Heroica is a great addition to the Lego Games line, but I'd like to see it get better.

#1 I hope that these aren't the only Heroica Games that are going to happen. I'd like to see other sets come out with new environments, hazards and monsters.

#2 I'd like to see other "Combinations" made available on the Heroica Website. As it stands only one combo is givin in the sets and it is for all four games. Making two game combos would be a good idea, especially since the magic gates in a large dungeon can be very frustrating.

#3 I'd also like more variety in the monsters. Right now there is no difference between a bat, a spider and a goblin or between a guardian Goblin, Golem and a werewolf or between the goblin king, golem lord or dark druid. The only one that is slightly different is the goblin general. I think new enemies that are slightly different would make this game a lot more interesting.

Anyway, I'd like to see what other people think, but despite my suggestions I think this is a great game.

Heroica is a great addition to the Lego Games line, but I'd like to see it get better.

#1 I hope that these aren't the only Heroica Games that are going to happen. I'd like to see other sets come out with new environments, hazards and monsters.

#2 I'd like to see other "Combinations" made available on the Heroica Website. As it stands only one combo is givin in the sets and it is for all four games. Making two game combos would be a good idea, especially since the magic gates in a large dungeon can be very frustrating.

#3 I'd also like more variety in the monsters. Right now there is no difference between a bat, a spider and a goblin or between a guardian Goblin, Golem and a werewolf or between the goblin king, golem lord or dark druid. The only one that is slightly different is the goblin general. I think new enemies that are slightly different would make this game a lot more interesting.

Anyway, I'd like to see what other people think, but despite my suggestions I think this is a great game.

Those sound like good suggestions to me.

I have only played Draida Bay so far, though I just got the other three.

I also bought an extra copy of the Ninjago board game so I could make an expansion for Heroica using the ninjas and skeletons. I'm thinking about getting another Ramses Pyramid and do the same thing with those heroes and the mummies.

My main complaint with Heroica is that for having 4 expansions that can work together, there are only 4 heroes. It'd be cool to be able to play a big adventure game with lots of people.

Those sound like good suggestions to me.

I have only played Draida Bay so far, though I just got the other three.

I also bought an extra copy of the Ninjago board game so I could make an expansion for Heroica using the ninjas and skeletons. I'm thinking about getting another Ramses Pyramid and do the same thing with those heroes and the mummies.

My main complaint with Heroica is that for having 4 expansions that can work together, there are only 4 heroes. It'd be cool to be able to play a big adventure game with lots of people.

Actually there are 6

Barbarian, Knight, Wizard, Druid, Thief and Ranger

If you want to make up your own rules for the various ninjas and explorers in the other games, I say go for it.