Greetings everybody,

it's me again and today I'd like to show you my new creation. It is a 1:10 scaled coupe, equipped with five PF motors (2 XL & 3 M), remotely controlled and with three pairs of LEDs. The functions of the vehicle are quite simple or, being exact, it only has one, main function: it can ride with the help of two XL-motors. The M-motor (equipped with return-to-center system) is used for steering. The other two M-motors are used to control a relative small 4-speed gearbox. Each motor controls two speeds and has the same return-to-center system as the one for steering. The gearbox doesn't work perfectly all the time, that's because the elastic bands are not and will never be a good substitution for Servo motor. :) However, approximately 97-98% of gear changing are successful. The gear ratios are 1:3, 1:2, 1:1 and 2:1.

0_f1388_7b8759b9_XL.jpg

0_f13ea_e39ed722_XL.jpg

The rear part of the car looks quite strange and futuristic:

0_f138d_f4dc2cc1_XL.jpg

0_f13eb_d618dc2a_XL.jpg

There are two white stripes along the whole car's body:

0_f13e9_8b7244_XL.jpg

Side view:

0_f13ed_299fd6d9_XL.jpg

Let's look at the bottom of the car. You can see the four of five motors and the gearbox:

0_f13ee_a814a706_XL.jpg

The doors can be easily opened. However, they stay closed during the ride thanks to the simple fixation mechanism.

0_f13f0_9c6d1c73_XL.jpg

The video will come later, because it's raining now and I cannot test the car outside. :)

Thanks for watching!

very nice !

i really like the front....not too sure about the side of it....too many panels imo but looks cool overall ;)

Awesome! I understand why you put as many side panels as you did and I think it was a great effort to try and avoid gaps in the bodywork. I do this myself, which is why I have never produced a completed supercar as of this comment, because I find it tedious and after a while....boring.

Anyway looks like a great car, looking forward to the video!

Also, nice job with the photography. :thumbup:

Edited by unimog123

I agree, the front looks fantastic! So does the back, the middle is the only weakness. I look forward to the video!

tim

That looks brilliant! Nice consistent sleek design - white trim finishes it nicely! I like the rear the most - Great shapes.

Great work! :thumbup:

Thanks to all of you!

I finally finished the video, so here is it:

Unfortunately, the weather wasn' good enough to drive the car outdoors, so I had to make a video at home.

The coupe can actuall drive faster, but it needs some space to gather speed, which is not possible to do when you're indoors. :(

Really awesome design you have here!

The front is by far my favorite section. With the intakes and the shaping around the headlights, it has that "mean" look that I would expect from some modern day muscle cars.

The one thing I find a bit odd is the black flex cable on the back of the car going over top of the racing stripes, however that's quite nitpicky.

Wow! Looks very cool. Firstly it seems to be very close to original Lego red coupe but then I noticed lots of interesting parts)

So, very good work, like it in all ways.