OK, we're live!
Long term EB members might remember how this works (and may have even went looking for it ) but for the rest;
- The winners are revealed daily on this calendar.
- This calendar is automatic; prizes are revealed according to EB time. (There's a time display in the rules section of the Calendar.)
- All winners (and just the winners) need to PM CopMike your name and full address ASAP. You need to send your real name (or at least part of it) and your country as well for correct addressing; if we send letters to CloneKiller it may not get there, and many towns names (such as New Town, Bridgewater...) are used all around the world.
- The prize displayed below the column is the one you'll probably be getting... probably!
- Send a PM if you don't want the prize (for whatever reason) and we'll pick someone else.
- There are a lot of prizes... and thus it's possible that a mistake might be made. Please don't throw M&g# Bl@ks at us if we can't send exactly what we want. This is a give-away afterall.
- You are allowed to do swaps with any other prize winners. The winners need to arrange this with each other via PM and then both of you need to tell CopMike via PM ASAP. (This rule might be changed so don't count on it!)
If you have any questions or if you notice any problems with the calendar bother me here or via PM; CopMike is away for work reasons at the moment.
Good luck all!
Original post below!
Picture by Brickthing
Free Giveaway! Xmas Raffle Building Challenge!
It's soon that time again, when somebody sneaks into your home down the chimney and leaves
a lot of presents under the tree, and this is your chance to get even more ......!
And because Star Wars premiers as an advent calender theme this year the prizes will be SW minifigs!
Read the rules & post your entry in this thread!
The only rules are:
- You need to be a member of Eurobricks who joined before the 8th of November 2011.
- The MOC theme is Christmas, so ANYTHING that's Christmas for you goes.
- This is a fun thing, so have FUN!
- The MOC needs to have at least two (2) original Lego pieces in it. Then you can also add clone ones like BrickForge etc. There is no maximum size limit so there is no limit to your creativity!
- You can build either with real parts or use LDD, MLCad etc.
- The MOC needs to be new - no recycling here please - just fresh stuff.
- The entry must be posted in this thread before 10 pm GMT, by the 27th of November, 2011.
- Your entry must include one image (and only one image) and be no larger than 512x384.
- One entry per qualified member.
- All members including the Staff can join, all but me that is
- Did I mention that you need to have fun?
- I'm the judge and will randomly draw the winners who will be announced in a special thread, the advent calender thread, from 1st dec - 24th dec.
The prizes? It's a secret - it's not Xmas yet but here´s a sneek peek !
Now bring your A-game and show your holiday spirit!
Edited by KielDaMan, 03 January 2012 - 12:34 PM.