CM4Sci

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Series 11 Rumours & Discussion

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

EDIT: 19/7/13 - First full group picture!

Original source: http://www.thedailyb...inifigures-list

Is it too early to share this?

• Yeti
  • Evil Mech
  • Welder
  • Lady Robot
  • Jazz Musician
  • Constable
  • Holiday Elf
  • Bavarian Lady
  • Scarecrow
  • Mountain Climber
  • Grandma
  • Tiki Warrior
  • Gingerbread Man
  • Barbarian
  • Dinner Waitress
  • Scientist

Haven't we had enough robots? I haven't seen a skater in a while :wink::tongue:

-Sci

HR official images of series 11

Warning images can be up to 10000.pxl

a_71002_box_front_1000.jpg

b_71002_bag_front_1000.jpg

b_71002_box_side_1000.jpg

b_71002_box_side_2_1000.jpg

c_71002_detail_1_1000.jpg

Warning following picture links to 10000.pxl version!

d_71002_detail_2_1000.jpg

Will upload picture of the individual figs later!

stay tuned!

Enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic:

Edited by GRogall
Indexed and official pictures added

I think it's really easy for Lego to make new robots, especially because every robot they produce can technically just have an "evil" alteration.

Robot -> Evil Robot

Mech -> Evil Mech

Android -> Evil Android.

It's one out of 3 big groups that can really represent the sci-fi line in the minifig series, (1. space travelers 2. aliens 3. robots)

so it's not that surprising.

As for the "Dinner waitress", maybe one of them is more of a fancy restaurant type, and the other a snackbar type waiter?

As for the "Dinner waitress", maybe one of them is more of a fancy restaurant type, and the other a snackbar type waiter?

I believe the one in Series 9 is actually male. It says "Waiter", after all.

Robot -> Evil Robot

Mech -> Evil Mech

Android -> Evil Android.

It's more like this: :wink:

Robot -> Evil Robot -> Female Robot -> Female Evil Robot

Mech -> Evil Mech -> Female Mech -> Female evil Mech

Android -> Evil Android -> Female Android -> Female evil android :laugh:

But I don't have a problem with any of the robots released so far. I bought all of them. So keep them coming, TLG.

I think this list of series 11 sounds very good and I like it much more than series 10. Yeti, Evil Mech, Lady Robot, Holiday elf, Scarecrow and Scientist all sound very promising.

How about a new astronaut, TLG? I'd love to see a red, yellow or blue version. But my ultimate wish come true would be a female companion to the Series 3 space villain. :wub:

Edited by Blacktron

The Scientist will be an Alien Researcher, since S6 has a Classic Alien already.

A Welder is another new community worker minifig.

S1: Nurse

S2: Traffic Cop

S3: Fisherman

S4: Hazmat Guy, Sailor

S5: Lumberjack

S6: Butcher, Mechanic, and Surgeon

S7: Computer Programmer

S8: Businessman

S9: Plumber, Waiter

S10: Librarian, Painter, Sea Captain

S11: Scientist and Welder

Is this a wishlist of what you want to see in Series 11? If so, I will lock this topic (soon)...

There is no need to have this discussion as it is just mere speculation. Until, we have confirmation of both Series 9 and Series 10 (images) ready, then Series 11 can be considered.

Thank you.

No, I

Is this a wishlist of what you want to see in Series 11? If so, I will lock this topic (soon)...

There is no need to have this discussion as it is just mere speculation. Until, we have confirmation of both Series 9 and Series 10 (images) ready, then Series 11 can be considered.

Thank you.

No, it is not. I wouldn't want another robot, :tongue:

Here's that quote:

List for series 10 and 11 released here:

Series 10

Series 11

I'm going to try and refrain from deciding which ones I like the best before I see them, but it's hard, lol.

(Edit: The Man himself beat me to it - see above)

-Sci

Edited by CM4S

Is it too early to make it (again) ?

• Yeti
  • Evil Mech
  • Welder
  • Lady Robot
  • Jazz Musician
  • Constable
  • Holiday Elf
  • Bavarian Lady
  • Scarecrow
  • Mountain Climber
  • Grandma
  • Tiki Warrior
  • Gingerbread Man
  • Barbarian
  • Dinner Waitress
  • Scientist

-Sci

It will not considered a wish list if you put the source.

Here's the source and reference for Series 11

http://www.thedailybrick.co.uk/blog/lego-news/lego-series-11-collectable-minifigures-list

This is the least interesting series to date for me. The Yeti and the Barbarian are the only two figures i'm interested in. Tiki warrior, scarecrow and evil mech may have some potential, but that's about it. Very disappointing, but it should be great for City fans.

Well, since this has been confirmed as official, I must say the only two that excite me are the Yeti, Holiday Elf, Grandma (I have been saying this one for a long time!) and Gingerbread Man. I am more excited for Series 9 (yes, remember that series? The one we still haven't seen pics for?) and 10 then this one.

If you combine Series 10 (AWESOME!) with Series 11 (dismal) you get two decent series worth of minifigs, so I suppose I should be thankful, since I can devote all my package searching time to series 10 and just bricklink the 2 figs I want from series 11.

I'm thinking it might actually be a Diner Waitress in a retro 50s style, and she might even have roller skates (since LEGO likes to re-use parts). That'd certainly be a far more unique minifigure than just a waitress.

I'm thinking it might actually be a Diner Waitress in a retro 50s style, and she might even have roller skates (since LEGO likes to re-use parts). That'd certainly be a far more unique minifigure than just a waitress.

That raises my hopes.

27371_50s-waitress-costume.jpg

Mmm..

-Sci

wooow! some of those sound really exciting! I won't bother visiting this topic, becuase this line won't be avaiable until last quarter of 2013 :(

Original source: http://www.thedailyb...inifigures-list

Is it too early to share this?

• Yeti (Yes, only because it might fit in with my LOTR and SW material)
  • Evil Mech (Yes, because it gives my Galactic Patrol something to do)
  • Welder (No thanks)
  • Lady Robot (If this is anything like Metroplois' Maria, I will be thrilled. If it's just a regular robot with a girly face, that's ok too.)
  • Jazz Musician (I like the idea and I like Jazz, but I have no use for it)
  • Constable (This is a "maybe" leaning towards "no")
  • Holiday Elf (This is a "maybe" leaning towards "no")
  • Bavarian Lady (This could be a "yes")
  • Scarecrow (Yeah, I might take a couple)
  • Mountain Climber (No thanks)
  • Grandma (No thanks)
  • Tiki Warrior (I always did like the Islander stuff, so this might work)
  • Gingerbread Man (Not quite sure - if it's scary looking, then maybe and he'll go with MF stuff)
  • Barbarian (Of course, I'll be in for a few)
  • Dinner Waitress (Nice idea, but no thanks)
  • Scientist (I'll say "no" for now, but might change later)

-Sci

My comments in red. Overall, I have the same impressions as with S10 - this one has strong wants and strong non-wants. I'll have to hit this one quick to get the army-builders I'll be looking for, won't have as much work to do as I will with S10.

Diner Waitress with roller skates & a nice '50s/'60s style could be fun. Barbarian, definitely (if it's the Heroica Barbarian, even better--would love minifigs of the Heroica cast). Tiki Warrior, definitely. Scientist/Alien Scientist, possibly. Holiday Elf, Bavarian Lady, most likely. Gingerbread Man, Jazz Musician, Scarecrow, if they look good. Yeti, definitely. Evil Mech, absolutely. Lady Robot, most likely. Grandma, well Grandpa needs his wife and Grandma Visitor needs someone to visit! Constable, if he's an English bobby, with the Pith/Sun Helmet in black and fitting for a Victorian-type setting (to go with the Detective, for instance), then definitely a few!

Mountain Climber, Welder, probably skip.

I like the sound of the Moutain Climber, Evil Mech, and Jazz Musician.

This seriers doesn't jump out as much as series 10 does, but we shouldn't be to greedy either. :classic:

I will reserve judgement until we see some reliable photos.

• Yeti - Definitely yes depending on how it looks. I would suspect a wampa yeti, not a minifigure sized yeti, but I'll take it nonetheless.
  • Evil Mech - Not sure at the moment. I am not into space, but the evil robot was awesome.
  • Welder - I will most likely pass, but I could see the welding helmet to be neat.
  • Lady Robot - Maybe a Jetson's-esque robot.
  • Jazz Musician - Depending on the instrument.
  • Constable - I'll have to wait and see, but I won't be getting multiples.
  • Holiday Elf - I will have to see how it comes out. I would assume short legs. Maybe some ice skate type of addition to the bottom to get big pointy shoes?
  • Bavarian Lady - That could be really neat. I won't get multiples though.
  • Scarecrow - Depending on how it looks, I could be in for one. The Batman Scarecrow will be awesome, so we'll see how this goes. Maybe Wizard of Oz type?
  • Mountain Climber - Accessory a backpack? Maybe some sort of climbing axe or molded rope?
  • Grandma - To go with grandpa maybe? I like the grandpa in the Winter Village set, so maybe we could get an old folk's home going.
  • Tiki Warrior - Could be neat.
  • Gingerbread Man - A giant Gingerbread man. How can I resist? I hope it has some nice gumdrop buttons. I wonder if the head will be printed or a new more round headpiece.
  • Barbarian - Similar to the earlier series? I guess it depends on how it looks. But I doubt I will army build.
  • Dinner Waitress - I like the idea of the Diner waitress. As a dinner waitress, it sounds more fancy.
  • Scientist - I would imagine a more generic one with an unscathed white-coat. Could come in handy.

This series isn't as exciting, but maybe that is because I haven't seen pictures yet. The previous series will have many army builders. This one not so much. I guess that helps where I put my money.

2 VERY important points to make here:

1) This means CMF's are NOT ending with series 10!!! :laugh: (that was an ugly rumor!)

2) For everyone not thrilled with some of these choices (i.e. Mountain Climber & Welder), remember how we felt about earlier figs like The Actor, before we saw pictures of how awesome he was? I'm waiting to reserve judgement until I see pics!

I think I'm more excited about this wave than wave 10! Every wave has at least something for everyone. But for me, the hits have far exceeded the misses. Even the characters I'm not excited about are still well done. The Welder alone will look great in a lot of City MOC's.

This is hands down the absolute smartest thing Lego has done in a long time. These things sell like hotcakes. They are so well done. This is the one Lego product I never want to see end! The only thing that baffles my mind is the thought that Lego even *considers* that Playmobil or any of the other companies are even in the same realm of "competition" with them! I think they should be more open about upcoming CMF's instead of worrying about the so-called competition!.

I would love to see them allow the fan community to vote on at least one concept each wave. But, I'm not too concerned because it seems like they really know what we want! Again, we can't expect each wave to have 100% of what we want, they have to serve each subset, but every wave has had something from the top of most top-10 lists I see posted here!

IF this is an accurate list then I think the Yeti is this series' fancy dress costumed character. Though it could also be the Gingerbread man or the female robot. Yeti seems more likely as all the costume characters so far have had an animal theme. Gorilla, Lizard, Bunny, Chicken, Bee. It follows that the next one would also be animal based.

I doubt it'll be the Tiki warrior as that seems like it's a companion to the Hula girl with maracas from series 3. A Hawaiian warrior in a grass skirt wearing a mask

IF this is an accurate list then I think the Yeti is this series' fancy dress costumed character. Though it could also be the Gingerbread man or the female robot. Yeti seems more likely as all the costume characters so far have had an animal theme. Gorilla, Lizard, Bunny, Chicken, Bee. It follows that the next one would also be animal based.

I doubt it'll be the Tiki warrior as that seems like it's a companion to the Hula girl with maracas from series 3. A Hawaiian warrior in a grass skirt wearing a mask

I don't think this series will have a costumed character. Just a plain Yeti.