idea building construction

781 replies to this topic

#26 The Kid

The Kid

• I'm a Admiral !!

Member: 790

Posted 21 May 2007 - 09:37 PM

Shopping Centre - £49.99
It's time to go shopping!* Huge shopping centre with shops such as LEGO Store**, Toys R Us and more! Includes 5 civilians, 2 Security Guards, and 2 Workers!

Suburbia - £44.99
Back to the basics - Suburbia is here! Includes 6 houses, 2 Road Baseplates, 6 Civilians, Dump Truck + Worker, and 2 Cars!

*Yup, corniest line ever. :-P
**Yup, shameless promotion :-D

TK
DO NOT TAKE THE ABOVE POST SERIOUSLY

#27 snefroe

snefroe

• waisted plastic

Member: 230

Posted 21 May 2007 - 10:34 PM

View PostThe Kid, on May 21 2007, 09:37 PM, said:

Shopping Centre - £49.99
It's time to go shopping!* Huge shopping centre with shops such as LEGO Store**, Toys R Us and more! Includes 5 civilians, 2 Security Guards, and 2 Workers!

Suburbia - £44.99
Back to the basics - Suburbia is here! Includes 6 houses, 2 Road Baseplates, 6 Civilians, Dump Truck + Worker, and 2 Cars!

*Yup, corniest line ever. :-P
**Yup, shameless promotion :-D

TK
i think we forgot the most important of them all... a female minifig pack! X-D

#28 Holodoc

Holodoc

• Hasn't seen the box

Member: 1094

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:15 PM

View PostThe Kid, on May 21 2007, 09:37 PM, said:

Suburbia - £44.99
44.99 GBP? :-|
You can easily add a zero at the right side of the price, then you´re done. 8-|
Otherwise you would get some suburbia in the style of
Posted Image
Copmike´s Eiffel Tower X-D

But anyway - great idea! *y*
Even more interested in LEGO bricks & parts? Read Tim Johnson's (aka Caperberry) blog: Posted Image

#29 Shadows

Shadows

• Awesome, brilliant, not redundant.

Member: 1558

Posted 22 May 2007 - 01:43 PM

I too hope that Cafe Corner spawns a whole range of city block additions, and most could be done using existing minifigs and accessories with no problem at all.

Shops, restaurants, the full range of civilian life without the constant cops and fire. Though I would take an old style firehouse, something like the one in Ghostbusters.

For restaurants, just something as simple as a pizzaria: Tan brick with red and white decor, chef, waitress, couple of customers, pizza tiles, etc.

Or, a Chinese restaurant staffed by Adventurer's Orient minifigs, complete with *gasp* a dining family including a child or two using the short legs. So much possibility.

I actually drew up a Chinese restaurant a while back (before the modular building dream became reality), based on a piece from Department 56 (LEGO could get a lot of 'inspiration' from the line they produce). She comes in at just over 1000 pieces and at this point, hasn't been built. I need to bulk up my supply of dark red bricks before I attempt it, plus there will be a few colour changes I'm sure, but most of that exists. The brown windows on the front of the left side don't and the small windows around the corner from them are a very old style that is out of production, I just didn't know at the time. Most of the rest should be simple (except that tree, of course).

Posted Image

Posted Image

The whole gallery

Downtown On!

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

New Member? Read This | Questions? Need Help? Ask Here
Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

#30 Asuka

Asuka

• Pictural Poet

Member: 816

Posted 22 May 2007 - 05:05 PM

That´s a really nice design for a Chinatown MOC.... Thanks for that interesting link, imperialshadows.  *y*

#31 Klaus-Dieter

Klaus-Dieter

• 4-Wide Kerfuffler

Member: 1588

Posted 22 May 2007 - 07:59 PM

imperialshadows, that's a great design for a Chinese restaurant. With the green dragon emblem, the certains and the special formed roof ... very nice!
But I would more like it as an mere City set and not as an very expensive and big Exclusive Creator set (like the Café Corner).
Nevertheless, the idea of a Chinese restaurant sounds very good. I would like to have one.

snefroe's idea of a shopping center is also nice. But because of the price for a so big thing would be too expensive (like Holodoc already mentioned) it could also be desperated in several sets. These would together addict the whole shopping center.

Besides, would you like my proposal for an office building I posted in this forum some days before?

Oh, I forgot that the Mobile Rescue Unity should not be much more bigger than the mobile police unity 6348 and it should not be wider than six knops (like e. g. the new ambulance). If it would be nearly as big as the new green lorry or the mobile crane, it would be ugly and I wouldm't like and buy it because I want to play with Lego and not with Duplo!

#32 Athos

Athos

• Sloppiness Seeker

Member: 84

Posted 22 May 2007 - 08:37 PM

I really like the idea of a camping set. Maybe Lego could team up with the Boy/Girl Scouts to market the line. Camping equipment would be great for Adventurers fans too. I'd like to get a few more tents.

Steve

#33 Skinny Boy

Skinny Boy

Member: 650

Posted 22 May 2007 - 09:30 PM

I got this really weird idea.

From reading most previous posts, I noticed most of you want shops. So instead of making hundreds of different shops, I think TLC should make between 2-4 different shops... with no accessories.
Then, they would make the accessory kits: food, books, and what have you. Since the building would be basically bricks, it would be pretty cheap, and so would the kits. PLUS this way you only buy what shops you want. Maybe more than 4 shops... I dunno. It just seemed like a good idea.
======================================

Posted Image

FlickR

#34 Hinckley

Hinckley

• Jesus F R A C

Member: 486

Posted 23 May 2007 - 12:31 AM

View PostSkinny Boy, on May 22 2007, 09:30 PM, said:

I got this really weird idea.

From reading most previous posts, I noticed most of you want shops. So instead of making hundreds of different shops, I think TLC should make between 2-4 different shops... with no accessories.
Then, they would make the accessory kits: food, books, and what have you. Since the building would be basically bricks, it would be pretty cheap, and so would the kits. PLUS this way you only buy what shops you want. Maybe more than 4 shops... I dunno. It just seemed like a good idea.

I agree 100%. They could do this now with the modular building line. Since the Cafe Corner is un-furnished they could just sell some furniture sets in order to make a cafe or a hotel or condos, maybe even with replacements signs for the hotel sign...

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide

#35 PSPguy

PSPguy

• Didd Captin Crunch

Member: 1102

Posted 23 May 2007 - 01:14 AM

What every city needs:
Arcade
Some brick built machines with some stickers* of spin offs like Pack-Man or Mega Mario Bros.**  A circular building wit removeable top and 5 to 3 minifigs. $50.00 USD, eh?

*Sorry  *yoda*.
** LOL.

#36 Klaus-Dieter

Klaus-Dieter

• 4-Wide Kerfuffler

Posted 23 May 2007 - 11:46 AM

View PostThe Kid, on May 21 2007, 11:37 PM, said:

Suburbia - £44.99

This would also be a great idea, the Kid. TLG has to make apartment houses. Where should the whole fireman, policemen, workers, waiters etc. live when they do not work?! (I don't think that they work 24 hours every day!)
But because of a whole suburban city would be much too expensive, TLG could also release some seperate houses:

Rich People's Villa
a big villa (first floor: little kitchen and living room, office, second floor: two bed rooms and a bath room) with garage with rolling gate and garden with flours, trees, lamps, a swimming pool and a terrace with seats and a table
including a car (With doors!)and everything what is needed for a nice villa
minifigs: man, his wife and their two children

Apartment House
an apartment house (first floor: little kitchen and living room, second floor: bed room and bath room) with terrace and garage
including a car (With doors!), a bycicle and everything what is needed for a nice apartment house
minifigs: man, his wife and their two children

Waht I think is very necessary would be some big trees to build by yourself (perhaps a kind of creator set) like in the old Robin Hood or Green Dragon Knight's sets because the normal city trees are very little. These big trees could also be used for Castle, Pirates, Vikings and other sets.

#37 Serengeti

Serengeti

Member: 1040

Posted 23 May 2007 - 02:45 PM

In particular I would like a prison (not police station) and a power plant.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

MinifigTimes.com    Leaving no brick unturned in the search for scandals

#38 The Kid

The Kid

• I'm a Admiral !!

Member: 790

Posted 23 May 2007 - 04:39 PM

View PostKlaus-Dieter, on May 22 2007, 06:59 PM, said:

snefroe's idea of a shopping center is also nice.

That was mine, he just quoted it ;-)

TK
DO NOT TAKE THE ABOVE POST SERIOUSLY

#39 Piranha

Piranha

• Tag! You're it

Member: 1506

Posted 24 May 2007 - 03:47 AM

View PostHolodoc, on May 16 2007, 07:29 AM, said:

Are you sure you want two yachts and two cutters? ;-)  :-D

I love your ideas about the oil rig and the oil tanker, but counting the pieces, these sets have to be huge (and expensive). We are having a lot of these sets this year. :-|
If it´s for 2009 I´m willing to spare money from now on! X-D

You are joking, aren´t you? 8-|
The hospital was TOTAL crap, the by far worst hospital Lego ever released! :-X  :-X  :-X
The doctors car was no winning set either. I would agree If you had mentioned the ambulance 7890 Posted Image, that was really great. *y*
But hospital? I still cannot believe you called that excellent... ;-)  :-P

Doc On! X-D

X-D I guess its an opinon
The surgery room was great fun  >:-)
The ambulance was really nice too,it was large and came with helpful items like a Stretcher,oxygen tank and a first aid briefcase

My ideas would be
MORE diving sets *sweet*
We could have different companies instead of just blue and red
A sunken ship reck would be cool
New exploration boats and the best part
Submarines  :'-)
Underwater scenes are also very nice
Instead of the aquaraiders go with Diving Lego  :-P

Fish Market Marina 49.99:This set includes a fish market where minis can buy fish.Includes several fish stands with fish,fishing ship with nets all that and a small civilian boat.Also includes fish market seller,fisherman and two civilians.

I will try and think of more later
Piranha
EDIT:Hehe it seems my Marina idea has already been suggested
Hmmm....
Subway station 49.99:Includes subway station,small resturant and subway train.Inlcudes 2 civilians,2 workers and chef

Got Questions? Need help? New member?
Read the site guidelines | Index of helpful tutorials | Eurobricks FAQ

Posted Image

#40 Klaus-Dieter

Klaus-Dieter

• 4-Wide Kerfuffler

Posted 24 May 2007 - 11:42 AM

View PostCalvin, on May 23 2007, 04:45 PM, said:

In particular I would like a prison (not police station) and a power plant.

Yes, that's a great idea! I've also thought about a prison before. And a power plant would be great, too.
Perhaps like this?:

Prison
a prison (first floor: security check, gate and visitors' room, secind floor: some prison cells) (a broken window might also be possible for escaping) with high walls and a roller gate to drive in
including some observation cameras, a little Black Maria (with doors) and everything you need for a prison
minifigs: 3 prisoners and 3 wardens

Power Plant
a power plant in dark red colour with a high chimney and big windows
including some turbines, motors, barrels and tools
minifigs: one mechanic and two workers

But since we will get a train station (which I personally do not like because it is so untenanted) I got the idea that a cargo train station and a depot would be necessary:

Cargo Train Station
a cargo train station with a little house with an office, some tracks and a big container lift
including a container transport car (with doors), an open train trailer for containers, three containers and a palette with barrels
minifigs: 2 train workers and a car driver

Depot
a big depot (in the style of the dark red engine shed Lego had already released) with big windows and two loading ramps (on the one side to unload the train, on the other side to unload the cargo cars) and sliding gates
including a cargo car (with doors), a hand forklift truck, a forklift, some paletts, some barrels and a lot of cargo stuff
minifigs: 3 train workers, a worker and a car driver

#41 THE-FORCE

THE-FORCE

Member: 1615

Posted 25 May 2007 - 04:18 PM

This are my first ideas.
I hope I can do it :-/  .
LUMBER CAMP 30,00
An camp where you can keep lumber in.
5 tree's with 2 axes.
A truck where 2 people can sit.
And 2 minifigs: a lumberjack and his wife plus a dog.
SHOP 15,00
A shop with food.
1 counter to pay the food :-D
And with 1 car!
3 Minifigs: shop owner, shop helper and a custemer called Yoda *yoda* (  X-D  ).
I have Entered the Chamber Contest!
Name: THE-FORCE
Type: Clone Medic
Weapons: Blaster Pistol, Reflec modification, with decals of Imperial Medical Symbols.
Ship: TIE Figther
Special Operation: None

#42 Darth_Legois

Darth_Legois

• Bagel Heretic

Member: 1496

Posted 25 May 2007 - 11:06 PM

View PostCalvin, on May 23 2007, 02:45 PM, said:

In particular I would like a prison (not police station)
Me too but it would have to be big & expensive

#43 Shadows

Shadows

• Awesome, brilliant, not redundant.

Member: 1558

Posted 26 May 2007 - 06:13 AM

A prison will get us something like Arkham Asylum. A small shell of cells, a gate and tower, plus some kind of vehicle as always, all around $90. I think it'd be easier and cheaper to MOC up one, though a spare Arkham set would come in handy.

I like a lot of the ideas in this thread. It really would be nice to see some normal life represented in creator style sets.

Shadows is looking for stalkers. Yep, you heard me right. CLICKY!

Site Guidelines | Eurobricks FAQ | Visual User Guide | Tutorials

#44 zouave

zouave

Member: 1518

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:18 AM

A bank would be nice. :-)

#45 Wout

Wout

Member: 1485

Posted 28 May 2007 - 01:41 PM

Some normal citizens in a "battle"pack, 2 males, 4 females (to make the malization right). Faces may be new frightened faces from castle, but also no specials (no microfone or glasses) so you can use them also for historical and Space/future themes.

not more than 10 euros/7,50 dollar

In the catalogus they had them on pics, so why not in shops

And no fireman, policemen, doctors, criminals, octanguys, roadworkers, trainguys or airportpilots in it. There are already sets with them in.
Duke of Equestria

#46 M'Kyuun

M'Kyuun

Member: 379

Posted 03 June 2007 - 08:19 PM

I'd like to see:

Large Cargo Plane: *wub*  Using either the 7893 cockpit section or a new design that let's the nose raise or split open to allow cargo loading from the front, as well as the aft.  In my mind, it would look like a scaled down C-17 Globemaster, and would come with a small forklift and a couple of the new cargo containers.  It would be spacious enough to accommodate the container truck from the  7994 Harbor, aprox. 12 stud wide fuselage, with a 10 stud interior.  It would feature a winch, a ramp that raises/lowers, several of those chains with the studded pieces at either end for securing the cargo, retracting landing gear( on my version, anyway),marshalling wands, etc. It would come with a pilot, co-pilot, and loadmaster. Any of those three could be a female figure, b/c we need more.

Town Hall: Every town needs some governing.  TLC could hold a contest to determine the final visual style, as government buildings change from region to region, as well as from country to country.  It would be a cool way for TLC to get AFOL input, as well as add something unique to the Town theme.  The set would feature the Mayor's office, his secretary's desk, a courtroom, the town licensing office, and the Mayor's car.  It would come with the Mayor, a secretary, Judge(with gavel and wig), bailiff, and licensing office worker.

Museum: Another good way to explore a lot of different building styles and a wide range of parts in one set. It would feature special pieces from all the historic themes, as well as each section would be built in the style of the period in modules.  Once again, this could be done in the same way as my Town Hall idea, or in the same manner as the Cafe Corner.  It would come with the Curator, a museum guard, and a couple spectators.

Car Carrier Lorry: Essentially, a tractor-trailer with a more modern look and built to the current standard for Lego vehicles. Truck would be 8 studs wide(reminiscent of the Ferrari Scuderia truck), enough to accommodate a double-decked trailer with enough room to carry appoximately six 6-stud wide cars, similar to the car in 4728 Escape from Privet Drive from the Harry Potter theme.  It would make use of the new faux hydraulic cylinders to raise and lower the upper deck.  Comes with driver and mechanic.

Of all these, though, the Cargo Plane, esp one with a newly designed nose section, would be an absolute must-buy for me.  There's just something intrinsically cool about all modes of cargo transportation, most especially when they're designed with Lego.

#47 Klaus-Dieter

Klaus-Dieter

• 4-Wide Kerfuffler

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:44 AM

M'Kyuun, I like the idea of a town hall and a museum very much. They could perhaps been built in the way of the old nice 4554 train station. Of course there should be some benchs, some trees and flowers and a fountain in front of these buildings.

The idea of the car carrier lorry and the cargo plane are also a good ideas. But I would like them to be smaller than you proposed. The cause for this is (I mentioned it some time ago) that I want to play with nice, little and well-done Lego sets and not with some smaller Duplo sets. The new Lego cars are going more and more into the direction of Duplo sets (according to the size) which I regret.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wout, I'm the same oppinion as you. Lego should create some (city) minifig sets with 4 until 6 minifigs and some accessories which should be also available in "normal" toy shops.
I would like some sets with a civil car (With doors, please!) with its driver, too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides, nobody gave me yet an answer to my proposals of an office building, a cargo train station, an engine shed, a factory and a depot. Would you like sets like these or not?

#48 M'Kyuun

M'Kyuun

Posted 04 June 2007 - 04:29 PM

View PostKlaus-Dieter, on Jun 4 2007, 10:44 AM, said:

M'Kyuun, I like the idea of a town hall and a museum very much. They could perhaps been built in the way of the old nice 4554 train station. Of course there should be some benchs, some trees and flowers and a fountain in front of these buildings.

The idea of the car carrier lorry and the cargo plane are also a good ideas. But I would like them to be smaller than you proposed. The cause for this is (I mentioned it some time ago) that I want to play with nice, little and well-done Lego sets and not with some smaller Duplo sets. The new Lego cars are going more and more into the direction of Duplo sets (according to the size) which I regret.

Wout, I'm the same oppinion as you. Lego should create some (city) minifig sets with 4 until 6 minifigs and some accessories which should be also available in "normal" toy shops.
I would like some sets with a civil car (With doors, please!) with its driver, too.

Besides, nobody gave me yet an answer to my proposals of an office building, a cargo train station, an engine shed, a factory and a depot. Would you like sets like these or not?

I'll second you on all your proposals. And your fountain and benches ideas are excellent...hadn't even thought of exterior details outside of the actual building's construction.  

Lego City desperately needs to expand beyond fire, police, and construction.  So far, 2007 is shaping up to be a great year.  Your ideas, and those of the other posters here would also add some much needed life, uniqueness, and playability to what had become a stale theme.  I forget who suggested the oil freighter and oil rig ideas, but I've been hoping for the latter since I was a teenager 20+ years ago.  Lego even had a rig on the cover of one of their little set booklets, but I can't recall the year.  80's, I believe.   I like the freighter idea, too.  More big boats! :-P   Shame they don't do military; an aircraft carrier would be pure love.

TLC have been making a lot of changes over the last few years in terms of building styles, fan inputs, licensing, weapons, fleshtones, etc.  I hope it continues, although I don't know if my wallet could handle the strain. As with any change, feelings have been mixed, but I personally like the direction they're heading.  I also like 6-stud wide vehicles that can accommodate 2 minifigs-- even as a kid, never quite cottoned to the skinny 4-wide vehicles, especially trucks.  I'm a big fan of Lego vehicles in proper scale; I love my huge cargo ship wih the Harbor set, and the 7992 Container Stacker.  And, although I don't own any of the larger construction vehicles fom the last few years, I thought they were brilliantly done, as well as the 7998 Heavy Hauler.  I think a vehicle can be made well in scale without venturing into DUPLO territory.  I hold up the aforementioned construction sets as examples.  And, look at what has been accomplished in the Star Wars theme; there is an abundance of large vehicles/ships that look great without being "juniorized".  But everybody has different ideas about things, thank goodness.  It'd be pretty boring if everyone thought the same way.  Creativity and diversity would be replaced by redundancy.  No thanks.  -M'Kyuun

Edited by M'Kyuun, 04 June 2007 - 04:51 PM.

#49 5150 Lego

5150 Lego

• Has a ball of string and isn't afraid to use it

Member: 586

Posted 04 June 2007 - 08:28 PM

View PostM'Kyuun, on Jun 3 2007, 08:19 PM, said:

I'd like to see:

Large Cargo Plane: *wub*  Using either the 7893 cockpit section or a new design that let's the nose raise or split open to allow cargo loading from the front, as well as the aft.  In my mind, it would look like a scaled down C-17 Globemaster, and would come with a small forklift and a couple of the new cargo containers.  It would be spacious enough to accommodate the container truck from the  7994 Harbor, aprox. 12 stud wide fuselage, with a 10 stud interior.  It would feature a winch, a ramp that raises/lowers, several of those chains with the studded pieces at either end for securing the cargo, retracting landing gear( on my version, anyway),marshalling wands, etc. It would come with a pilot, co-pilot, and loadmaster. Any of those three could be a female figure, b/c we need more.

Car Carrier Lorry: Essentially, a tractor-trailer with a more modern look and built to the current standard for Lego vehicles. Truck would be 8 studs wide(reminiscent of the Ferrari Scuderia truck), enough to accommodate a double-decked trailer with enough room to carry appoximately six 6-stud wide cars, similar to the car in 4728 Escape from Privet Drive from the Harry Potter theme.  It would make use of the new faux hydraulic cylinders to raise and lower the upper deck.  Comes with driver and mechanic.

Of all these, though, the Cargo Plane, esp one with a newly designed nose section, would be an absolute must-buy for me.  There's just something intrinsically cool about all modes of cargo transportation, most especially when they're designed with Lego.

Great ideas! I espeacailly like the car transsport idea. A simular cab as the new heavy hauler.  I'm curious as there are a couple types of car transports.

Posted Image
This is typical of what you see in america. It hitches up at the bumper rather than a conventual 5th wheel over the rear axles. This would be nice.   This style is more typical tractor/trailer style like the one you meantioned
Posted Image

Both would be nice. I guess the advantage of the 2nd design would be you could use the cab to pull other trailers in the yard. I beilve somone meantioned a shipping depot. This would be perfect!

Speaking of trucks, how about a truck stop? There could be a restrantwith a waitress, a cook, and even a hostesess.  A mechanics garage with two bays, a lift, a bunch of spare parts, a tire rack with spare tires and couple of mechincs on duty with a tow truck standing by! There would have to be a couple of gas pumps with a spot for trucks to park and relax for the night. As far as the trucks go. Ther are plenty of possiblites. A container truck is a must, as is a tanker truck. I' think it would also be great to have a truck with double trailers! This was a great set....
Posted Image

I have to disagree with you on this. Though the vechicles may be getting bigger, i think they are more to mini fig scale than before. Even if they are getting as big as some duplo, the detail is much better than before. I welcome more 8 wide trucks, and 6 wide cars trucks!

Edited by 5150 Lego, 04 June 2007 - 08:36 PM.

Calm down... HAVE SOME DIP!

If at first you don't succeed,........ Then skydiving is not for you!

Check it out! www.emergencybricks.com

#50 M'Kyuun

M'Kyuun

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:58 AM

View Post5150 Lego, on Jun 4 2007, 08:28 PM, said:

Great ideas! I espeacailly like the car transsport idea. A simular cab as the new heavy hauler.  I'm curious as there are a couple types of car transports.

Posted Image
This is typical of what you see in america. It hitches up at the bumper rather than a conventual 5th wheel over the rear axles. This would be nice.   This style is more typical tractor/trailer style like the one you meantioned
Posted Image

Both would be nice. I guess the advantage of the 2nd design would be you could use the cab to pull other trailers in the yard. I beilve somone meantioned a shipping depot. This would be perfect!

Speaking of trucks, how about a truck stop? There could be a restrantwith a waitress, a cook, and even a hostesess.  A mechanics garage with two bays, a lift, a bunch of spare parts, a tire rack with spare tires and couple of mechincs on duty with a tow truck standing by! There would have to be a couple of gas pumps with a spot for trucks to park and relax for the night. As far as the trucks go. Ther are plenty of possiblites. A container truck is a must, as is a tanker truck. I' think it would also be great to have a truck with double trailers! This was a great set....
Posted Image

I have to disagree with you on this. Though the vechicles may be getting bigger, i think they are more to mini fig scale than before. Even if they are getting as big as some duplo, the detail is much better than before. I welcome more 8 wide trucks, and 6 wide cars trucks!

I can't agree more!  Just finished putting the Heavy Hauler together.  What an excellent set! It should be the standard for Lego City trucks. The cab portion, if shortened some, would make an excellent semi-truck for any number of trailer ideas.  The pics you posted of the car carriers are spot on with what I had in mind.  I like the second, as it allows the truck to be used with other trailers.  I'm partial to cabover trucks, i.e. with flat front end.  I think it's all because of  Optimus Prime!  :-D   Anyway, I'd like to see a trailer with 6 or 7 6-wide cars of different styles(sedans, sport cars, maybe an SUV).  And your idea for a truck depot, if designed with 6 & 8 wide trucks with a large tow truck and repair bays would be great, not to mention pricey.  Then again, if it was done well, it'd be worth the ducats.  

I still pine for a large cargo plane.  With the exception of a large cargo transport lorry, it would complete all modes of travel for the Cargo Transport theme.  Lego ambassadors, if your reading this....

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users