Sign in to follow this  
WhiteFang

MOC: A mosaic birthday gift which I have received

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi everyone,

I thought I will like to share what my special someone has done for me again, for my recent birthday and this gift was indeed unexpected like the snow globe which she have done for me before. :wub:

Craved out by using her own imagination, she used basic system colour bricks including some uncommon colours to build a cartoon looking "me" in her mind. The different colours which she have used depict my facial expression including the nose, mouth, eyes, eye brows, some hair above my head!

To many, it could be something simple but to me, I felt it was truly special to receive a custom mosaic MOC from someone you cherish. I will like to share this with my fellow Eurobricks Community and I hope you have enjoyed viewing this too!

Is that how WhiteFang looks like in real life?

1%7E20.jpg

3%7E20.jpg

4%7E20.jpg

:tongue::tongue: :tongue:

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Awww, that's very thoughtful of your special someone Fangy. No matter how simple the build is, the fact that she put the extra effort to make this and give you something that you really are passionate about (Lego) is what truly makes this a special gift. :thumbup:

Aww, that's so sweet :cry_happy:. The best gifts are the ones that come from the heart. And the snow globe you linked to is very cute :sweet:. I wish my husband would make me such gifts (he's not an AFOL... yet... :tongue:). I really hope your real face isn't quite that green though :wink:.

Awwww! That is just adorable! :wub: You look so happy in the mosaic!

What a lovely, kind and heartfelt gift. You are both clearly very lucky people.

Thanks guys! I am very sure she will be very pleased to know that you guys are very appreciative of her mosaic efforts. I don't think I will ever do something as nice as her.

I really hope your real face isn't quite that green though :wink:.

Oh well, one of her favourite colours is green and I happened to be in this image in her imaginative mind. :laugh: