Mark of Falworth

CCCXII Falworth Castle Revisited.

Very nice castle, Mark of Falworth!

I like the rockwork, though more SNOT would be nice. The foliage is nice and dense. Those palm trees look great. I also particularly like the water technique and waterfall.

The detailing on the castle is nice as well: not too extravagant and not too simple. The double arches over the windows look great. The only detail I think could be better is the parapet on top of the wall. It seems like it is currently done in LEGO scale with a 1-brick-high wall and 1-brick-high turrets. It would look more realistic if the wall were taller by at least a brick so the minifigure heads were at the height of the gaps between turrets.

Brick on, Mark of Falworth!

The combination of rocks, dark and light gray, palms, foliage, water and high is definitely one of yours styles that I love so much.

Good luck on CCC XII and congrats for one more beatiful MOC!

Epic build Mark ! I am so looking forward to this years CCC, seems to be a tough year for everybody.

I LOVE the inset archway style you have used, really adds something to the towers. The path is well done and man do you have a LOT of greenery. My one disappointment was the big boulder by the waterfall (left of it), I had kind of hoped was secretly a doorway to something. Hollywood has clearly ruined me to think that a waterfall doesn't contain a secret base!

The palm trees are very well done and seem very organic. The water effect is very believable with the light parts/medium/dark all collaborating to make for a lovely little splash of color that draws the eye down from top to bottom, then the criss-cross of the path makes you go side to side.

The never-tiring Mark has returned, again with sheer excellence.

The waterfall has really turned out well.

I like the way that leads to the castle - and the castle itself has a unique look.

Need to mention the 45 degree angle of the front tower?

Impressing.