Sign in to follow this  
Porty

Buying Technic Sets!

Hi, everyone. I have decided on buying some Lego Technic sets, and wanted to see if anyone was selling for around what I was looking for, which are these:

8081 Extreme Cruiser ~ $50

8258 Crane Truck ~ $150

8110 Unimog ~ $150-175

8043 Motorized Excavator ~ $100-125

8069 Backhoe Loader ~ $30

I know my prices might sound low, but it's all about priority. :wink: Please respond if you are selling any or if you know places that sell for

these prices. I know it should be in the Selling forum, but since I have not reached Citizen yet, I cannot start a new topic there. :sad:

Never mind, I've gotten them all now.

Edited by Porty

I know it should be in the Selling forum, but since I have not reached Citizen yet, I cannot start a new topic there. :sad:

Then you really shouldn't be posting one at all. The point of that rule is to reduce the need to trust unknown people as we have had a few people create double accounts for the purpose of selling sets they didn't have... :hmpf_bad:

Anyway, I'll be nice and move this since you're close to a Citizen, but please keep this in mind.

Then you really shouldn't be posting one at all. The point of that rule is to reduce the need to trust unknown people as we have had a few people create double accounts for the purpose of selling sets they didn't have... :hmpf_bad:

Anyway, I'll be nice and move this since you're close to a Citizen, but please keep this in mind.

Oh, sorry! :sad:

Sign in to follow this