Built for a LUG display.

These pirates have made this island their personal hideout: equipped with a cannon, hidden bay, and cabin with plank.

overview.JPG

right.JPG

front.JPG

cabin.JPG

See more pictures here: http://www.brickbuilt.org/?p=2176

Thanks for looking :pir-classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

This is lovely.

Making an island fit with so much detail on such little space is surely an complex task.

You did it to perfection.

Lovely rockwork, and lovely classic pirate style build.

I love it ! pirate_satisfied.gif

I love the classic feel to it with modern touches. Well done!

Thanks Graham!

Plain beauty! I love the rocks, the minifigs and pretty much everything! Well done :)

Thank you! It was a very fun build pirate_classic.gif

This is lovely.

Making an island fit with so much detail on such little space is surely an complex task.

You did it to perfection.

Lovely rockwork, and lovely classic pirate style build.

I love it ! pirate_satisfied.gif

Thank you pirate_laugh2.gif Pirates builds are always so enjoyable!

Very classic pirate-feel to this thing. Nice work with the treehouse as well.

Thanks Andrew pirate_classic.gif

Just like it needs to be .... great build. I like the rockwork, the water, the pirates, the ladder, ....

Thanks Captain!

Perfectly balanced. Nice details. Beautiful overall. :)

Thank you pirate_classic.gif

Great build. The rock work rocks. Is that bluecoat going to be a former bluecoat?

Very cool pirate build. Great detailing as always in your builds. As others also I love that rockwork.

Ps. Congrats to Frontpaged.

You managed to combine so many various detailes on a tiny island. Well done! For example, I recognizes the classic bluecoat of 1989. What's your favourite setof that golden Age of LEGO?

This moc is impressive. I was especially impressed with the attention to detail that made the boards look loose and bowing. (Ex. on the plank the Bluecoat is walking.) Very well done MOC.

This is a lovely creation. It has lots of classic components and the two-sided design offers great play features. The rocks are well-sculpted and the cove in the back is beautiful. The weathered cabin is fine and overall this looks like a lot of fun. Good work!

Great build. The rock work rocks. Is that bluecoat going to be a former bluecoat?

Thanks! And yes, unless he manages to swim back to the cove, in which case, the pirates will make him walk the plank again pirate_devg1.gif

Awesome build.

Very nice work! I love the rocks, they look great. I also like how there is action on all sides of your MOC.

tag-fontpage-pirates-276x60.png

Thanks for the frontpaging pirate_laugh2.gif

Very cool pirate build. Great detailing as always in your builds. As others also I love that rockwork.

Ps. Congrats to Frontpaged.

Thanks Mencot, it was fun to do some traditional studs up rockwork again pirate_classic.gif

You managed to combine so many various detailes on a tiny island. Well done! For example, I recognizes the classic bluecoat of 1989. What's your favourite setof that golden Age of LEGO?

Thank you! I'd say that the Black Falcon Battering Ram with Wall sets is my favorite from that era.

Just beautiful! good job!

Thanks!

This moc is impressive. I was especially impressed with the attention to detail that made the boards look loose and bowing. (Ex. on the plank the Bluecoat is walking.) Very well done MOC.

Awesome build ! As SilentWolf said, those details with the boards are very nice !

Thanks!

Small but great MOC. Love it.

Thank you, it was a pretty quick build, because of it's size, but I was very pleased with how it turned out pirate_classic.gif

This is a lovely creation. It has lots of classic components and the two-sided design offers great play features. The rocks are well-sculpted and the cove in the back is beautiful. The weathered cabin is fine and overall this looks like a lot of fun. Good work!

Thanks Captain Dee!

The rocks must have taken some hard work. Excellent job!

Thank you, and yes the rocks were the most time consuming and challenging part, mainly because of the two buildings that fit around and in the rockwork pirate_classic.gif

Edited by soccerkid6