Sign in to follow this  
Legoking

The Ocean Sea Clipper

thindexedgif.gif 77b

Welcome to my first pirate ship MOC. I named my MOC, "The Ocean Sea Clipper" because of the giant sail that my ship has. So here we go!

Here you can see the entire ship from a side view.

image001.jpg

The sail I think was the hardest part of creating the ship.

image006.jpg

This is really cool. You can take off the captain

I like it! The coloursheme from the BSB ( which I like) looks great on this ship as well. I also like the custom made sail.

The stern is simple but very nice on this ship. I also like it the ship is partly modular. The hidden treasure is nice.

Some improvements:

The interior of the captain's cabin could do with some furniture in it.

The cabin looks a bit high compared to the rest of the ship. Adding a sloped wall would be nice.

Great ship! :thumbup:

Edited by Cap'n Blackmoor

Like Cap'n Blackmoor: the cabin looks a bit high compared to the rest. I would build it a brick or 2-3 lower.

What you also could try is use the 1x1 round bricks at the outside of the windows instead of the inside.

But overall nice build... keep it up.

The captains cabin is also.. so... .there. Other than making The Cabin a row or two shorter maybe you could add some slope bricks in front of the cabin so the ship flows into the cabin. The cabin's front is so square it sticks straight up and loks a little strange. And some stairs or ropes to get on top of cabin...unless the is some interdimensional porthole in the cabin that lifts the crew onto the upper deck. Otherwise it looks great for a first.

This is good. I like the colors. Some possible improvements would be to add windows to the side of the cabin and add more sails.

Thank you all for your comments. I am fixing my ship up as soon as I can.

LegoKing