Sign in to follow this  
I Scream Clone

MOC: Fhloston Paradise

Fhloston Paradise

Deep in the Theta Quadrant you will find a bustling world full of holiday destinations such as this one, Fhloston Paradise, but make sure to stay vigilant some one may be looking to steal your Multi-pass!

1289432792m_DISPLAY.jpg

1289432960m_DISPLAY.jpg

1289432932m_DISPLAY.jpg

1289432861m_DISPLAY.jpg

Loads more on Flickr and MOCPages

Props to Dr Sinister for the Tardis design.

Cheers

ISC.

I have no idea what this is, but that is definitely a good thing. I just love the smaller details, like the moving sidewalk and ice trees :thumbup:

Wow this is simply an amazing MOC ISC, I really like the busy scenes in this huge diorama, featuring the multitiude of colorful characters you've created. The multi-color levels of the building are a sight to behold, and the angling of the building sides is very unique. Really fantastic work! default_thumbup.gif

This is great! But wasn't Floshton Paradise a floating space-cruiseship?

"Supergreen" :laugh:

Nice one ISC, :thumbup:

I like the building with those different compartment a lot, you've really managed to build something great with all those different colors. And your use of different characters out of Star Wars and Toy Story are also nicely incorporated into some really weird figures :laugh: . But that staircase to nothing looks a bit weird, although it's a nice design. I like the moving sidewalk.

the Inventor

Oh, wow :wub:

Brilliant stuff, lots of things going on, and for once bright colours actually work very well. Great job! :thumbup:

(and I'm sure the staircase to nothing will make perfect sense in due time :wink:)

AWESOME and crazy creation 'ISC', some of the characters there look like they are straight out of Ben 10 Alien Force. :thumbup:

Great work again from you 'ISC' and keep on MOCing ! :sweet:

No, the space liner was crusing at the resort planet Fhloston Paradise.

Ah. :classic:

Thats one extremely crazy awesome build mate! So much going on everywhere and the building is great. I love the use of different colours for compartments/rooms, it really makes this stand out. The street looks great too, and the moving floor is a cool touch. Very wacky and different and all the better for it :thumbup: Nice one

Wow that looks great. Really like the ice trees and the building is fantastic.

Great job :thumbup:

I went for Crystal trees, but yes Ice would be just as cool! Thanks.

Great scene ISC! Nice to see Kit Fisto in the role of the new Doctor. :laugh:

Its actually a meeting of three doctors, a Top hat Dr, Kit Fisto, and Ackbar, there is a better pic on Flickr and Mocpages.

Wow this is simply an amazing MOC ISC, I really like the busy scenes in this huge diorama, featuring the multitiude of colorful characters you've created. The multi-color levels of the building are a sight to behold, and the angling of the building sides is very unique. Really fantastic work! default_thumbup.gif

I really wanted to make use of the myriad of colours available through the last few years, no pink or purple though :grin:

Nice busy vacation scene! Especially love the pink bear. :D

He is having trouble with the 3D map of the apartment block.

Nice one ISC, :thumbup:

I like the building with those different compartment a lot, you've really managed to build something great with all those different colors. And your use of different characters out of Star Wars and Toy Story are also nicely incorporated into some really weird figures :laugh: . But that staircase to nothing looks a bit weird, although it's a nice design. I like the moving sidewalk.

the Inventor

Thanks, I was happy with a fair few of the combinations, including my new avatar. As for the elevator to nowhere, it may in time connect to something else, or it may just be a reference to The Simpsons monorail episode, just have to build the matchstick tower and giant magnifying glass now :grin:

Thats one extremely crazy awesome build mate! So much going on everywhere and the building is great. I love the use of different colours for compartments/rooms, it really makes this stand out. The street looks great too, and the moving floor is a cool touch. Very wacky and different and all the better for it :thumbup: Nice one

Cheers mate, thanks for having a good look over it.

Hello!

A totally amazing setup! :classic: It's one of the highest concentrations of alien minifigures I've ever seen, all crowding around the hotel. My favourite figure is the purple octopuss-like creature on the street. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Whoa! That's very out there, but brilliant. The use of bright colours and wacky detail really make this stand out! The pink bear is great.

Another great creation. The Eurobricks boards just keep getting better. :classic:

Crazy, crazy creation!! A new acronym maybe?? Instead of CC and GG :grin:

Love all the details like everyone else have mentioned. Very nice Tardis you made as well.

Who doesn´t like the good old Doctor!

Ah, The Fifth Element. Quite possibly one of my all time favorites. I'm a sucker for crappy Science Fiction movies.

I love your Hotel! It's amazing. And the Tardis? :laugh: One of Dr. Sinister's best designs in an even better moc. And the aliens? Good 'ole Sci Fi cheesiness. 9/10.