LDD Hospital

10 replies to this topic

#1 Zarkan

Zarkan

• Greviously Renamed Gungan

Member: 569

Posted 22 May 2008 - 09:40 PM

Posted Image B-PV-1B

For sometime I've been hoping TLC will make a second, better wave of Emergency Rescue sets that includes a much better hospital than the not so spectacular one we got in 2006 (which wasn't that bad, but needed a lot of work). I decided to create what I think would be an ideal hospital design if TLC did so, and I did it using the amazing LDD.  :wink:

Posted Image
Posted Image

I was going to create vehicles as well, but I gave up on it after a failed attempt at a helicopter.  :tongue:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Asuka

Asuka

• Pictural Poet

Member: 816

Posted 22 May 2008 - 10:41 PM

That´s a really nice work, and it would fit well to the latest fire and police station design for sure, well done!  :thumbup:

#3 iamded

iamded

• Cannot neigh to save his life.

Member: 1225

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:38 AM

Very neat! I like the railed pathways, and, unlike the official one, the roomy interior! Nicely done! :thumbup:
~Peace

Check out Eurobricks' RPG, Mafia and Wargames forum for the best fun.

#4 L'Exocet

L'Exocet

Member: 466

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:06 AM

Spot on! IMO that's exactly what TLC should do, and should done with the previous version a couple of your ago. I especially love the downstair waiting room.. oh,  that's so 90's *sigh* - and completely in line with recent fire & police stations. Watch out, they may soon "adopt" your design  :laugh:

"Next stop, a beautiful town of St. Mary!"

#5 Klaus-Dieter

Klaus-Dieter

• 4-Wide Kerfuffler

Member: 1588

Posted 23 May 2008 - 08:30 AM

That's an awesome hosptial, Grievous :oh: !

I really  :wub: :wub:  it!
It has a so nice interior and two sick rooms :thumbup: and a great exterior :oh: !
If TLG would add roller gates to the two garages, a little helicopter, an ambulance, a doctor's car, a lot of nice minifigs and perhaps some more additional stuff that would be the perfect hospital I could imagine! :thumbup:

Very, very well done! :thumbup:

View PostGrevious, on May 22 2008, 11:40 PM, said:

For sometime I've been hoping TLC will make a second, better wave of Emergency Rescue sets that includes a much better hospital than the not so spectacular one we got in 2006 (which wasn't that bad, but needed a lot of work). I decided to create what I think would be an ideal hospital design if TLC did so, and I did it using the amazing LDD.  :wink:

I totally agree with you!
I hope that TLG will release a hospital which will be very similar to your amazing MOC :wink: ! And I hope it will be bigger, will include more minifigs and won't again be built on a rock plate :sceptic: .
Despite from that the last hospital was quite nice, too. :thumbup:

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter, 23 May 2008 - 08:32 AM.

#6 xenologer

xenologer

Member: 626

Posted 23 May 2008 - 11:30 AM

Nice design.
I especially like the garden and walkway area outside, official sets seem to lack detail in this department.
How did the price come out?

#7 Zarkan

Zarkan

Posted 23 May 2008 - 02:53 PM

Nice design.
I especially like the garden and walkway area outside, official sets seem to lack detail in this department.
How did the price come out?

Well, early on I decided I'd use parts that you couldn't buy if I had to, so there's really no way to buy this hospital at the moment, sadly.  :sadnew:

Thanks for all the comments, guys! I was trying to make a bank recently, but I got stuck because they only give the doors in one color.  :hmpf:  :tongue:

#8 legotrainfan

legotrainfan

Member: 2562

Posted 23 May 2008 - 05:16 PM

Very nice hospital indeed! I also like the pathway leading to the entrance door much! But the helicopter is missing!  :wink:
[...]
I have spread my dreams under your feet.
Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#9 Zarkan

Zarkan

Posted 23 May 2008 - 07:27 PM

View Postlegotrainfan, on May 23 2008, 06:16 PM, said:

Very nice hospital indeed! I also like the pathway leading to the entrance door much! But the helicopter is missing!  :wink:

Trust me, I TRIED to make a helicopter, but LDD doesn't have the right parts. Maybe when they update the online Pick a brick... :tongue:

#10 wildcat

wildcat

Member: 4283

Posted 09 November 2008 - 09:17 PM

i argee with everyboby

#11 Guss

Guss

• One armed pirate

Member: 3895

Posted 09 November 2008 - 10:05 PM

that's a nice hospital , I love the rooms but I miss an "surgery room"^^