Sign in to follow this  
DLuders

Lego911's 1998 Ford Crown Victoria Police Car

5305955601_106f4617c2_b.jpg

On his Flickr photostream, Australian AFOL Lego911 posted 11 pictures of his Lego 1998 Ford Crown Victoria police car. It has an onboard Donut Shop and Coffee Maker, built like the hit TV show, "Monster Garage." He wrote,

"Monster Garage - Cop Car Doughnut Shop - 1998 Ford Crown Victoria"

"My third installment in [Flickr] LUGNuts' 38the Build Challenge - 'By Random Appointment' is another from Lino's 'Big Book of Imaginary Cars', more specifically, a 1998 Ford Crown Victoria Police Cruiser modified from the team of 'Monster Garage' into a mobile Donut Shop. Very Amusing.

Although interesting to research, there were not many images of this car to complete the build from. I do not know if the passenger side doors open normally, are both hinged from the one point, or open suicide format (as built - which would be the logical manner). Anyway. Modifications include large 20 in wheels and tyres. Built-in doughnut making machine (robot) replacing the front passenger and rear seat, coffee machine and donut display shelves. The driver does not miss out, receiving a sports driving seat in black and white checkerboard trim.

I enjoyed building the car (originally as stock - then modified), but also the consideration of what the Monster Garage team were attempting - I really like the idea of in-car coffee making (some toast would be great too). It is interesting to think of what could be added to car if desired.

The Police cruiser / doughnut shop was built for Monster Garage Season two, episode two, though I am not sure when that would have been, specifically.

As a build, I wouldl ike to dedicate it to my wife's cousin's partner, a Police officer in Washington State, USA. Sorry I couldn't end up coming for the patrol whilst visiting. I hope you like the Crown Vic (with modifications)."

monster-garage-donut-cop-1998-ford-crown-vic-1.jpg5305954533_9e587ebee9_b.jpg5305953025_0d7df3fecc_b.jpgmonster-garage-donut-cop-1998-ford-crown-vic-3.jpg

Edited by DLuders