Sign in to follow this  
Baylego

Mini Republic Assault Ship

gallery_101_23_281.gif

In honor of my citizenship at Eurobricks, I decided to post my first mini MOC, the Acclamator- class Republic Assault Ship. I feel that this is my best Star Wars MOC that I have made.

Here is an overall view if the ship.

ras1.jpg

This the view of the back of the ship, with engines.

ras3.jpg

Two other views of the ship.

ras2.jpgras5.jpg

Here is a comparison with the a pocketmodel Republic Assault Ship.

ras4.jpg

Thanks for reading! Please leave comments & criticism.

Eurobricks Fan- I was looking for 1x2 grille plates in dark red to put behind the logo, but I don't think that it exists in that color. It's funny how it was your first post and my hundredth post.

Not bad. :classic:

I'm not sure about the 2-wide dish on the front or the emblem either, though, they both look too big.

Very nice 'Baylego' - almost faultless....though the 2x2 radar dish plus the printed 2x2 round tiles do look a little out of place, but still very good in the design arena ! :thumbup:

I'm a conformist! 'Baylego' I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Not bad. :classic:

I'm not sure about the 2-wide dish on the front or the emblem either, though, they both look too big.

Yea, those parts did look a little strange and bulky to me too. I'm not quite sure how I would do it differently, though.

Sweet ship, I particularly like the engines. The dark red grille plate exists in these sets.

Oh silly me, I have one of those sets, the mini X-wing. I don't have enough tiles to finish it, though.

Nice and simple mini-Acclamator. You got the basic shape and elements right, it's just that the open fleet emblem is kinda large for the ship. But I understand since there's no smaller disc that that 2 x 2.

I agree with the other posters about the red grill, Baylego - it's worth a try! Otherwise, this is a fantastic miniature - I don't think it could get more accurate at that scale. Wish I could pull off micro-scale efforts with this skill.