Sign in to follow this  
lego envy

[MOC] FX-7 Medical Droid

gallery_101_23_281.gif

I was just goofing around and came up with this. It's only a proto ,plus i don't have matching parts even if i wanted to make it better..default_classic.gif

Some tips would be cool too. pirate_thumbup.gif

IMG_1358.jpg

It's a good start...could you use the bottom piece to replace your neck piece? You'll want your bottom piece to be about the same size as your head piece. Also, the body remains gray throughout so I wouldn't use white. Good so far though, I like the many "hands".

pic_fx7.jpg

I'm interested to see where this goes, and to get any tips on building one. Personally I'd prefer one at minifig scale, but there may be some techniques here I could use to shrink it down. Here's mine working in the medbay.

bacta.jpg

Edited by StoutFiles

Thanks, I thought the neck was too.. I just can't find a piece to fit it with.. :sad: I like what you did to yours..

also, like i said these are just parts to start. If and when i figure it out i will order some... :thumbup:

I was just goofing around and came up with this. It's only a proto ,plus i don't have matching parts even if i wanted to make it better..

C&C welcome :classic: Some tips would be cool too. :thumbup:

IMG_1358.jpg

I think maybe the head should be lowered by one level it just looks a bit stretched. A great start though :thumbup:.

I think maybe the head should be lowered by one level it just looks a bit stretched. A great start though :thumbup:.

Agreed. And if you could do all of the arms in silver, that would look more realistic. And maybe 16 arms instead of 8. I know you probably don't have that many IG-88 or silver assassins, but still, I would like that better.

Edited by JackJonespaw