El Bucanero

The HMS Unclaimable, version 1 finished

thindexedgif.gif 41c

Ladies(are there any?) and gentlemen! Here it is! The HMS Unclaimable!

the_unclaimable.jpg

Errr, no it's not the big red ship X-D

This is the thread for progress pictures of the HMS Unclaimable...

This is the only picture in the folder yet so I don't think it makes alot of sense to link to the BS folder....

EDIT:

latest pics: August 26 2007

teaser2.png

unclaimable_side.png

La Folder.

Uuuhhhhhhhhh....................

Why didn't you build at least something and then make a thread with a few pictures? :-/

How is anyone supposed to critique a couple hull pieces stuck together? 8-|

Is this your latest project Mr Tiber?

How is anyone supposed to critique a couple hull pieces stuck together? 8-|

Like this...

That seems to be quite a long hull, why do you feel the need to make such a big ship? How is this more beneficial than building a small ship?

:-D

This is the only picture in the folder yet so I don't think it makes alot of sense to link to the BS folder....

Have a nice day,

Well in the mean time you can upload this image to the Brickshelf Folder:

euro_pirate.jpg

Then you can tell us who has commissioned this vessel and who the captain is. ;-)

============================

EDIT

Like this...

That seems to be quite a long hull, why do you feel the need to make such a big ship? How is this more beneficial than building a small ship?

:-D

Useless nitpicking tedious over-analyzation.....

Yeah so? Doesn't mean he can't entertain us with the fictional aspects of his MOC while we wait. He can hype it up and get everyone so excited they'll be drooling with great anticipation.

Unless he doesn't want to... :-/

Wow! That is one long hull! Can't wait to see what the finished product turns out like!

One question...with such a long ship, three studs between each gun seems a bit cramped, don't you think? I think four studs would be more fitting, but of course, that just my opinion. ;-)

Yes yes yes, you started on your new ship!

Thats great news Mr. Tiber!

How many decks will this ship have? Can you give a hint on the color scheme you will be using?

One question...with such a long ship, three studs between each gun seems a bit cramped, don't you think? I think four studs would be more fitting, but of course, that just my opinion. ;-)

Lets all agree officially that 3 studs between the cannons it best! Not 2, not 4 but 3!

I'm considering to organize a poll on the optimal number of studs between the cannons :)

Nothing personal my best friend Mr. Pianodude2494!

Wow! That is one long hull! Can't wait to see what the finished product turns out like!

I usually only have 2 studs distance :-P . You should take a look at this fine ship, six mid sections(just like this one) and 3 studs between the guns.

Yes yes yes, you started on your new ship!

Thats great news Mr. Tiber!

How many decks will this ship have? Can you give a hint on the color scheme you will be using?

Lets all agree officially that 3 studs between the cannons it best! Not 2, not 4 but 3!

I'm considering to organize a poll on the optimal number of studs between the cannons :)

The ship is a sister ship from the HMS Unpredictable, so the colour scheme will be almost the same and it will have 1 and maybe 2 gun decks...

Sorry B,

I can't agree with you on that one. I think 4 studs should be the closest, especially if the non-moc cannons are being used. If larger MOC cannons are being used, then 5-6 studs between gun ports.

Nothing personal here too. :)

So no information regarding who has commissioned this vessel and who the captain is?

Nope, not yet... I first have to figure that out myself :-P

Sorry B,

I can't agree with you on that one. I think 4 studs should be the closest, especially if the non-moc cannons are being used. If larger MOC cannons are being used, then 5-6 studs between gun ports.

Nothing personal here too. :)

Why do you think 3 isn't enough? This actually sounds like a good rule for a pirate game: minimum distance between cannons: 3 studs.

Why do you think 3 isn't enough? This actually sounds like a good rule for a pirate game: minimum distance between cannons: 3 studs.

That would be a good rule indeed. Minimum 3 studs or you are putting an unrealistic number of guns on the ship. Because they can't be operated when there is not enough space between them.

With custom guns it might be needed to have more than 3 studs. I fully agree with Mr. Phred on this.

And even if you want to use the standard Lego cannons, you can choose to have more than 3 studs.

But hey, don't complain if you ever meet my ship in battle and suddenly discover that you have not enough firepower because of all the studs between your cannons :-D .

That would be a good rule indeed. Minimum 3 studs or you are putting an unrealistic number of guns on the ship. Because they can't be operated when there is not enough space between them.

With custom guns it might be needed to have more than 3 studs. I fully agree with Mr. Phred on this.

And even if you want to use the standard Lego cannons, you can choose to have more than 3 studs.

But hey, don't complain if you ever meet my ship in battle and suddenly discover that you have not enough firepower because of all the studs between your cannons :-D .

Don't worry B,

I won't ever complain about not having enough firepower if i met your's or Mr. Tiber's ships in battle.

Don't worry B,

I won't ever complain about not having enough firepower if i met your's or Mr. Tiber's ships in battle.

Do you mean you wouldn't shoot us??

Do you mean you wouldn't shoot us??

LOL :-D

Only if your vessel is showing its surrender flag.:'-)

Edit:

Lets see I you are still that brave when you are looking into the Excaliburs guns Mr. P :-D

I will give you a preview of the last image you might see before joining your ship at the bottom of the ocean :-P

excalibur-guns.jpg

I look forward to battle with you in the high seas. Arrr!

X-D

Though we may have to look into settling this diplomatically. I mean, getting into a war over 3 or 4 studs between cannon is a little trivial.

Well i suppose most wars start over such trivial matters. |-/

Though, i be not backing away from a fight. :skel1:

BTW That would be a sweet broad side. I look forward seeing the completed MOC.

Phred

LOL :-D

Only if your vessel is showing its surrender flag.:'-)

Lets see I you are still that brave when you are looking into the Excaliburs guns Mr. P :-D

I will give you a preview of the last image you might see before joining your ship at the bottom of the ocean :-P

excalibur-guns.jpg

Mr. Tiber,

How many cannon do you plan on having on the HMS Unclaimable?

Phred

Mr. Tiber,

How many cannon do you plan on having on the HMS Unclaimable?

Phred

Would be something like 30 or 40...