cavegod

Ultimate Collectors Scale All Terrain Armoured Transport

It's sitting on my dining room table as we speak. I'll take photos tomorrow. If I can get the photos edited, you'll get to see it tomorrow as well. For now, here is a sneak preview:

img_3344.jpg

An outstanding creation! I think there is no better way to build the AT-AT, because the colouring as well as the proportions are perfect. And this size is simply amazing. My eyes became wider when I saw your Moc for the first time. The designers at lego should start learning from you! I'm excited to see your next creation!

Edited by NoIR DsIR

Great interpretation of the original (Rocko's) with your own flavor added. Only thing I'm missing is that I thought there was supposed to be an interior for your version or am I mistaken to assume that?.

AC

Great interpretation of the original (Rocko's) with your own flavor added. Only thing I'm missing is that I thought there was supposed to be an interior for your version or am I mistaken to assume that?.

AC

i decided against it due to weight issues, and in theory there ain't a lot of space inside believe it of not!

I must say that your At-At is impressive. The external details are very well done. The pity is, as you say, the weight and the lack of room inside.

Such a big creation deserves a detailed inner area for the troops and the speeder bikes. I bet that you will be able to find a way to make it lighter and get room inside so that you can add seats and weapons for the minifigs, like in my smaller At-At.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Amazing! I especially like the details on the back :laugh: Is there a picture of the cockpit? Or is there no interior at all?

And how bigger is it comparing with a lego released AT-AT? 3 times bigger?

Can't wait to see more of you amazing creations!

Hmm

wow just WOW :cry_happy:

If TLG made the AT-AT as well as that I would pay any price for it. Great job cavegod :thumbup:

Amazing! I especially like the details on the back :laugh: Is there a picture of the cockpit? Or is there no interior at all?

And how bigger is it comparing with a lego released AT-AT? 3 times bigger?

Can't wait to see more of you amazing creations!

no interior i'm afraid, the lego released atat may just be as tall as the knee joint :laugh:

no interior i'm afraid, the lego released atat may just be as tall as the knee joint :laugh:

:hmpf:*oh2**huh* Damn....its big (duh)

Looks Epic Cavegod! Truly a spectacular MOC! :wub:

The way it stands, just looks so...powerful! :wub:

Really a fantastic MOC, looking forward to seeing more as always!

CF

I have failed to find my old thread on this MOC so if a mod knows where it is please move this there.

I have finally built my AT-AT in LDD and can reveal the parts count as around 6000 pcs.

I was just wondering if there was demand for the LXF files and if there is somebody who can make instructions for it.

Either way email or PM me about it.

And just for a shameless advert

vote for it on Cuusoo

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/14579

Oh yes :thumbup:, seeing it next to 4483, just drives home what a great builder you are. Approximately how much would it cost if it was to be made?

Edit: Do you have 10178 or 8129 as well?

Edited by Mr Man

Oh yes :thumbup:, seeing it next to 4483, just drives home what a great builder you are. Approximately how much would it cost if it was to be made?

Cost I have no idea, i know what it cost me and thats gona be far less than what it would cost. :sceptic:

But.. if people are willing to pay stupid amounts for a 10179 then Lego would have no problems selling a large scaled AT-AT

Edited by cavegod

Huh, it's very peculiar that your old UCS AT-AT topic has disappeared...

Anyways, nice idea for CUUSOO! I would really like to see a UCS AT-AT.

But.. if people are willing to pay stupid amounts for a 10179 then Lego would have no problems selling a large scaled AT-AT

I would buy it but it would need to be less than 10179.

Well done! now can a mod merge this thread please?

Oh wow, this is good news for a lot of people! Expect to be inundated with emails Cavegod :laugh: I'd say it's more of a worthwhile plug than a shameless one to be honest :tongue:

I'm assuming that royalties won't be given to Star Wars MOCs on cuusoo? It's pretty obvious that TLG will one day make a UCS AT-AT, and they will likely choose their own design.