Dzoni90

Imperial Prison

Nice. How can the prison see where he is going and no one holding him? Don't they usually put the bag over the head after prisoner has been placed against the wall?

Lovely Moc with a lot of great details and ideas. I love your "peacefull wall" the sack-pirate will love it, too pir_laugh2.gif

Thank you all pirate_satisfied.gif

@dr_spock

We can assume they navigate him by the voice :wink:

@Captain Braunsfeld

Maybe there will be some additional scenes.

@Captain Hannibal Joost

Yes, they are independent (actually courtroom was disassembled a long time ago) and they won't be assembled into a bigger MOC right now, because I need much more bricks to do that, but one of my goals in the future will surely be to build the whole imperial town :classic: .

Again, this is fantastic, and again I feel as though I stumbled into a story. I love it all: the high-stepping soldiers, the bag over the prisoner's head, the tiny cells (complete with escapee), the cross section of rock and dirt on the sides... Is that blood on the dirt where they are leading the head-covered prisoner? I take it it's his last walk? Fabulous.

@Captain Hannibal Joost

Yes, they are independent (actually courtroom was disassembled a long time ago) and they won't be assembled into a bigger MOC right now, because I need much more bricks to do that, but one of my goals in the future will surely be to build the whole imperial town :classic: .

Great goal. Keep working :)

Thank you all! :classic:

@Cloveapple

Yes, I always try to make a few smaller story-lines in one scene. I love arranging minifigs, and maybe that's the most interesting thing while building.

And yes, those are blood stains on the dirt and on the wall, I love to keep it real. :wink:

Awesome creation, full of clever details. I really like the bag over the pirate’s head, very clever, and also the blood on the wall is a nice touch.

Thank you! :classic: