Hello,

This is my first post. I built Wing Body Truck seven months ago. Then I knew that many people wants building instructions.

Now it is available. Sorry for late, because I've worked alone!

post-109396-0-74441000-1386525214_thumb.jpg

Total 4126 pcs. The weight of Truck is 4600g (with 6x Eneloop batteries).

Where can we find the building instructions?

As always, you've made a nice model. Great job on the model :thumbup:

Oh, and welcome to EuroBricks :wink:

My hands itch to make an LDraw file of it, so Blakbird can make a nice render :laugh:

Maybe I'll make an LDraw file of it next weeks, who knows...

Anyway, maybe I'm also going to build the model in real life. It looks like I have almost all the parts, except the extension wires and the ridicoulus amount of panels. :laugh:

My hands itch to make an LDraw file of it, so Blakbird can make a nice render :laugh:

And then someone will ask for proper instructions thus bringing me in closely followed by the other two guys who helped with the plotter.

To which effect we do another "community cad generated instruction file" :blush:

Edited by Alasdair Ryan

And then someone will ask for proper instructions thus bringing me in closely followed by the other two guys who helped with the plotter.

To which effect we do another "community cad generated instruction file" :blush:

:laugh: :laugh:

Well, I "hope" it won't get that far, since this model has over 4000 pieces. It would be a lot of work.

Although, some cad instructions would be nice indeed. :wink:

Please check my youtube channel. There is the link "Building Instructions"

Very nice!! Been waiting for this... Thanks a lot Madoca!!!... This is an excellent MOC

:laugh: :laugh:

Well, I "hope" it won't get that far, since this model has over 4000 pieces. It would be a lot of work.

Although, some cad instructions would be nice indeed. :wink:

Indeed!

Over 4000 parts...But I've already thougt to make instructions by Ldraw too, and publish a proper PDF file. Can we cooperate?

As I find that the Truck is a fantastic and amazing MOC, I plan to build it too....an I think I've to do another buyings on BL...:-X

Greetings

Alex

Edited by afol1969

If the LDD files are 'usable' i.e., can be converted to LDraw ... we can possibly divide up the task, chassis vs. cab vs. trailer ... etc.

Edited by DrJB

Welcome to EB Madoca!!

Glad you joined us, because you have some wonderful MOCs!!

You truck is awesome, but your SUV Mk II is also very sweet :thumbup:

Just checked out some of your YT videos, fantastic stuff.

Wow!

You have very good experiences in LDD, if you can make the first instruction steps in short time, so I think, you make the instructions, and I test the steps with some building trials and parts control via the pictures.

We really appreciate your offer to make the instructions. :thumbup:

I'll send you a PN later.

Greetings

Alex

Wow!

You have very good experiences in LDD, if you can make the first instruction steps in short time, so I think, you make the instructions, and I test the steps with some building trials and parts control via the pictures.

We really appreciate your offer to make the instructions. :thumbup:

I'll send you a PN later.

Greetings

Alex

It isn't LDD, it's LDraw. This was just a quick test. It are very basic instructions, without any rotation-steps, arrows, sub-models or anything else.

Note that I don't know if I'll finish the instructions (it's alot of work), but I'll definitly make the digital file with or without steps. And even if I would make some instructions, it would take quite some time....

Indeed!

Over 4000 parts...But I've already thougt to make instructions by Ldraw too, and publish a proper PDF file. Can we cooperate?

As I find that the Truck is a fantastic and amazing MOC, I plan to build it too....an I think I've to do another buyings on BL...:-X

Greetings

Alex

Oh here we go again.... :tongue:

I was hoping someone would say that! I'll be watching this space for the CAD file.

Wonderful, good job!

I've just seen photo albums :sweet: Typical Japanese system, perfect!

Edited by youngwing