Sign in to follow this  
PSPguy

Clone Accessory Storage

So I am wondering what you guys did with the stuff. What I did was incorporate it into the design. Here are some pics to show what I mean.

Figures pt. 1:

100_1788.jpg

Figures pt. 2:

100_1789.jpg

Clone stuff pt. 1:

100_1790.jpg

Assaj's stuff:

100_1792.jpg

Clone stuff pt. 2:

100_1795.jpg

So what did you do with the stuff? Not only the Gunship but the other sets too!

So I am wondering what you guys did with the stuff.

You know, I thought this was sort of a strange question, but now that I think about it, it's not bad at all. The extra antenna and flashlights are so small, I've worried about losing them, so it's good to see them serving some purpose.

What I did was incorporate it into the design. Here are some pics to show what I mean.

Not bad. According to the instructions, it isn't typical to get two sets of everything with the Gunship, but I did, so I just ended up shoving all of my extra parts from all of the sets through a tiny hole in the extra accessory bag for now. Perhaps I'll have to try using them for something, maybe even cross themes and try putting them to use with castle helmets or pirate hats that can accommodate feathers with the same pins.

Something to think about.

Oh, and did you end up with a spare set of Ventris sabres as well? I'm quite glad to have them, but wasn't expecting it.

You know, I thought this was sort of a strange question, but now that I think about it, it's not bad at all. The extra antenna and flashlights are so small, I've worried about losing them, so it's good to see them serving some purpose.

Not bad. According to the instructions, it isn't typical to get two sets of everything with the Gunship, but I did, so I just ended up shoving all of my extra parts from all of the sets through a tiny hole in the extra accessory bag for now. Perhaps I'll have to try using them for something, maybe even cross themes and try putting them to use with castle helmets or pirate hats that can accommodate feathers with the same pins.

Something to think about.

Oh, and did you end up with a spare set of Ventris sabres as well? I'm quite glad to have them, but wasn't expecting it.

Those are flashlights? :wacko: Oh. Actually I think everyone gets an extra pair of sabers because its like those hasbro figures which come with ignited and unignited sabers.

I got my first Clone Wars set today (The Spider Droid). I thought that the Clone trooper would only come with the stuff on the box, so I was a bit disappointed that I wouldn't get the visor or the neck accessory. To my surprise, I got it all, and more! Those two "missiles".

For storage, I don't know, maybe stuff them in the little space that the Spider droid has :grin: .

Those two "missiles".

That's what I thought they were.

For storage, I don't know, maybe stuff them in the little space that the Spider droid has :grin: .

I'll have to remember that when I get the set.

Clone stuff pt. 2:

100_1795.jpg

Aww, They look so cute and tiny :laugh:

I havent actually got it yet but I was thinking of using those boxs. I have made some stuff on LDD which is 2 bits for the side bubbles, Little chairs to place in the bubbles and some computers. I will post if for people to buy from Lego.com when I find out that it works. :thumbup:

Edited by Joey Lock

LDD which is 2 bits for the side bubbles, Little chairs to place in the bubbles and some computers.

I'm sorry but I didn't understand anything out of this. Care to explain?

I'm sorry but I didn't understand anything out of this. Care to explain?

Ill get a Screeny!

I am getting some bits together on LDD to add to my RGS Im getting and I was going to get some storage + the side bubble guns. (Guns not gum :wink:)

Chairs to go in the Bubbles (Havent tested):

LDDScreenShot93.png

Clips to place In the side of the RGS to hold the Bubbles:

LDDScreenShot94.png

Thats what I meant, I was just pointing out what Mods I am going to make to mine! :sweet:

Oh! By bubble you meant the cannons on the wings. You got me really confused there. :tongue:

I'll get my republic gunship tomorrow and you gave me some ideas :classic:

I'll left the lightsabers in the jedi/sith hands but I'll put the clone commander extra gear in the compartments on the upper sides like you.

I wouldn't put the accessories in the boxes, because the antennae could fall out. I just keep mine in the extra bag, and wait to use them for something else. Plus, the flashlights can be held in a minifig's hands. :thumbup:

Ah yes. A new set and new place to put the stuff. Now the AT-TE is kind of hard to find storage places but this is what I did:

Figs 1, Clone Stuff 1:

100_1798.jpg

Figs 2, Clone Stuff 2:

100_1799.jpg

Clone Stuff 3:

100_1800.jpg

Rotta :hmpf_bad::

100_1801.jpg

I did pretty much what you did, except I shoved asajj in the Bacta Tank and gave some of my other clones some gear.

Using the Bacta tank for storage is a good idea. I will be doing that. Thanks for the tip.

Sorry guys. I forgot to say that when I am playing with the Gunship it usually ends up that one of the Jedi go in the tank so when this happens I take the clone gear out and put it in the empty pilot seat. :-)