Sign in to follow this  
mediumsnowman

Will trade sealed polys for 5003084 Age of Ultron Hulk

Ok, here we go. I went into TRU a week ago to get some Hulk polys. I get as far as the checkout with a couple of them in my hands and the thing flashes on the screen saying "DO NOT SELL UNTIL DEC 12", because they're for a promotion, right? Well I come back today and ask for them and they say they sold out of the first box and managed to lose their second box. :hmpf: It's apparently sitting in the back room somewhere but they can't find it. And because TRU has the worst customer service I've ever seen, nobody wants to go look for it. :sceptic: Some employee probably stole it and is now selling them on Ebay. :hmpf_bad:

Long story short, I need to get my hands on at least one of these guys. In case you've been living under a rock, here's what I'm looking for:

http://brickset.com/sets/5003084-1

I'm willing to trade you for one or more of the following polys, which I have sealed:

23734167056_ac7aeb499e_z.jpg

Sorry for the bad glare, but you should be able to see what's there. :blush: Please PM if interested, US ONLY. I don't want to pay exorbitant shipping fees.

Edited by mediumsnowman

EDIT: I also have a sealed First Order TIE polybag available

Never mind. I saw the movie and decided to open it. :laugh: C-3PO is still available though. :wink:

Edited by mediumsnowman

Gawd....this TRU story is so awful and sooooo old. It has only happened to me about twenty times in the past four years. It seems like every polybag promotion they have gets royally screwed up. They never can find the bags during the promotion period, but often have them and won't sell them to you before it begins. And of course they run out of them, so there are none to sell when the promotion is over. I'm ill just thinking about what a pain in the big behind their polybag promotions are. I could rant for a few hours on this topic but have better things at the top of my list, like go to bed.

I forgot to add that yes, it happened again with the Hulk plybag promotion. I walked back and looked in the LEGO section; some employee had put two dozen Hulk polybags in the polybag bin. I took a few up front, and they would not sell me one of them because the promotion was still running. Aaaargh! I went back and found a few items to purchase using store credits, coupons, rewards dollars, etc., so I would not have to spend hard cash (my LEGO vow for December,), and managed to snag a couple for my nephews. Aargh again!

Edited by Legogal

I think you're in the Seattle area, right? Which TRU did you hit?

Bellevue :sceptic: Funny thing is I've had good experiences with them in the past, especially during the Rocket Raccoon promotion. I got like 6 of those guys. :laugh:

Where did you find it at? I still haven' t seen one in a store.

They were in a bin in the Lego aisle with some Ninjago and Friends polys.

Sign in to follow this