Kaitan

Darth Zyren's Fighter

My final entry - sticking with the same character as my speeder entry - The Dark Lady of the Sith, Darth Zyren!

I've managed to lay my hands on a couple more sets to give me a fighting chance at building something at least ship sized :grin: (those that don't know, most of my lego is in storage)

5714410872_fd446af305_b.jpg

5714409182_9b8d55192e_b.jpg

Front and rear views

5714410284_20aa09d493_b.jpg

Side view

5714410540_4ec01fa028_b.jpg

Top down view

5713850407_3129ed914f_b.jpg

View inside the cockpit - quite proud of that :)

5714410118_440fa4d96f_b.jpg

View of the engines

5714409550_e1441b844d_b.jpg

The insert pic shows the landing gear folded up into 'fight mode' - quite proud of that too :))

5713849067_5da810a71b_b.jpg

The lightsaber shot :)

Hope you like it, I've come to the conclusion that I'm better at creating existing scenes than I am at creating from scratch :sweet:

Good luck to all the entrants, there are some incredible ships vehicles and bikes out there!

Kaitan

I like it. It reminds be of a Cylon Raider from Battlestar Galactica.

Nice attempt at the light saber shot. You used a red light aimed at Darth Zyren?

Another very good entry Kaitan! I love the shape of this one, and the colors fits the Lady Sith perfectly. Well done considering the parts limitation. Good luck once again! :thumbup:

Nice attempt at the light saber shot. You used a red light aimed at Darth Zyren?

Yep I used my ipod with a red screen for the light and then used GIMP to create the actual blade. I wouldn't have bothered normally but I don't have any red blades at the moment, in reality she's actually got a blue blade :grin:

Thanks

Kaitan

AWESOME creation 'Kaitan', all the red is so cool and a great fighter design ! :grin:

Good luck in the contest and may the Sith brick be with you ! :grin: