Sign in to follow this  
TheFrisian

Hi everybody!

Hi everybody!

This seems to be the place to be to introduce myself, so here I am. About myself: I am 29 years old, I live in the Netherlands, and I've been fooling around with LEGO from a very early age on. As my nick I have chosen the name The Frisian, and I have been a regular visitor of the eurobricks forum for quite some time now. At first just because it is a great source of the latest LEGO news, but recently I also started to enjoy reading the conversations on the forum and more than once I was tempted to join in. That is why I finally decided to register. I don't know how often I'll be able to participate, but I hope my contribution will be appreciated just the same.

The Frisian

Hi there Andrew, thanks a lot for that kind welcome. As a kid, I loved nothing more than to be able to escape reality and immerse myself into worlds that stimulated my (very lively) imagination. And quite frankly, that hasn't changed much. Even today I feel most drawn towards genres like science fiction, history and fantasy. It may come to no surprise that my first LEGO set in the early 1980's was a small Castle themed set (6022 Horse Cart), and that theme kinda stuck with me. Since TLC decided to revive the Castle theme into a whole new and improved reincarnation, you'll probably find me a lot in the Castle section. But I have also very fond memories of Pirates, the old Space themes and Star Wars, so I'll probably stray into those forums as well.

*sweet* Welcome at Eurobricks! I am glad that you will be joining our discussions! *sweet* *y*

Welcome TheFrisian to our warm and cosy place!

Quite frankly: it's a plague! *skull*

Phew - I

I'm starting to think Eurobricks is indeed plagued by the Dutch, but something tells me that isn't such a bad thing! I'd love to go to Legoworld as well Holodoc, but I'm afraid I can't make it this year. Maybe next year though!

Hello and welcome on eurobricks :-)

Dutch on ! (or must I say: Dutch and Frisians on, I don't know how nationalistic you are? 8-| )

Oetmoarn!

(goodbye from a frisian weatherforcaster on a dutch commercial broadcaster, Piet Paulusma on SBS6)

Nice to hear you also go to Legoworld Holodoc, On which day are you going? :-)

Edited by Wout

Hello and welcome on eurobricks :-)

Dutch on ! (or must I say: Dutch and Frisians on, I don't know how nationalistic you are? 8-| )

Well, not THAT nationalistic in any case. I feel just as much Dutch as I do Frisian, LOL. But thanks a lot for your welcome!

And actually, the greeting Piet Paulusma uses is "oant moarn", which means "until tomorrow".