Sign in to follow this  
Si-MOCs

SoF: FRIENDs or Foe?

So I noticed a disappointing lack of SCI-FI Friends builds... so I decided to kill two birds with one stone... Build a ReBrick contest entry and build a Summer of Friends MOC for fun :laugh:

Hopefully this will inspire more people to join in the Sci-Fi Friends fun :grin:

Enjoy!

7519009978_91f339f818_c.jpg

FRIENDs or Foe?

Don't judge a book by it's cover... not everything is as it seems....

Dangerous things may come in colourful packages. Scratch the surface and you'll be surprised at what lies beneath.

7519008150_fcda7e8b9e_z.jpg

7519010774_ac330e9663_z.jpg

7519009080_e153cfe476_z.jpg

--

Built for the ReBrick contest- go vote at:ReBRICK

That's wonderful! I like how it's simply a pink void behind the scenery it's breaking. :laugh:

I think it's bubblegum lava. :tongue:

Yay, SoF cross-overs! :sweet:

The... pink cracks :look: ... in the road look awesome and great job on combining all those Friends colours on that... uhm... thing.

A very cool Sci-Friends creation mate :thumbup: So many vibrant friends colours mixed in with a cool Mech and nice wall techniques.

That's supposed to be bubblegum :wacko:? Weird. I thought it was friends Void energy :laugh:. Anyway, AWESOME EPIC work here. I need to buy some Friends sets now. And order some teal off Bricklink. And purple. And lime green.

Edited by DraikNova

Impressive! Though I would expect as much from a BW master :tongue:

The cracks in the buildings and road are excellent :thumbup: The mecha itself is stunning :oh: I especially like how flexible the legs are :thumbup:

Wow, that destroyed building is one of the best I've seen.

What's more dangerous than a bunch of girls?

Fantastic to see such a wonderful Sci-Fi/Friends crossover, and with such a great idea behind it too. The balance of the purple, lime green and dark azure is spot on (and both very Friends and very Sci-Fi) making a bright, yet sinister contraption for your Friends as they scratch at the surface of the (also beautifully built) town to reveal the pink beneath.

A great build, with some lovely details like the handbag at the front of the cockpit. :thumbup:

Best of luck with the ReBrick contest, and looking forward to seeing more Friends crossover MOCs soon! :sweet:

Cool frontages, great colourful walker and Strike Me Pink....pink cracks here, there and everywhere ! :laugh:

AWESOME work and good luck 'Si-MOCs' ! :grin:

Wow :oh: This is really great. Lime is a useful color? Who knew?

Not only the monster/mech, which is just wonderful, but the building facades are perfect too. The crack in the street with the pink lava :laugh: awesome. The girls in the bubble with the controls, great! Good thinking having more than one - girls know never to do something like this alone.

:wub:

Dudeeeee... This rocks! It's too bad you didn't crush a TTC bus or something though! :tongue: The destroyed buildings look sweeeet!

Haha, amazing work :laugh:

very inspirational! I need to stop being lazy, and try to come up with something myself :wink:

Way to inspire! I don't know whether to say "Aww" or "Ahh!" when looking at that mech. I really like the backdrop, the 'brick' brick building, and the pink nothingness below the streets.

I have been inspired to join in the friends fun! Among my many projects I'm building Olivia's house with a twist! Sci-Fi guys and gals we need to represent!