mrslimification

I made an animation for a competition, please can people watch it :D

I have posted an animation on this forum before and I received some great feedback so I made another one. This animation took me about two weeks to produce and I have entered it into a competition on YouTube. I hope to get lots views so please spare a minute of your time to watch it :D

If you enjoyed it, then please share it with friends/family as this will help me greatly.

PS I'm sorry if this is posted in the wrong place but I couldn't see where to put it.

Edited by mrslimification

You did post it into a wrong place indeeed, but hey, everybodys makes mistakes sometimes :wink: Great animation, you are truly very good at making these, all those flashing things and the whole thing was smoothly done. Only Con what i can say at it was absolutly too short :laugh: You can surely make longer ones even at it takes time but the result will be rewarding. Great Animation mate, keep it up

Captain Becker

You did post it into a wrong place indeeed, but hey, everybodys makes mistakes sometimes :wink: Great animation, you are truly very good at making these, all those flashing things and the whole thing was smoothly done. Only Con what i can say at it was absolutly too short :laugh: You can surely make longer ones even at it takes time but the result will be rewarding. Great Animation mate, keep it up

Captain Becker

Thanks. I know it was a bit too short but I don't like to make them long as they take ages to make and are less interesting. However I totally agree with you and I shall aim to make my next animation over a minute long! Not too short, not too long :D

Great lighting! That spinning megaphone shot is pretty awesome too :thumbup:

The animation was quite good as well as the lighting. The technical aspects were very good, overall.

The story was ok. Interesting idea, but not a whole lot of point to it. But besides that, top work!

Good luck in the competition! :sweet: