Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Hinckley's LEGO Lair

So, since I'm packing my entire lair to move to California and since, working for the park, I will not be allowed to sell LEGO on eBay or Bricklink, I've decided to sell the sets I've been waiting to appreciate on eBay:

(Thanks to Zorro for creating the links for me. :sweet: )

10123 LEGO Star Wars Cloud City MISB!

starting price: 0,99 USD

Hinckley1.jpg

CLICK HERE to place a bid!

7181 LEGO UCS Tie Interceptor MISB!

hinckley2.jpg

7785 LEGO Batman Arkham Asylum MISB!

starting price: 1,29 USD

hinckley4.jpg

4856 LEGO Spiderman Doc Ock's Hideout MISB!

hinckley5.jpg

7019 LEGO Vikings Fortress vs. Fafnir Dragon MISB!

hinckley6.jpg

So, since I'm packing my entire lair to move to California and since, working for the park, I will not be allowed to sell LEGO on eBay or Bricklink, I've decided to sell the sets I've been waiting to appreciate on eBay:

I thought you got to work from Chicago and didn't have to move. Maybe I misread the post...

Steve

Ah damn. I am eyeing with Doc Ocks Hideout, but shipping alone is $35 to Germany :(

Maybe I misread the post...

Yes. Yes, you did. :wink:

Ah damn. I am eyeing with Doc Ocks Hideout, but shipping alone is $35 to Germany :(

New International Shipping rules for US: Everything over a certain weight overseas has to go priority. Sorry. :sceptic:

I'll watch a couple, though I have a feeling they'll be out of my price range pretty quickly. :sceptic:

Yes. Yes, you did. :wink:

Ah, I see where I got confused. When you said:

Well, I will work in the model facility which is offsite, not the park's model shop. I will build the designs the designers give me for the parks in Malaysia, Dubai, Carlsbad and the Discovery Center in my very own Chicago.

I read it as you were going to be building in your very own Chicago, for Malaysia, Dubai, Carlsbad and the Discovery Center. Rather than the Discovery Center was in Chicago.

Steve

Ah, I see where I got confused. When you said:

I read it as you were going to be building in your very own Chicago, for Malaysia, Dubai, Carlsbad and the Discovery Center. Rather than the Discovery Center was in Chicago.

Steve

Aha. I see the confusion very clearly now. Isn't it ironic though that I have to go out there to build Chicago landmarks? :wacko:

A lot of great sets there, Hinck.(Especially the viking boat...)

However I can't afford to spend any money right now. :cry_sad:

No Fabuland? :cry_sad: (Not supprised, actually. :grin: )

If this stuff was 'Buy It Now,' I would probably buy some of it.....I would only then because I am so sick of being just barely outbid by people on ebay.

Good thing there are things to punch other than my computer screen...

Just a thought, but maybe you shouldn't have posted these auctions so soon after declaring your Lego storage area was infested with rodents! :laugh:

Indeed, the rat crap and poison, etc. would be a slight problem if it weren't for these two factors:

1.--These auctions are of MISB sets. I wonder if this is the reason why. :laugh:

2.--He says that he cleans off his bricks, and dried them with a fan, so you have to give some credit there. :thumbup:

1.--These auctions are of MISB sets. I wonder if this is the reason why. :laugh:

You're right, there should be separately listed auctions for the poison and rat corpses.:wink:

No Fabuland? :cry_sad: (Not supprised, actually. :grin: )

I think Hinckley did used to sell Fabuland from his website brickzone.net, but there's nothing at the moment. Unless it's in a bricklink store.

New International Shipping rules for US: Everything over a certain weight overseas has to go priority. Sorry. :sceptic:

Is that rule a rule from the postal service or what?

You're right, there should be separately listed auctions for the poison and rat corpses.:wink:

:laugh:

I thought about that, but wasn't going to talk about it in this thread. Nice job Sveltey. Looks like these sets aren't tainted by any chewing by rats. Also, it looks like they are going to bring in quite a bit of money, as they are well worth it. Nice sets! Good luck!

I thought about that, but wasn't going to talk about it in this thread. Nice job Sveltey. Looks like these sets aren't tainted by any chewing by rats. Also, it looks like they are going to bring in quite a bit of money, as they are well worth it. Nice sets! Good luck!

I have absolutely no doubt that the sets Hinckley's selling are immaculate :wub:, I just thought it was funny: 'Curse you stinking, crapping, MOC-invading mice!' The next day: 'Hey guys, anyone want to buy a MISB Cloud City direct from my lair?'

Seriously, bid with confidence, people! :wink:

Is that rule a rule from the postal service or what?

Yes.

I have absolutely no doubt that the sets Hinckley's selling are immaculate :wub:, I just thought it was funny: 'Curse you stinking, crapping, MOC-invading mice!' The next day: 'Hey guys, anyone want to buy a MISB Cloud City direct from my lair?'

Seriously, bid with confidence, people! :wink:

Yes, thank you for bringing that up in the first place. :hmpf_bad:

:tongue: These sets are sealed and on top of that were shrinkwrapped during our rodent problems and have no possibility of contamination as they were on a high shelf with no rodent access.

Wow, Cloud City and Arkham Asylum are going for over $100 already, while the UCS TIE Interceptor is still at $2. :laugh:

I will further support the fact that these sets are MISB, and were out of any danger. I have seen them, and I know they were safe from Mickey, Pixie, Dixie, and all of those darn meeses to pieces!

I'll protect the identity of the guy who has the high bid on three of my items, but he lives where I'm moving! Wouldn't that be hilarious if I put these on eBay so I wouldn't have to pack them and I end up bringing them with me anyway to drop them off with him instead of charging him shipping. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'll protect the identity of the guy who has the high bid on three of my items, but he lives where I'm moving! Wouldn't that be hilarious if I put these on eBay so I wouldn't have to pack them and I end up bringing them with me anyway to drop them off with him instead of charging him shipping. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

:angry:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Argh!!! Smiley Overload!

:grin::laugh::hmpf::devil:

Argh!!! Smiley Overload!

:grin::laugh::hmpf::devil:

No offense, but I will squash any such spamming in the future. Thanks. :sweet:

:laugh: The Cloud City and Arkham have had over 10 bids while the poor UCS is left to rot with 2!

:laugh: The Cloud City and Arkham have had over 10 bids while the poor UCS is left to rot with 2!

Odd. Someone posted that two posts above yours... Please read the thread before posting in it.

Sign in to follow this