Sign in to follow this  
hawkrider

A new comic series?

Ok I've been going on this forum and acting like a critic even though I have no comic made well untill now.For the past month I have working on a comic about a redcoat squad in a plain piece of land....exciting?However since Im a bluecoat there all idiots.So I got my characters,set,and script all written out am I ready?NO!Unfortunatly my camera battery died and my back-up camera lens won't open.I tried replacing the batteries but they only use 1 type of battery and thats energizer which I don't have right now so the real comic will be delayed but I will try to get character photos up with the last bits of battery left.Anyway is it a good idea or is it too cliched (as in a bunch of stupid guys running around with guns avoiding a plot).I just want to know before I start it.

Edited by hawkrider

Anyway is it a good idea or is it too cliched (as in a bunch of stupid guys running around with guns avoiding a plot).I just want to know before I start it.

Yeah, maybe it's cliche, but so what. It's all in the execution -- if it's funny with nice photography and some interesting sets, nobody here is going to complain! Good luck, and have fun with it!

Joebot is right. I think you should go for it. Have fun with it, and other people probably will, too.

Go for it! What isn't a cliche these days? Writeyour jokes your way -- the most important member of your audience has to be yourself, so if you're happy with what you're doing, then that's all that matters. There's always room for more comics and stories out there, just make so you like it and other people will too.

Well got the camera problem sorted out but now I have a lighting problem.I'll try to expirement with all 5 of my cameras (3 webcams and 2 digital) Wish me luck!

Edited by hawkrider