and welcome to Eurobricks.

Please note that the topic you posted in has not been active since 2015. It is usually regarded as bad policy to post in older topics just to ask something like this, instead of contributing to the discussion. Please, keep it in mind for the future.

I hope you'll enjoy your stay as a member of our community.

Love your Kylo Ren, I wish I could be able to make costume figures like that! :vader::yoda:

Spoiler

Kylo Ren kills Han Solo and Snoke

Edited by Flaming Bricks