Sign in to follow this  
Joebot

Lego Superhero Comic

Hey everyone,

Chapter 6 of our silly little superhero comic, The Unlikely Society, is FINALLY posted online.

Chap6Sample.jpg

I also posted some other new stuff on the website. In the Fluxington section, there are some new pictures of the beach and lighthouse in my town.

Also, in the Cool Stuff section, there's a whole new page devoted to reviews of real comic books, as written by the Unlikely Society characters. So far, there are two reviews posted: Mighty Avengers #3 and Ultimates #13. So be sure to check those out too. It's surprisingly difficult to write a review "in character." I keep wanting to drift into my own writing voice. It's fun though.

Please let us know what you think!

-Joebot

www.unlikelysociety.com

Please let us know what you think!

-Joebot

www.unlikelysociety.com

You guys rock, a lot! I laugh so hard sometimes I choke on my Diet Dr. Pepper. You are extremely clever-(and I for some reason am doing product placement). As always thanks for sharing!

Edited by hinckley39

You guys rock, a lot! I laugh so hard sometimes I choke on my Diet Dr. Pepper. You are extremely clever-(and I for some reason am doing product placement). As always thanks for sharing!

Thanks!! And sorry to hear about the Diet Dr. Pepper. I hope you didn't spew all over your keyboard. We can't take any liability for ruined keyboards. :-)

Thanks for reading!

-Joebot

It's got a great screen shot.

Were can I see the others?

Hey JJ,

I see you're a relatively new member and I've seen you ask similar questions a few times. So let me give you some friendly advice about how the forums work. If you see a phrase that's underlined it is usually a link. The first post in this thread has the words "Unlikely Society" at the bottom. It's underlined, so it's a link. If you click that link it'll bring you to their website.

Please know that I'm just trying to help you out and not picking on you. Have fun and welcome (a couple months belated) to Eurobricks!