Hi,

Forget 41999, just look at this beauty build by Madoca! The best middle scale I have ever see!:)

2013.7.19+007.JPG

Perfect!

Sorry Madoca, if you wanna post it by yourself...cant wait to share my emotions:)))

instruction is here:

https://plus.google.com/photos/117021167471864977943/albums/5901503914497924817/5901958760391507362?partnerid=gplp0&pid=5901958760391507362&oid=117021167471864977943

Edited by rm8

It deserves CUUSOO

That's two awesome MOC's in a row from Madoca! Both outstanding, and will soon be built by many. Especially me. :grin:

I just can't believe how good some of you guys are at making stuff, have to say I'm over envious.

Very nice set, I think I have almost all the parts to make it except for the battery box and LED lights.

Very nice set, I think I have almost all the parts to make it except for the battery box and LED lights.

He replaced the battery box with the AA box at the end of the video. It fits right in the back. You can go without lights.

Beautifull model.

Awesome design and great looks!

This one deserves some transsclear panels (like the ones hat Conchas had custom-mode for his Technic Challenge Entry) for headlights.

Allthough I'm a fan fan of all-black models, this one would look awesome with a darkblue chassis...

Very nice work, you've managed to keep the lines of a real suv(I think it looks like a range rover evoque), in a small scale, along with added PF. It looks like it handles really well also. Thanks for sharing!

Amazingly beautiful model, and I really love this scale. Finally someone has found a scale and a weight that is a good match for the power of PF motors and the strength of LEGO parts. Most larger scale IR models are either super slow or break constantly. This model actually works! Great work Madoca.

Wow! what a beautiful model! Nice use of panels, different from what i have seen before. Great job! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

@MrNumbskull13: try clearing cookies in your browser. if that doesnt work, try a different browser

That looks very cool, it reminds me of a Bowler Nemesis

BowlerNemesis-01.JPG

Edited by Tubby