Reevr

Boba Fett and Mandalorian

I made these a few years ago. Let me know what you think. Some of the painted lines look a bit sloppy but remember that these figures are tiny and the close-ups show flaws that aren't visible to the average eye. The paint is very crisp looking on the actual figure.

The Boba Fett figure was decalled and painted to be more accurate to the colors of the movies.

The Mandalorian was painted to look like my character in Star Wars Galaxies.

IMG_1062.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

IMG_1079.jpg

Edited by Reevr

They look really great! The paint is spot-on, especially the Boba Fett helmet.

Are the legs and arms on Boba decalled? I'd like to see more work from you :thumbup:

They look really great! The paint is spot-on, especially the Boba Fett helmet.

Are the legs and arms on Boba decalled? I'd like to see more work from you :thumbup:

Thanks for the compliments. Yes, the legs and arms are decalled. I don't really have any other work in the form of minifigs that I could show. I mainly do scale models but the same skills kind of transfer over I guess. I'd like to do a few more pretty soon as I found these really enjoyable. The main reason I posted these was to see if they were high enough quality to sell. I need to save for a big trip so I need to start letting go of some of the things I've worked on.

The paint job on Boba is awesome, and I really like the colour of the other Mando :thumbup: