Simple1DEA

[MOC] Lego Batmobile from Batman v Superman

My take on the new batmobile. Tried to get it minifig scale. I replaced the door hinges with ball joints so the doors can open like the film (set photos). Decided not to add wheel guards because it doesn't look good on it and so it will more playable/functional.

19116169169_92c555d9ef_z.jpgLego Batman v Superman Batmobile by Simple1DEA, on Flickr

19302286675_abc55c6207_z.jpgLego Batman v Superman Batmobile Cockpit by Simple1DEA, on Flickr

19114669110_65127e5e25_z.jpgLego Batman v Superman Batmobile Front by Simple1DEA, on Flickr

18681716333_c3bdfac4d1_z.jpgLego Batman v Superman Batmobile Back by Simple1DEA, on Flickr

19114723678_8d8c8a857b_z.jpgLego Batman and Batmobile by Simple1DEA, on Flickr

Ha thanks, I actually originally made it in black then replaced the parts with grey. If it was all black you wouldn't see the shape of the windshield.

Nice! I like this second version better, perhaps I just like the black instead of grey.

Ideally, I guess it would be a metallic dark grey color. Some LEGO color expert probably knows the exact name for it, but I'm referring to the color of Armored Batman in the Clash of Heroes set.

But alas, all these pieces are not made in that fabulous color.

If you could somehow get wheel guards to look not-huge, like other MOCS, this would be perfect

Nice, does it come in black?

"I only work in black. And sometimes very, very dark grey." Nice MOC though, I would rather buy this batmobile than what LEGO made.

Cool! I like it better in dark grey though. It's nice to have some contrast with the tires and windshield.