Sign in to follow this  
Dragonator

Mystery Castle - Day 11

IMPORTANT: If you are not a participant in the game, then please do not post in the game. These threads are reserved for players only.

day_11_large.jpg

The early morning sun shone in through the high windows of the Grand Hall. Down below, Lord Dragonator was starting the day off…

p1050484.jpg

Hello all and welcome to another day of Mystery Castle! I’m your host Lord Dragonator, and-

You know, this sounds a lot like the introduction to a certain other EB channel.

p1050485.jpg

What! No it doesn’t! And who are you anyway?

I’m Staudie, the new commentator!

p1050486.jpg

Right. Why are you dressed like that?

You don’t remember me, do you?

No, not really.

I did an interview with you not long ago in this very castle!

You’re that Staudie! Oh no…

The one and only! :sweet:

That still doesn’t explain why you’re dressed like that.

Ah, well, you see, I was told to dress for the occasion, and this is the only thing medieval-looking I had. :blush:

Unbelievable. :hmpf:

I know! You’d think they’d at least give me a decent costume. Hey, can I eat that chicken?

p1050488.jpg

No! I’m saving it for later, depending on how good breakfast looks. The cook these days is very shifty. I don’t even know who it is now.

Yes, it is bad, isn’t it? Who could possibly be responsible for that? Not me for sure.

Well, that’s all good, but we better tell them all what happened during the night.

Yes, I’ll do that!

Hey, that’s my job!

Oh, is it?

Yes.

Go ahead then, don’t mind us.

The night went by fairly quietly, with only the occasional scream and loud bang to disturb the silence. In the morning, Kyle quietly executed Fred, a member of the Royal Guard, who had been convicted the previous day.

When the people where assembled, it was announced that Fred was discovered to be a loyalist. They cried out in despair, and much hair pulling took place (not necessarily of their own hair). Then they decided to settle down and find a traitor. Time was running out; soon it would be too late…

p1050490.jpg

Thanks for that touching dialogue.

I really feel a need for a tissue.

I really feel a need for the toilet.

That kind of ruined the moment you know.

Yeah, hey, who’s this?

p1050491.jpg

That would be Majiko.

Hello.

Why so sad Mr. Wizard?

I can’t find my staff. Someone’s stolen it, I’m sure.

You’ll find it soon enough. You probably left in some corner or something.

I guess so.

Gang way!!

What the!?

p1050493.jpg

p1050494.jpg

30 seconds or so later…

p1050495.jpg

I don’t suppose you’d like to explain yourself.

Sorry, I’m being chased by a crazed walrus. It’s not my fault, really!

Hey Hinckley, what are you doing here?

Oh you know, the usual, getting a good dose of ego and such.

Hey, aren’t you a competitor?

Maybe, maybe not.

Why are you talking in orange? That’s Ragnir’s colour.

I always talk in orange. Besides, you'll notice it's a slightly different shade, right Ragnir?

Correct.

Great, well, time is ticking, and we need to wrap this up.

Yes, time to say goodbye for now!

p1050496.jpg

Characters: (in no particular order)

Lord Dragonator (non player)

Majiko the Wizard (non player)

Lord Martin - deceased, condemned by vote

Mike (a servant) - deceased, stabbed at night

Ernest the Chef - deceased, committed suicide

General Marcus - deceased, condemned by vote

Michael (a soldier in the royal guard)

Lord Savril

Lord Ash - deceased, condemned by vote

Lord Gary

Lady Suzanne – deceased, condemned by vote

Grim (head of the royal guard) - deceased, killed at night

General Spencer - deceased, condemned by vote

Mary (a maid)

Paul (the cellar keeper)

Daniel (a young squire) - deceased, crushed by a potato cart

Rotrigous (king’s advisor)

Calvin (a local fisherman) - deceased, condemned by vote

Kyle (the castle torturer/executioner)

Lieutenant Byron (of the royal guard)

Friar Brown

Damien (a doctor and herbalist) - deceased, condemned by vote

Fred (a soldier in the royal guard) - deceased, condemned by vote

Players: (in no particular order)

1. Zepher

2. TinyPiesRUs

3. Hyphos

4. ImperialShadows

5. WhiteFang

6. Cpt. Pegleg Blockbeard

7. Dovchenko

8. iamded

9. stash2sixx

10. I Scream Clone

11. Pencoin

12. Trexxen

13. Quarryman

14. Batbrick

15. Hinckley

16. AgentRick57

17. TheBrickster

18. Adam

19. Commanderbly42

20. Atoll Dweller

21. Flatfoot Thompson

Here it is, the long awaited day 11. And I’m sure more fun awaits you. Tomorrow, I’ll, be posting the next challenge. It leads on from today’s opening post, which gives you a bit of a clue. In fact, it happens only minutes after Staudie says goodbye. Anyway, you’ll find out tomorrow.

The building challenge voting will stay open another week, we currently have a draw for one of the prizes. Presentations shall be made in Day 12. I think that’s everything, so good luck, and catch those traitors!

KyogreDragon2.gif-ator

I sure have. Micheal, aka Quarryman, is a loyalist.

*sigh* And I was so sure that I was going the right way this time...at least nobody is dying at night.

(Also, funny note - it seems Savril got to Quarryman before I did. I found him unconscious.)

~Kyle

This is a bit off topic I know but I'm getting really sick of my photo's turning out crap al the time. :hmpf_bad: What am I doing wrong! :sing: They look great when they come off the camera, then I resize them, save them as JPEGs, which is what they were originally (perhaps I need to set them to maximum quality or something?), then upload them, and what do I get? Half of them have big patches of pixelated cr@p!! It's so annoying... :angry:

Yeah, we know. Now stop distracting them.

Sorry.

*stands and walks to the front of the room, glaring at what remains of the crowd*

Someone toss Draggy out. This isn't the place to be discussing his paintograph skills, and we have important business of our own without his whining. (OOC: Check your jpg compression setting)

Now, as for the disgraceful events of this morning... I'm not the slightest bit surprised. I tried to get you to take out the only person we could be sure wasn't a loyalist, and you idiots decided it was better to take a random guess instead! NO ONE LISTENS TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE... and the good die, day after day. But that's exactly what some of you want, and what you keep getting.

Someone needs to review yesterday and determine just who it was that steered us away from killing a mercenary just like Calvin and caused the death of this poor man. *points at the rotting corpse of Fred*

It wouldn't be rotting yet, it's pretty fresh...

Oh shut up.

I don't have to, you're not my boss here.

*gives Staudie the look*

Right. I'm shutting up now.

Answers! I want them, and I want them NOW! We're at the brink of disaster, we've got to stop this before it goes any further or we're all doomed, and I don't really want to die at their bloody hands. Do you?

Of course. Everyone is a loyalist, it's probably how you win the game ... of life. Stay alive and win at all costs, even if you have to cover for traitors to keep them from taking you down. That's the problem with mercenaries, you can claim anything you want, and be working for anyone, without identifying them, doing their private work at our expense. How easy would that be? We don't know your motives. Calvin proved that mercenaries aren't even always loyal to the side they work for when he named Marcus as a traitor.

*sigh* And I was so sure that I was going the right way this time...at least nobody is dying at night.

I'm sure you're broken up about it.

(Also, funny note - it seems Savril got to Quarryman before I did. I found him unconscious.)

That seems a little odd, doesn't it?

I'm going to ask you point blank. Are you a loyalist? Oh, and working for a loyalist isn't the same thing, just to be clear on that. If we kill you, will it say that a loyalist died?

Poor Fred. I hope he has found peace in Heaven and can forgive us this terrible error. :cry_sad:

Hmm, so it wasn't you that bonked me? Interesting. My head hurts like hell, and I was so angry with you as I thought it was you that bonked me. Anyway, thanks for proving that I'm a loyalist. Question is of course, does it prove anything else? As ImperialShadows has pointed out, you could be a neutral mercenary. On the other hand, if you are neutral you probably need us loyalists to win to win yourself. So I actually think it's in our best interest to keep you alive. For the time being.

Now, as for the disgraceful events of this morning... I'm not the slightest bit surprised. I tried to get you to take out the only person we could be sure wasn't a loyalist, and you idiots decided it was better to take a random guess instead! NO ONE LISTENS TO THE RIGHT PEOPLE... and the good die, day after day. But that's exactly what some of you want, and what you keep getting.

So, who do you suggest we go after today? Kyle? I'm not sure that's a good idea.

Someone needs to review yesterday and determine just who it was that steered us away from killing a mercenary just like Calvin and caused the death of this poor man. *points at the rotting corpse of Fred*

Working on that, though I think it may have been Lord Savril that made us swing that way. :tongue:

Of course. Everyone is a loyalist, it's probably how you win the game ... of life. Stay alive and win at all costs, even if you have to cover for traitors to keep them from taking you down.

At least this time I know he's telling the truth, and that means quite a lot to me.

And so this henhouse... of life if full of chickens pecking at each other... Speaking of I wonder waht happend to that chicken... Mmmmm...

Kyle, and Savy are my most suspected, with Kyle saying Quarryman/Michael is a loyalist I now dubt him more than before, but perhaps that is what he wants, in my mind one of these two if not both are Traitors, most likely Kyle as a Merc and Savy as a Traitor.

With all the evidence we have I think these two are the most suspicious.

I think we should investigate things further however before deciding today. We are slowly getting less in numbers and need to be careful it cannot be long before the Traitors are out numbering us.

Rotrigous, Adam did show signs of being Traitorous, and was well framed by those that are true Traitors.

If we are cautious and walk carefully, we can beat these Traitors

Someone needs to review yesterday and determine just who it was that steered us away from killing a mercenary just like Calvin and caused the death of this poor man.

Er, well I kind of lead a call to condemn someone quickly. I basically relied on people to say who was most suspicious, though...Sorry Fred. :cry_sad:

Hmm, so it wasn't you that bonked me? Interesting. My head hurts like hell, and I was so angry with you as I thought it was you that bonked me.

I bonked you. Sorry. All I asked to do was block your night actions. This is the cryptic message I received:

Last night you followed Michael (Quarryman) the guard and, as he turned a corner, jumped him, knocking him out with a punch to the temple. With a very sore fist after smacking his metal helmet in your first swing, you left to run it under hot water. When you returned, Michael was no longer there. Apparently, somebody else wanted something with him…

I didn't realize this castle had hot running water. It looks like Trexxen was the other one who wanted you, but I have no idea why I would hit you if you weren't up to anything...

Well, as I've served up two traitors-Marcus and Lord Ash-and been investigated and proven to be a loyalist, I think I am a loyalist. I'm very suspicious of some people though now. Trexxen, can we have the list again of who you've investigated and what their roles turned out to be?

Er, well I kind of lead a call to condemn someone quickly. I basically relied on people to say who was most suspicious, though...Sorry Fred. :cry_sad:

Understood. Another Draggy murder. Clearly, he's looking to kill all of us off and just take over himself. Still, I didn't think Fred was any more suspicious than Kyle, since he has to be a mercenary like Calvin, who betrayed the traitors by naming General Marcus as one. That means he had some other motive that wasn't loyal to him employer, Lord Ash. By the same logic, that means that one working for a loyalist can't be trusted either.

Seemed like enough to me, we were one vote from done, but everyone reversed and that's how it went. I guess we didn't do any worse than if we hadn't voted at all and a loyalist had died, which is pretty much what Draggy would have done to us... again.

I bonked you. Sorry. All I asked to do was block your night actions. This is the cryptic message I received:

I wonder what his night actions are that could put him in a position to be bonked in the first place. I protected people nightly until the night killers were dead, and I never got bonked. We know who the investigators/mercenaries are/were. We know you can block actions. How many possible night actions can that leave, and what purpose can they serve?

All the more reason I don't trust Kyle, because it sure looks like Michael almost had to be up to no good, yet he's been cleared? I would think that means that one of the two of you has to be a traitor, and we only have Kyle's word against that.

Well, as I've served up two traitors-Marcus and Lord Ash-and been investigated and proven to be a loyalist, I think I am a loyalist.

Uh... no. You did not serve up Lord Ash, I did. I had to offer my own life to get people to realise just how much I believed this. He was our first victory. You did play an integral part in General Marcus, however, who had me stumped after Calvin declared him a traitor. It just didn't make sense, especially with the traitors all turning on each other, and it doesn't now unless investigators are literally double agents and can't be counted on by their side.

Coincidentally, that's who you're counting on as having proven you loyal... an employee of the traitors.

This whole thing is nagging at me. We're being duped. Someone who has been declared innocent, isn't, but for some reason I don't think it's you.

We're being dragged along, just like we have been through this whole situation. We definitely need to review what we know before we make another mistake.

>snip<

Did I just read this right? You wanted a fast death for someone and you voted for someone other than the person who needed one vote to be condemned, that just does not make sence to me! :wacko:

We're being dragged along, just like we have been through this whole situation. We definitely need to review what we know before we make another mistake.

Since Day one I think some one has been "dragging" us along, DRAGonator :tongue:

I could not agree more, review needs to be done. Thinking, Logic and careful deliberation needs to be the focus of today.

I think we shoud investigate each member one by one, include all criminating evidence on each, Ignoring what people have done to "un"criminate themselves, these Traitors are hiding well, lets make it well hard for them to hide :wacko:

Byron where have you been!

You do not want to know!

Well any information from the other days?

Well, you see, this crazy guy in a red helmet kept talking to me, he is really nice, he said i smelled good. Much nicer than you. He is also much funnier! We went up this big Mountain and played cow boys he said it was brokenback, it was scary at first but, he made me enjoy it by the end, I like riding horses, do we have a stable he...

He has already over stepped the mark :hmpf_bad:

He kept on saying Am I Anoying?

I have heard enough from him...

Did I just read this right? You wanted a fast death for someone and you voted for someone other than the person who needed one vote to be condemned, that just does not make sence to me! :wacko:

You've read something wrong because what you're saying makes no sense...

Uh... no. You did not serve up Lord Ash, I did.

Uh...yes. I at least helped by revealing one of the Lords was a traitor. Duh.

Can Trexxen please answer my question and give us a list of who he's investigated and what the results were?? :hmpf:

I propose we make an alliance of proven loyalists and kill off the remainder until we find the remaining traitors. Are there any players who haven't posted very much in the last two days. Maybe we should focus on those who are trying to fly under the radar...

Uh...yes. I at least helped by revealing one of the Lords was a traitor. Duh.

Wasn't that "At least one of the lords is a traitor?" :tongue: (OOC: You made that note up, didn't you? Obviously, one of the lords had to be, there were 3 or 4 of you, depending on how you count Lady PoisonPants).

Can Trexxen please answer my question and give us a list of who he's investigated and what the results were?? :hmpf:

I'd appreciate an answer to my question for him as well.

I propose we make an alliance of proven loyalists and kill off the remainder until we find the remaining traitors.

There are no proven loyalists, only the claims of a mercenary who can lie just like any of us, and might do so to save his own skin. Calvin turned over one of his own when we caught on to him. Matter of fact, I'd like to review that for a moment.

Calvin was working for a traitor, so he was told who to investigate by that traitor, yet he chose you and me first. Why? Simple: Lord Ash had no reason to have him investigate the traitors, he knew who they were and wouldn't want them revealed, but he had to hope to find out some little bit of weirdness that would make us look bad. It didn't work because I interrupted him, and he finished you without anything negative. I think he did that because we were vaguely suspicious of his loyalties after his encounter with me (I thought he was trying to kill me... that suspicion didn't die until both night killers were gone). He could declare either of us a traitor, or he would have died the day after we were killed and the truth revealed.

So, when we get more suspicious after he reveals that he works for Lord Ash, he suddenly reveals that General Marcus is a traitor. It turned out to be true, but why would General Marcus be investigated at all, and why would his boss want that revealed to us? He didn't. Calvin was trying to save himself.

My point, if there is one, is that he needed to stay alive, just like we all do, even if that meant selling out his own.

That's why there are no proven loyalists. Any declarations of loyalty could be made for other purposes than the truth.

I think that past actions are all we can count on.

Are there any players who haven't posted very much in the last two days. Maybe we should focus on those who are trying to fly under the radar...

Radar? :wacko:

Haven't seen much of the Friar since the revelation about his cult involvement. I do know that his 'spiritual visions' have been wrong and even contradictory the vast majority of the time, which hasn't helped us deal with the traitors.

Plus, despite a clear declaration that General Marcus was the one who tried to kill him, he didn't vote for that death. I sure voted for Calvin when I thought he'd tried to kill me, even though he hadn't (I guess).

Circumstantial, but about all I've got.

I'm starting to buy the possibility of Trexxen as you do make a good point. The other investigator was also a mercenary... :cry_sad: Poor Fred. I feel bad for not making that connection. I did not make that note up, BTW. That is the info I started the game with. It says that I know at least one other Lord is a traitor. Did Calvin come back and say the results on ImperialShadows were inconclusive? That would be odd. He outed all the loyalists but said Marcus and Roto-Rooter were undetermined... Can an investigation produce no results??

(OOC: This is the first post I've made so large and thorough that I've had to open up a program to type it rather than doing it all in quick/advanced reply.)

Dragonator: Don't fret; it is merely that your "painter" is focusing on the people rather than the background. It's normal. (read: Your camera is focused on the minifigs, so the background looks blurry. Again, it's normal.)

ImperialShadows: I too want answers, but stupidity fueled by anger is no way to get them. Micheal is a loyalist; I DID investigate him. I have two counts that confirm that I did; and my answer is as from Quarryman himself, by threat of torture. Would you lie if you were faced with the possibility of having this shoved up your megabloks? *pulls out a very painful looking device* Anywho, I doubt that this will persuade you, but as you request: I am a loyalist. I am not a mercenary. I am working for nobody; be they traitor or loyalist. I am not someone's hired goon; nor will I ever be.

Quarryman: Nope. Savy did it. =P It would seem you have the right idea - what would I have to gain with siding with the traitors anyways? Anywho, I'm fairly certain that ImperialShadows IS saying we should go after me, which is stupid, but admittedly not entirely flawed. I say this, not to you in particular Micheal, but to all of you - strike me down if you must; you have nothing to gain from my death but if you wish it upon me then I will take my place in heaven and laugh at the plight of those who felt that I would ever be a traitor of our great king!

Blockbeard: What, exactly, about me confirming Quarryman's allegience makes me more suspicious? I never have understood why when I confirm people to be traitors, it doesn't help my image, but when I confirm people as loyalists, it makes me a traitor. Where, I ask, is the logic in that? I do, however, agree with your comment about needing more information - something that, in due time (the end of this post), I can provide.

Savril: Mourn for those lost with pride, as they are in a better place now. Again, more confirmation that my accounts are true - how would I have known that he would be knocked unconscious unless all three of us are traitors? (Which, by the way, is HIGHLY doubtful.) As for that list, yes, you may, in due time (again, see the end of this post).

IS Part 2: I've already told you I'm not a mercenary. Do you believe me? Alright, because I don't care. As for Hinckley hitting him; he doesn't necessarily have to have an action - Hinckley saw him walking around at night. He's a guard. Guards patrol. Patrolling is walking in a set area. Get the picture yet? Haha, I jest. Anywho, again, I care not if I have your trust, nor if I look suspicious to you. If you want me dead that's fine, but rest assured that it would only bring more suffering onto the rest of us loyalists. I don't have the faintest idea who among us could be the traitor at this point, but I feel that this day will give actions.

Savril Part 2: Sorry for the wait, my classes on proper quick execution have begun so I've been out. (read: School, oh joy of joys...) Again, due time. As for the alliance, sure, but one problem - you yourself aren't "proven", though I personally believe you to be loyalist.

IS Part 3: Told you my reasons for taking so long. Nyah.

And now, for the information I have. First, a list of who I have inspected; then something just as interesting.

Night 1: Investigated Mike the Servant. SOMEONE whacked me. (coughSavycough)

Night 4: Followed Grim. Watched him die; caught a glimpse of the killer as he ran. Gave this info to the painters, who took an annoying spin on it that caused much doubt as to where my loyalties lie. (read: I saw it from behind, but they made pictures from slightly behind him...)

Night 5: Got Batbrick to admit he was a traitor through various torture methods. He killed Grim, had attempted to kill the Friar, and had been hit by Savril the same night I went to torture him. (He was attempting to kill Lord Gary, but thanks to Savril and myself he didn't make it to him. Go us.)

Night 6: Investigated the Friar. Went through his things, confirmed him as a loyalist BUT as a member of a dangerous cult. PURPOSELY withheld the cult bit because I didn't want anyone voting on him for it, since he was also a loyalist.

Night 7: Followed Lady Suzanne, who was a traitor and directly provided the herbs to poison the King. Rotrigous banged her that night. Pardon my crudeness, but that's really the only way to say it. *shudders*

Night 9: Investigated a very, very drunk Paul. He was a loyalist through and through.

Night...11?: Investigated Quarryman, aka Micheal. Loyalist. Found him knocked out. =P

And now, for another bit of info - I present to you, the only possible suspects IF you accept my findings as true:

Lord Savril / Hinckley

Mary / Zepher

Rotrigous / ImperialShadows

Lt. Byron / Blockbeard (or was it I Scream Clone? I forgot...)

Most of the other people were cleared by my investigations; if you accept my investigations as true then you should also accept that I am a loyalist. Lord Gary was a target on Night 5, so he is also clear.

Whew. I need some rest...

~Kyle

Night 1: Investigated Mike the Servant. SOMEONE whacked me. (coughSavycough)

Nej. I followed Rotrigous the first night who didn't do anything interesting therefore I didn't whack him. I don't know why I whack some people and not others. I assumed it was that I whack people who are actually doing something. Does Michael/Quarryman have some night action?

And now, for another bit of info - I present to you, the only possible suspects IF you accept my findings as true:

Lord Savril / Hinckley

Mary / Zepher

Rotrigous / ImperialShadows

Lt. Byron / Blockbeard (or was it I Scream Clone? I forgot...)

It wasn't you but the mercenary who investigated me. I guess we can't take his word then. :blush: Can't take mine either. These four people in your list have been pretty active and I thought Mary and Rotrigous were loyalists although if one of them is a traitor it's Roto-rooter. If that's the case he's a very smart player. Very smart, indeed...so it can't be him. So it's either Blockbeard or Mary...or me.

If I survive the day, can you investigate me next, please?

Does Michael/Quarryman have some night action?

No, I don't. You bonked me as I was on my way to bed, and after that Kyle found me, tortured me, and I spoke freely as I have nothing to hide.

So it's either Blockbeard or Mary...or me.

And so we return to the problem of there being a traitor in the royal guard. I know there is one (just like you, Lord Savril, knew that at least one other lord was a traitor). And it wasn't Grim (may he rest in peace), and it wasn't Fred (may he forgive us for our terrible decision yesterday), and it's not me.

Which leaves only one option. Vote: Cpt. Pegleg / Lt. Byron. (remember that the generals were part of the army, not part of the royal guard)

I'll review some of the later days to gather proper support for this accusation, but I am certain that he is the one. (for instance he didn't vote for neither General Marcus nor Lady Suzanne.) However, as is customary in such circumstances (that is, because Rotrigous did it on Day 3 :tongue:) I will offer to commit suicide tomorrow if it turns out that he wasn't a traitor. But he is, so I won't have to do that.

I realised yesterday that he was the traitor, not Fred like I had thought for so long that I only looked for evindence against him, and never considered that Lt. Byron could be the one.

So there you have it, for once I have cast the first stonevote, and I've never been so sure that it was correct.

Oh, and before you start yelling about me being the traitor in the guard think about this: Would I even have brought up the topic if I was the one? Doesn't make sense now, does it?

Mary: WE've forgotten Ice Cream Clone. He's also a not confirmed. I'd have to say that it's not Rits, or Savy, or myself, we've all in turn lead to the deaths of traitors. Byron has seemed innocent so far, but he may be a traitor. I'm not sure, but it's possible. Prehaps you could investigate him or Ice Cream Clone. Or it's possible you're still lyeing thorugh your teeeth, and your yourself are a traitor. Isn't it possible for him to be. It's possible that he's a traitor with night actions, or that he simply knows who's a traitor and who's not, so his facts have been all true. Has he ever rooted out any traitors? I had already accused Suzzanne, and we had agreeed to ill her when he revealed she was a traitor. Has he learned any useful knowledge for us yet? i think not. I'm starting to also suspect Trexxen. I'm not voting yet, but it may be time for him to die.

I'm starting to buy the possibility of Trexxen as you do make a good point. The other investigator was also a mercenary... :cry_sad: Poor Fred. I feel bad for not making that connection.

It's all part of my "everything comes in two's" theory. It's worked before. The generals were both night killers with one a traitor, half the lords were bad, etc. I think it's time we find out if I'm right. We missed the opportunity yesterday and poor Fred died because of it.

Vote: Kyle/Trexxen

I did not make that note up, BTW. That is the info I started the game with. It says that I know at least one other Lord is a traitor.

I didn't get anything good except an explanation of my position and how the king trusted me to run things in his declining years. It wasn't overly helpful.

Did Calvin come back and say the results on ImperialShadows were inconclusive? That would be odd. He outed all the loyalists but said Marcus and Roto-Rooter were undetermined... Can an investigation produce no results??

Actually, I interrupted him and he jumped out the window. He said that he had searched my diary and found me to be ambitious, but nothing specifically traitorous. I figured that made sense in my position and the fact that I had been serving as the king, effectively, since he was old and sick.

Unless I'm crazy though, he came back and flat out said that Marcus was a traitor. I know he voted against him. I just thought it smacked of desperation. In all honestly, I don't think he investigated him at all, I think he knew Marcus was a traitor and was trying to sell him out to save his own skin. I think he only really investigated loyalists, but that's just a hunch.

Anywho, I doubt that this will persuade you, but as you request: I am a loyalist. I am not a mercenary. I am working for nobody; be they traitor or loyalist. I am not someone's hired goon; nor will I ever be.

I just can't buy that, it doesn't fit.

As for Hinckley hitting him; he doesn't necessarily have to have an action - Hinckley saw him walking around at night. He's a guard. Guards patrol. Patrolling is walking in a set area. Get the picture yet?

Except Lord Savril specifically blocks night actions. I sincerely doubt that patrolling is his official night action, thus, he must have another one that you didn't discover, or aren't telling us.

Night 1:

Night 4:

Night 5:

Night 6:

Night 7:

Night 9:

Night...11:

Any reason for the missing nights?

Which leaves only one option. Vote: Cpt. Pegleg / Lt. Byron. (remember that the generals were part of the army, not part of the royal guard)

I'll review some of the later days to gather proper support for this accusation, but I am certain that he is the one. (for instance he didn't vote for neither General Marcus nor Lady Suzanne.) However, as is customary in such circumstances (that is, because Rotrigous did it on Day 3 :tongue:) I will offer to commit suicide tomorrow if it turns out that he wasn't a traitor. But he is, so I won't have to do that.

You may be on to something there, though we have other options to consider, mostly involving who we can trust when it comes to clearing people. That said, I will be interested in the proof you collect.

Mary: WE've forgotten Ice Cream Clone. He's also a not confirmed. I'd have to say that it's not Rits, or Savy, or myself, we've all in turn lead to the deaths of traitors. Byron has seemed innocent so far, but he may be a traitor. I'm not sure, but it's possible. Prehaps you could investigate him or Ice Cream Clone. Or it's possible you're still lyeing thorugh your teeeth, and your yourself are a traitor. Isn't it possible for him to be. It's possible that he's a traitor with night actions, or that he simply knows who's a traitor and who's not, so his facts have been all true. Has he ever rooted out any traitors? I had already accused Suzzanne, and we had agreeed to ill her when he revealed she was a traitor. Has he learned any useful knowledge for us yet? i think not. I'm starting to also suspect Trexxen. I'm not voting yet, but it may be time for him to die.

All good points. You always have had good points. :wink:

I'm starting to have my doubts about Rotrigous.

Firstly, your "everything comes in twos" idea is crackpot at best. I'm going to assume the traitors already know who is who amongst themselves - why would they NEED an investigator? Yet, I have already proven my ability time and time again.

The missing nights? All of them except 10 I was too drunk (busy IRL) to tell Dragonator of my actions, and thus as per the castle policy on any actions not solicited by dragonator I didn't do anything. Night 10...I don't know, I think it got lost or something, because my inspection the night before last was titled night 9, and now it's night 11 and I'm confused! ;_;

Mary: I mentioned I Scream; he is Lord Gary, yes? As I said, he was a target of a murder and therefore could not feasibly be a traitor. I am not a traitor myself; I have said it time and time again and it has become annoying to continue to do so!

I ask those of you still sane enough to think I am innocent; attempt to reason with these fools, as it appears that nothing I say matters anymore. If they careth not about my word at all, I will simply cease to speak. Oh, and Savril, I'd be delighted to investigate you, unless ImperialShadows is alive at the end of the day. I'm becoming more certain that he is a traitor with every passing moment.

Vote Rotrigous/ImperialShadows.

~(a very flustered) Kyle

Yeah yeah, what a surprise. Calvin did the same thing when accused. It's the nature of your type. I sincerely believe that all you have to do is survive to win, no matter which side it's on.

Firstly, your "everything comes in twos" idea is crackpot at best.

Hit too close to home, didn't I? My theory has been shown time and again. Blame it on Draggy for not being very creative, but look at the facts.

We start with 4 lords (3 lords and a lady). Lord Ash and Lady Suzanne, a pair on their own, are also traitors. You claim that Lord Gary is loyal, and Calvin claimed that Lord Savril is loyal. Half the royal family is bad.

General Spencer: Loyalist night killer. (who killed a damn loyalist, but let's not suffer through that again)

General Marcus: Traitorous night killer.

Calvin: Investigator / Mercenary. Officially working for a traitor (Lord Ash), but not loyal to them. He ratted out Marcus.

And now you.

I'm going to assume the traitors already know who is who amongst themselves - why would they NEED an investigator?

It is an established fact that Calvin was just such an investigator, so your logic is flawed. As for you proving yourself, you only seem to magically come up with condemning evidence when it's convenient, at the last minute after we already suspect someone. The basic ploy of a mercenary out to save himself. Too little, too late.

I'm becoming more certain that he is a traitor with every passing moment.

Nice job, Calvin, er, Kyle. Wow, your names even sound like you could be brothers in a family of non-creative namers. Draggy is going to have to do a better job next time, his slips are showing.

Well Im Lord Gary, and Marcus tried to kill me so I guess that makes me as loyal as i can be seen to be in this game!

Firstly, your "everything comes in twos" idea is crackpot at best. I'm going to assume the traitors already know who is who amongst themselves - why would they NEED an investigator? Yet, I have already proven my ability time and time again.

The missing nights? All of them except 10 I was too drunk (busy IRL) to tell Dragonator of my actions, and thus as per the castle policy on any actions not solicited by dragonator I didn't do anything. Night 10...I don't know, I think it got lost or something, because my inspection the night before last was titled night 9, and now it's night 11 and I'm confused! ;_;

Mary: I mentioned I Scream; he is Lord Gary, yes? As I said, he was a target of a murder and therefore could not feasibly be a traitor. I am not a traitor myself; I have said it time and time again and it has become annoying to continue to do so!

I ask those of you still sane enough to think I am innocent; attempt to reason with these fools, as it appears that nothing I say matters anymore. If they careth not about my word at all, I will simply cease to speak. Oh, and Savril, I'd be delighted to investigate you, unless ImperialShadows is alive at the end of the day. I'm becoming more certain that he is a traitor with every passing moment.

~(a very flustered) Kyle

Thanks for solidifying my position.

I think that is somewhat a knee jerk reaction to vote Rotrigous after you raised some points about Byron, why switch now?

Heres something for everyone to chew on!

If I didn't want to be investigated, and found to be a traitor, and my night action was to choose a person to spend the night with, Then I would always make sure I was with someone other than an investigator!

So my question to Rotrigous is, would you be willing to spend the night with Kyle? or alone so Kyle could investigate you?

Understood. Another Draggy murder. Clearly, he's looking to kill all of us off and just take over himself.

Damn, he's figured it out.

Well someone was sure too sooner or later.

Yes, but I had hoped it would come as a surprise near the end...

It doesn't matter, they can't do anything about it.

Good point. :devil:

Since Day one I think some one has been "dragging" us along, DRAGonator :tongue:

[/color]

Hilarious. :hmpf:

:wink:

My mistake on that one, I did in fact mean night 10. I was a bit rushed last night to get it all done. :grin:

Blame it on Draggy for not being very creative, but look at the facts.

Draggy is going to have to do a better job next time, his slips are showing.

Hey, what's with all these jabs at the host? Slips? What slips? I don't make slips! You better watch it, I might decide to "accidentally" set fire to your rooms tonight...

You mean get me to do it.

Yeah something like that. Anyway, for your information Roto-Rooter, this game is more complex than any of you would ever imagine. :devil: Everything was done for a purpose. Well most of it, anyway.

You have made a couple of blunders though.

Well, yes, but anybody would. And they weren't anything major, so it's OK. It has been a good learning experience for me. I know that if I run one of these again (depending on interest of course, I have plenty of ideas), it will be much more efficient because I'll have the experience. There are so many things I've had to figure out as I've gone along this time, but still, I think it's turned out pretty good. :sweet:

Enough defending yourself, I'm getting bored. Let's go play a game or something, please? I saw this really awesome thing in the other room, this fat guy was eating a donut and sitting at some sort of portal, through which you could see these guys slaughtering each other... I want to play that! :wub:

Umm, I don't think you were supposed to see that. Still, it sounds fun, what better way to pass the time than with a violent video game? I haven't played one in years!

What's a video game? :wacko:

Never mind, let's get out of here. These people are too rude to be good company.

With a rude gesture, the mighty Lord Dragonator turned on his heels and walked sedately from the room. At least, that was what he intended, but it was slightly ruined when he tripped and feel on his face...

So my question to Rotrigous is, would you be willing to spend the night with Kyle? or alone so Kyle could investigate you?

Last time I followed him and tried to block his night actions, I was told:

"Last night you followed Rotrigous. As stated in his final post, he did indeed make his way to the rooms of Mary the maid, and spent the night entertaining her. You do however have a suspicion that he was not just there to enjoy himself, and that it was not a coincidence that he had spent the night with Mary on many an occasion.

Despite this, he did not get up to anything that required you to take action, so you settled down comfortably and awaited the dawn…"

Again, since he didn't do a night action, I didn't hit him, but I hit Quarryman/Michael... *huh* what's up with that? Do you think there's something to that? Who I hit and who I don't hit?...

I don't know what to believe at this point...*huh*