Jump to content


Punworcca 24 Class Interstellar Sloop


6 replies to this topic

#1 Darth Legolas

Darth Legolas

  • Oh boy vomit brick!


    Posts: 2217
    Joined: 15-December 08
    Member: 4695
    Country: Well umm....

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:12 PM

Posted Image
I was bored and I had an inspiration, Dooku's Solar Sailer. Here's the result:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Details: It's tall enough for 3 regular minifigs sitting down, and one droid pilot. Width: 9.5 inches and Height: 3 inches. Droid pilot has it's own special seat.

Side Note: I have around 30 of those blue ledge-type pieces. It's only in two sets, but my local Lego Store had buckets of them. Gallery when public. (Link.)

:thumbup: ?  :thumbdown: ?

Edited by KimT, 24 January 2009 - 04:32 PM.

...I have a Death Star...

#2 Asuka

Asuka

  • Pictural Poet


    Posts: 6658
    Joined: 19-June 06
    Member: 816
    Country: Schnitzelland

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:35 PM

A nice craft in a pretty sleek shape. I like that boarding ramp on the rear side, very smart,
although it looks a bit bare when closed and could use a little more detail perhaps...  :classic:

#3 Darth Legolas

Darth Legolas

  • Oh boy vomit brick!


    Posts: 2217
    Joined: 15-December 08
    Member: 4695
    Country: Well umm....

Posted 18 January 2009 - 05:40 PM

View PostAsuka, on Jan 18 2009, 12:35 PM, said:

A nice craft in a pretty sleek shape. I like that boarding ramp on the rear side, very smart,
although it looks a bit bare when closed and could use a little more detail perhaps...  :classic:

Thanks! I was going to put a CIS symbol on but I didn't know where, and I want to put a few more weapons on.
...I have a Death Star...

#4 Motti

Motti

    Posts: 149
    Joined: 26-December 07
    Member: 2329

Posted 19 January 2009 - 12:59 AM

Of the Moc versions of the Punworrca-116, I believe it's called, not 24, this is my favourite. Yours also has the most features. I would prefer it in plain blue. Do the main wings flap? It seems every Sep vehicle is becoming "Separatised" (Blue, not borwn). I challenge you to do the same with the MTT! (Quite a challenge, you have there :tongue: )

#5 Darth Legolas

Darth Legolas

  • Oh boy vomit brick!


    Posts: 2217
    Joined: 15-December 08
    Member: 4695
    Country: Well umm....

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:08 AM

View PostMotti, on Jan 18 2009, 07:59 PM, said:

Of the Moc versions of the Punworrca-116, I believe it's called, not 24, this is my favourite. Yours also has the most features. I would prefer it in plain blue. Do the main wings flap? It seems every Sep vehicle is becoming "Separatised" (Blue, not borwn). I challenge you to do the same with the MTT! (Quite a challenge, you have there :tongue: )

:laugh: It's supposed to be a newer edition of the ship. Not the same.  :tongue: I made up the name. But I couldn't make it plain blue because then it didn't match my Vulture droid.  :tongue:
...I have a Death Star...

#6 Motti

Motti

    Posts: 149
    Joined: 26-December 07
    Member: 2329

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:37 AM

View PostDarth Legolas, on Jan 18 2009, 08:08 PM, said:

:laugh: It's supposed to be a newer edition of the ship. Not the same. :tongue: I made up the name. But I couldn't make it plain blue because then it didn't match my Vulture droid. :tongue:


Ah! I assume you have the 2005 blue one rather than the much better 2009 one.

#7 Darth Legolas

Darth Legolas

  • Oh boy vomit brick!


    Posts: 2217
    Joined: 15-December 08
    Member: 4695
    Country: Well umm....

Posted 19 January 2009 - 01:56 AM

View PostMotti, on Jan 18 2009, 08:37 PM, said:

Ah! I assume you have the 2005 blue one rather than the much better 2009 one.

No... I have Ahsoka's starfighter, so I have that. I needed to put in more dark blue to match it, even though it still doesn't.  :tongue: It does match the new AAT, STAP, and assassin droid speeder though.
...I have a Death Star...



Reply to this topic



  


1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users