Ecclesiastes

Guarding the road to Valholl

Guarding the road to Valholl

The road to Valholl is Guarded by the watchtowers of Hersir Elon Chorian. Those mighty towers are in use for centuries. Once a year Elon Chorian is coming to all the towers to check on the men and he's also checking if the towers will still hold off an attack. He's pleased to see this tower is still in perfect condition.

EDIT: Presentation Photo:

6436125713_99b8e72956.jpg

For more photo's>Mitgardia

Edited by I Scream Clone
removed dead links

That is indeed a mighty watchtower, strong enough to withstand many attacks. The wooden walkway around the top is really nice done, and I like the details you have included, like the icicles and the small stable.

Good job Hersir Elon Chorian! :thumbup:

Very nice work those of you in Mitgardia! I love the stone and wood combo, and the walkway here is great. What makes this MOC for me is the details with the snow. Love how you did that.

Wow! This is really Mithgardia you have captured here! The nature is perfect!

The hoarding is excellent!!!

Wow! This is really Mithgardia you have captured here! The nature is perfect!

The hoarding is excellent!!!

What set(s) did the white plant pieces come in?

Here you go.....a couple of belleville sets it looks like.

Man I wish those were more readily available.

Fantastic work Hersir Elon Chorian! :wub:

I can sleep soundly knowing that our Mighty Capital is guarded by your fine defenses. :grin: The snow is very very well done, and i specifically love the icicles effect.

The tower is a beauty, and I appreciate the intricate nature of that round wooden part, I'm sure that must have taken the mighty patience of a military strategist to arrange!

I am happy see I chose my Hersirs wisely! :wink: Well done, and long live Mitgardia!

Thanks all! :classic:

What set(s) did the white plant pieces come in?

Bricklink is your friend: My link

LOVE IT! Love the snowy leaves, and the soldiers. Only thing odd to me is the crowdedness on top of tower, maybe a few less figs up there!!

Disan is just paying a visit to the tower, so normaly it's less crowded :wink:

Fantastic work Hersir Elon Chorian! :wub:

I can sleep soundly knowing that our Mighty Capital is guarded by your fine defenses. :grin: The snow is very very well done, and i specifically love the icicles effect.

The tower is a beauty, and I appreciate the intricate nature of that round wooden part, I'm sure that must have taken the mighty patience of a military strategist to arrange!

I am happy see I chose my Hersirs wisely! :wink: Well done, and long live Mitgardia!

:sweet: Hail Mitgardia!

Wow nice work!

I like how its stone with a wooden top.

I also enjoy the snow it looks very real.

Well done.

Very nice job! I also really like the wooden bit on top of the stone. What's with the stone railings on top, though? Are they mounted on the wooden structure? If so, that seems a bit unrealistic. Or is the wooden structure attached to the outside of the stone tower, which then goes all the way up to the top railings? I suppose that makes more sense.

This is a great build! I love the tower, nice to see a round design and the wooden part is nicely done. The whole setting looks great with all the small details you have added. Looks like Mitgardia :classic:

You've definately nailed the Mitgardian look. Thanks to these watch towers my trade caravans are able to travel safely through our lands and bring more prosperity to the guild!

Love the amount of detail in this - You have managed to put a lot in to a very small area without making it seem cluttered. Well done! And the tree is just perfect for this scene.

I really like the wooden top to the stone tower, but as some of the others have said, it's the patchy snow that really takes this build to another level. Fantastic work. :thumbup: