I found this review video today (not mine):

The Truck with the Trailer:

27802820811_e80b2889a0_c.jpg

The Minifigs:

27601276350_8f8a6df918_c.jpg

EDIT: Added Photos.

Photos source: Brickset Flickr.

Edited by KamalMYafi

Many many years ago, I saw the real truck at the Southampton Boat Show in the UK, always seemed a stange place to display the truck, but I remember being excited when I saw it there. Must have been only a year or two before it ceased it's tour.

I wonder what ever happened to that real truck, I wonder if it was put into storage or whether it was scrapped, or just gutted, rebranded and returned to a lease company?

Edited by paul_delahaye

I spent some time today recreating this set in LDD. This is based off of the time-lapse video posted

and pictures in the Brickset review.

4000022 Lego Truck Show - LXF file - Theme: (Other)

20160624_4000022_lego_show_truck_resize.png

[Brickset]

Missing parts:

• There is a discrepancy in the parts count. The instructions pages add up to 810 parts, as does the time-lapse video, but reviews and the video claim the set has 816 parts.
  • All of the minifigure torsos and heads are incorrect.

Building errors:

• Missing stickers
  • The front tires of the truck are not anchored to the rims

Comments:

If any of you own this set and can take a look at the LXF to check what's up with the parts count, please let me know. I can also supply an LXF with just the parts if you'd like to go through them as they appear in the instructions.

Edited by Rockmaninoff

Many many years ago, I saw the real truck at the Southampton Boat Show in the UK, always seemed a stange place to display the truck, but I remember being excited when I saw it there. Must have been only a year or two before it ceased it's tour.

I wonder what ever happened to that real truck, I wonder if it was put into storage or whether it was scrapped, or just gutted, rebranded and returned to a lease company?

There were Australian, New Zealand & American versions too.

The Australian one was hauled by a Scania and it was outside the now defunct Investigator Science & Tech Centre at Adelaide Showgrounds when I went there.

I spent some time today recreating this set in LDD. This is based off of the time-lapse video posted

and pictures in the Brickset review.

4000022 Lego Truck Show - LXF file - Theme: (Other)

[Brickset]

Missing parts:

• There is a discrepancy in the parts count. The instructions pages add up to 810 parts, as does the time-lapse video, but reviews and the video claim the set has 816 parts.
  • All of the minifigure torsos and heads are incorrect.

Building errors:

• Missing stickers
  • The front tires of the truck are not anchored to the rims

Comments:

If any of you own this set and can take a look at the LXF to check what's up with the parts count, please let me know. I can also supply an LXF with just the parts if you'd like to go through them as they appear in the instructions.

Thanks for this! I'd been working on the same thing but your LXF helped me fix a few minor errors in my own version.

I don't have the set myself, but at least one of the "missing" parts could be the sticker sheet, since those are generally included in the part count these days. That said, considering the part count doesn't seem to be printed anywhere in the instructions or box (at least from what I've seen in both reviews) it's possible that whoever gave both reviewers that information might have gotten it wrong.

Edited by Lyichir