BrickQueen

BrickQueen from YouTube

Hi everyone! I'm posting this on the new members forum because I've never been very active on this website, so it's like new to me. I just wanted to say hello to everyone. Hope you are all have a great day! =)

This was a shock, I came to greet some new folks and find a Lego ledgend. Anyway it's great to have you about and I am a big fan of your work. Hope you enjoy yourself here. :sweet:

Edited by The Joker1

Welcome aboard. Are you the same BrickQueen who does all those reviews and sometimes in costumes on YouTube?

Welcome to Eurobricks; I can't say I've watched your videos before but when I get the chance, I'll check your channel out.

Hello there BrickQueen and welcome to eurobricks! I suggest going on the "lady's stand up" thread and officially registering yourself as a Lady, hope to see you here again.

Hey! Your name has come up from time to time, your definitely well known and should add significantly to the discussion, welcome!

Thank you to everyone who has welcomed me to EuroBricks!! I had no idea so many of my fans were here. I recognize some of you from YouTube too like LazyChickenFilms!

Thank you Freddy Bricker for directing me to that thread. I've just posted on there. :)