1st - MstrOfPppts

2nd - Blackprye

3rd - SilvaShado

Forum Division - MOC Contest

1st - Toltomeja

2nd - MstrOfPppts

3rd - Matn

Winners

You have 14 days to provide your shipping details via the Classic-Pirates.com Contact Form. If you have not done so after 14 days you will forfeit your prize. If you have provided your detail recently, please reconfirm them.

Everyone Else

Congratulate the winners!

Congratulations to all of you. You've deserved it because there was some really great feedback :thumbup:

I hope we'll get the same good comments in future contests.

Wow, nice! Commenting on each entry is something I do with every contest I participate in, so it's certainly fun to see I've won something doing it. :thumbup: Thanks!

Congrats to all!

Just a question on filling out the form. It won't let me choose a subject and there's no place to write that it's for this contest. Should I fill it out anyway and you'll match me up?

Woah!

I didn't really expect to win much less place 2nd. There was some very good critics out there giving some really great feedback. I don't know what I did creatively critic wise but I'm definitely not complaining.

Loving all the piratey goodness and looking forward to more.

Arrr!

Oh, and Silva. If you just try submiting your form it will reset the form with the "Claim a Prize" option in the subject combo box.

Will

Hey, this is really great news for me! I am glad since criticizing is quite my habit and this time I was able to do something with it. Well it's more stating my opinion rather than just criticizing, so everyone have in mind that all my comments were frank and also quite subjective. Which means that some other people might like something the other way and please do not feel offended in any way!

Luckily I found enough time for this competition to also participate in both categories, because I really don't like to criticize without doing anything myself. I only regret I ran out of time for my third version of the story, but that's life ... Also congratulations to all the others, there were really some good points stated especially in the stories part of the competition!

At the end I'd use this place to say a big thanks to the organizers and also all the competitors. I was positively surprised by the amount of entries in both categories and really hope that the line continues in the next year, since it's currently my favorite theme!

Congratulations to all competitors and thanks to the organisers again!

Edited by Toltomeja