Sign in to follow this  
The Penguin

The Penguin's Batman Mods

theaterindex.gif

It's been quite a while, gentlemen, since my last creations post, so I hope you like these.... :sweet:

Bruce Wayne's car. (Inspired by the one he owned in Batman: Mystery of Batwoman. :classic: ) A modern sport car that he usually takes to have a romantic evening with Robin beautiful ladies! )

p1000641.jpg

p1000642.jpg

p1000643.jpg

p1000644.jpg

p1000645.jpg

Villains:

1) Black Mask being carried away by two Gotham policemen....

p1000646.jpg

2) Dr. Harlen Quinzell

p1000649.jpg

p1000653.jpg

p1000654.jpg

p1000655.jpg

3) Roxie Rocket

p1000657.jpg

Heroes:

1) Two versions of Robin.... ) :classic:

p1000651.jpg

p1000652.jpg

2) Alfred and Robin helping wounded Batman.

p1000650.jpg

Gothamites:

1) A singer (Inspired by the one in Batman: Mystery of Batwoman) "Betcha Never"! :laugh:

p1000647.jpg

2) Vicky Vale and her team

p1000636.jpg

Any comments, ladies and gentlemen? :sweet:

*MORE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE*

Edited by The Penguin

I like the how you remade the speedracer car and how you used the rebel troop head for the policemen :thumbup:

I like Bruce Wayne's car very much. It does look much much better than the orignal speed racer car. It looks great without the stickers attached to it. :tongue: Your new additions sure does increase your Gotham City population count now. :sweet:

Sweet figs! I really liked the Black Mask dude.

Thanks!! ) I also like it a lot. )))) :tongue:

Wow, these are really great, i like em! Peace! I like roxie rocket and HQ!

Thanks! ) Much obliged. ) :classic:

I like the how you remade the speedracer car and how you used the rebel troop head for the policemen

Thanks. ) I really like the look of the car now. it's now 6 studs wide and 4 studs shorter. ) :sweet:

Yes, that's how all my GCPD officers look like. I guess that rebell scum's heads are great for policemen! ) :tongue:

I like Bruce Wayne's car very much. It does look much much better than the orignal speed racer car. It looks great without the stickers attached to it. Your new additions sure does increase your Gotham City population count now.

Thank you! ) I think that soon most of my gothamites will be shown in one nice scene, but hush-h-h-h-h! ) :laugh:

Again, thank you all, gentlemen, for your comments! ) :thumbup:

Any other, please? ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Wow! Great job friend! I love them all!

Your sports car is fantastic, I love how it is now six wide and four studs shorter, it look much better than the actual set.

Black Mask is excellent, much better than mine, is he using a Harry Potter piece? Very clever.

You've done Harleen perfectly! Is that a real head piece? The hair is perfect too, great job :classic:

Though I'm a bit afraid what she's doing to Joker standing behind him like that :grin:

Roxy Rocket is perfect too. I never really liked her much, but you have captured her wonderfully with that torso, helmet and face.

The two versions of Robin look great, I like the green better but variation is always good, I never thought of that.

That Vader torso is perfect for wounded Batman, I love it! looks a nit like a scene from Knightfall when his back is broken.

I like the singer, good face usage there, I love your idea for a microphone though, I'd like to use that one day if I may?

And I love the Vicki Vale team, great job there, you've definitely captured that news team feel. However, knowing your use of BTAS and TNBA characters I'm rather surprised you didn't make Summer Gleeson :sweet:

Batbrick Away! :devil:

Wow! Great job friend! I love them all!

Oh! ) Thank you very much.... :blush: You are too kind, and I'm never even near your level of MOCs. ) :thumbup:

Your sports car is fantastic, I love how it is now six wide and four studs shorter, it look much better than the actual set.

Thanks! ) Well, I must confess that I also like it a lot! :tongue: But, I guess, a better photo is needed here.... Or a scene....

BTW, in this car I used only the original set's pieces.... ) :classic:

Black Mask is excellent, much better than mine, is he using a Harry Potter piece? Very clever.

Yes, it's Lucius Malfoy's head. ) But I think that it's not totally my merit. In fact it was YOU who was the first to make Black Mask with that torso (am I right?) :classic:

You've done Harleen perfectly! Is that a real head piece? The hair is perfect too, great job :classic:

Though I'm a bit afraid what she's doing to Joker standing behind him like that :grin:

Thank you! ) I waiter with sertain nervousness for your comment here.... :grin: And I'm really glad that you liked it! ) Now I'm really proud of myself! ) :tongue: Speaking seriously: yes, that's a real head piece. It's prof. Threlawney from Harry Potter line. The hair was takem from Juno Eclipse. ) Well, I hope I managed to make Harleen look like she appeared in BTAS. ) :sweet:

Roxy Rocket is perfect too. I never really liked her much, but you have captured her wonderfully with that torso, helmet and face.

Thanks a lot! ) Again, I was inspired by TNBA (where she first made her appearance with The Penguin! :laugh: ). I'm also not a fan of her, though.... ) :classic:

The two versions of Robin look great, I like the green better but variation is always good, I never thought of that.

Frankly, yes, I like the green version more, but in the red I mostly worked with the mask (to make it black) and I made him look like the Robin I saw in some modern comic, though don't really remember which one.... :classic:

That Vader torso is perfect for wounded Batman, I love it! looks a nit like a scene from Knightfall when his back is broken.

I must say, I never was a fan of that series, but I guess you are right.... )

I like the singer, good face usage there, I love your idea for a microphone though, I'd like to use that one day if I may?

You are always welcome! ) :sweet: It'll be an honor for me. ) Thanks a lot. I think that she'll look perfectly in Iceberl lounge. ) :sweet:

And I love the Vicki Vale team, great job there, you've definitely captured that news team feel. However, knowing your use of BTAS and TNBA characters I'm rather surprised you didn't make Summer Gleeson :sweet:

Well, frankly speaking the idea never came to me.... ) I think I may do it some time, thanks! ) :classic:

And again I would like to thank you personally, Batbrick, for your kind comments! ) It's always a pleasure to hear praise from such a person as you! ) :cry_happy::sweet:

Any other comments, ladies and gentlemen? ) :sweet:

Oh! ) Thank you very much.... :blush: You are too kind, and I'm never even near your level of MOCs. ) :thumbup:

No, you are a great builder, I love your ideas for minifigs too.

Thanks! ) Well, I must confess that I also like it a lot! :tongue: But, I guess, a better photo is needed here.... Or a scene....

BTW, in this car I used only the original set's pieces.... ) :classic:

Only the set pieces? Very clever, it turned out rather well then! :sweet:

Yes, it's Lucius Malfoy's head. ) But I think that it's not totally my merit. In fact it was YOU who was the first to make Black Mask with that torso (am I right?) :classic:

No, I don't even have that torso sadly, though I might get that and the head off bricklink for my own Black Mask if you don't mind?

Well, frankly speaking the idea never came to me.... ) I think I may do it some time, thanks! ) :classic:

I look forward to it!

No, you are a great builder, I love your ideas for minifigs too.

Thanks! ) :cry_happy:

Only the set pieces? Very clever, it turned out rather well then! :sweet:

Yes, I'm working on mods of other cars of SR series, but they are really dull and not interesting for me.... :hmpf_bad:

No, I don't even have that torso sadly, though I might get that and the head off bricklink for my own Black Mask if you don't mind?

I'd be honored if one of my MOCs are added to your great gallery of Batman figures! ) :classic:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Sorry, for double post, gentlemen, but I think it needs to be done.... ) :classic:

Here's my second part of mods and MOC-s.... )

Recently I bought http://www.brickset.com/detail.aspx?Set=8160-1. And I really was disappointed by the truck. First I wanted to demolish it once and for all, but then an idea canme to me.... So I present to you Harley Quinn's Truck (There's The Joker there and his henchman now, since I have no HQ yet.... :tongue: )

p1000658.jpg

p1000659.jpg

p1000660.jpg

p1000661.jpg

p1000662.jpg

p1000663.jpg

p1000664.jpg

p1000665.jpg

And here's the second MOC: The Penguin's Gotham Gallery Robbery.... ) :sweet:

p1000666.jpg

p1000667.jpg

p1000668.jpg

Any comments, ladies and gentlemen? ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

Wow! Great work on the truck there The Penguin, simply magnificent! Very much like Harley Quinn. The interior is wonderful too, I wish I had thought of this! :laugh:

Brilliant work making a bad set a really good one. I love your little Penguin scene too, what a great way to use those bits and pieces from inside the truck. thanks for sharing.

Wow! Great work on the truck there The Penguin, simply magnificent! Very much like Harley Quinn. The interior is wonderful too, I wish I had thought of this! :laugh:

Brilliant work making a bad set a really good one. I love your little Penguin scene too, what a great way to use those bits and pieces from inside the truck. thanks for sharing.

Thanks a lot! ) :blush:

I guess that Harley Quinn's gonna love it! ) :tongue:

Well, I hope that TLC will make more such nice sticker.... ) They are very useful and good-looking.... The only problem is that the faces on the pictures are yellow! ) And they look strange with fleshies.... ) :classic:

Thanks again,friend! ) :sweet:

And Good day, gentlemen, of course! ) :sweet:

A fine work, Penguin, the sports car looks very smooth and the truck´s cool too. :thumbup:

That gallery scene´s pretty clever and your characters look great, I especially like that

wounded Bat scenery, very smart!

It's been quite a while, gentlemen, since my last creations post, so I hope you like these.... :sweet:

Bruce Wayne's car. (Inspired by the one he owned in Batman: Mystery of Batwoman. :classic: ) A modern sport car that he usually takes to have a romantic evening with Robin beautiful ladies! )

Any comments, ladies and gentlemen? :sweet:

LOL :tongue::grin::classic:

I don't recognise most of this people, but they are a very nice addition to the line, the car is very nice and Harley Quins truck looks very good. Must the backside not have a big hammer to whack someone on his/her head? (I don't know so much about Harley Quin)

The Penguins Painting robbery is great. :thumbup:

Very nice TP. Harley's truck is so camp in its execution, but so very Lego Batman (and so very Harley). The gallery robbery is simple, but neat, and all the figs from ages ago are great. It's nice to see a OYL Robin, I think I prefer the new costume to the old one.

A fine work, Penguin, the sports car looks very smooth and the truck´s cool too. :thumbup:

That gallery scene´s pretty clever and your characters look great, I especially like that

wounded Bat scenery, very smart!

Thanks a lot, Asuka! ) :sweet:

I'm pleased that you liked it! Your comments are always of a great value to me! ) :thumbup:

I don't recognise most of this people, but they are a very nice addition to the line, the car is very nice and Harley Quins truck looks very good. Must the backside not have a big hammer to whack someone on his/her head? (I don't know so much about Harley Quin)

The Penguins Painting robbery is great.

Thanks a lot, Wout! ) Much appreciated! ) :thumbup: Well I guess one hammer truck is enough for Harley. ) :grin: But I think I might use you idea for some othec MOC. Thanks! ) :sweet:

Very nice TP. Harley's truck is so camp in its execution, but so very Lego Batman (and so very Harley). The gallery robbery is simple, but neat, and all the figs from ages ago are great. It's nice to see a OYL Robin, I think I prefer the new costume to the old one.

Thanks, BB! ) :tongue:

I am pleased that you liked my MOCs. ) :sweet: And to tell you the truth I also like red Robin more.... I think he'll look great with that new Mutt-Robin hairpiece.... ) :classic:

Thanks for your comments, gentlemen! ) :sweet:

Edited by The Penguin

That truck is over the top! I was surprised that the back was only filled with a few boxes, though. I think it would be a perfect space for a Smile-X gas mobile laboratory, and a great way for the Joker and Harley to spread the laughter.

The little Penguin gallery is a nice little scene, too. Now, how about building the Penguin's Iceberg Lounge?

This Harley Quinn's truck certainly looks way much better than the 8169: Cruncher Block.

The color combinations suited Harley's theme very well. Most importantly, your version comes with a "complete" trailer. It has a rooftop with it unlike the previous set. :sweet:

As for the Penguin's gallery, it's looks real sweet to contain all the fine arts that was stolen all over Gotham City. Impressive piece of collection. It looks wonderful except that the corridor seemed a little narrow. Other than that, great piece of work, Penguin. :wink:

That truck is over the top! I was surprised that the back was only filled with a few boxes, though. I think it would be a perfect space for a Smile-X gas mobile laboratory, and a great way for the Joker and Harley to spread the laughter.

The little Penguin gallery is a nice little scene, too. Now, how about building the Penguin's Iceberg Lounge?

Thanks! ) :classic: That's a great idea to make a laboratory there.... Hm, I guess I should follow your advice.... :thumbup:

As for my Iceberg Lounge.... ) that is exactly the MOC I'm working on now.... ) It seems that it will be quite large (So I'm ordering bricks from BrickLink now for it! ) :sweet: I hope that in several months it will be over. ) But, Hush! ) :tongue:

This Harley Quinn's truck certainly looks way much better than the 8169: Cruncher Block.

The color combinations suited Harley's theme very well. Most importantly, your version comes with a "complete" trailer. It has a rooftop with it unlike the previous set.

As for the Penguin's gallery, it's looks real sweet to contain all the fine arts that was stolen all over Gotham City. Impressive piece of collection. It looks wonderful except that the corridor seemed a little narrow. Other than that, great piece of work, Penguin.

Thanks a lot! ) I think that even the worst set can be moded to fairly decent one.... ) :sweet:

Well, I guess that that gallery will be a part of Iceberg Lounge soon, where corridors are larger. )

Thanks for your kind words! ) :cry_happy:

Good day, gentlemen! ) :sweet: