Sign in to follow this  
denik

Hogwarts 'Great Hall'

Hello dear users!

Today I present to you my biggest homemade!

Subject homemade Harry Potter again, or rather, the Hogwarts. I built part of the Hogwarts' Great Hall. "I hope that I could give you all the atmosphere of this wonderful place! I was shooting without a background, because most home-made ...

We now turn to homemade!

85f50e3d0b46.jpg

a5c3922beafb.jpg

ff6c00639363.jpg

654d0d242cc2.jpg

ba2db9004c4f.jpg

0e78fa560ee3.jpg

b2d9b359d258.jpg

f98634219cc9.jpg

d02884d7d618.jpg

7e13b7662fc0.jpg

a91f5fa386eb.jpg

b0c3115ce9eb.jpg

bea1b26826c7.jpg

22c22b395885.jpg

6b76403e080b.jpg

47ea2a4031ca.jpg

84e3f4faed29.jpg

671c6696e92f.jpg

787492d553ed.jpg

I hope that everyone enjoyed it! It is waiting for comments and criticism! Bye!

Not bad looking 'Great Hall' 'denik', a little short on staff at Hogwarts today eh ? :wink:

Brick On while casting spells 'denik' ! :grin:

This surely doesn't look bad Denik! Great job!

As a Harry Potter builder myself (And it so happens I built my own Great hall) I know how hard this can be! And I must say you pulled it off very nicely! The outside is okay though I feel likes the roof needs some work and in some pictures it looks obvious you run out of bricks and tried to fill the gaps with random colored bricks. That's not that big of a problem, but if you get the opportunity to, try to get that fixed. As for the inside, it looks really nice! Finally someone who gets the tables right I'd say! everybody seems to forget hufflepuff and Ravenclaw in their MOCs. I know they're not in the sets, but come one, they musn't been forgotten! As for the teachers table, I agree with lightningtiger that they're might be missing a few, but then again, I assume you didn't have trelawney, Sprout and Hagrid. But that's just one tiny detail that you may be able to fix in the future!

So to make the long story short! This is an awesome creation with some minor details that could use some approvement!

Keep making all these HP Mocs Denik, they're really cool!

That's pretty cool. I like how the roof opens for access. I think, though, the mishmash of figs takes away a bit. Overall, job well done.