Sign in to follow this  
user

Space pirates!

Hello some of you may remember the old Idea topic of space pirates I made well here you go! :classic:

First off is my favorite crew Captain Ralkon and the unfinished! 3379698315_3928396b22_o.jpg A band of cyborgs that were left behind to rust while their creator was away decided to ban together and get revenge! Second of all is Captain inferno and his Cyrates! 3379698327_1cc59b2af5_o.jpg

And third Captain.Miledred and the star scoundrels. 3379698323_9acbc54d89_o.jpgDr.Mildred a famous scientist in the future and the last surviving blacktron soldier eventually was driven insane by a horrible concoction he made accedently in his labs one day that he calls THE BLOB! After being driven completely insane the blob pursuaded him to become a space pirate and eventually convinced his former assistant to join him in his conquest to take over the universe!

Enjoy! :classic:

And remember to thank Oky Wan Kenobi if it had'nt been for his constant bugging me I would have never took the time to post these! :grin:

Edited by computerbug

Looks like a simply perfect crew of rough scoundrels indeed, very nice! My favoriteĀ“s that pretty weird one with the ExoForce hair. :thumbup:

Looks like a simply perfect crew of rough scoundrels indeed, very nice! My favoriteĀ“s that pretty weird one with the ExoForce hair. :thumbup:

He's the reason why that's my favorite crew! He's inspired versio to be a futuristic version of Graznadors Bonvrunu.

As I already told you via PM, these are really cool. I like Captain Ralkon and his robo-parrot a lot! The part of his hat with the flames on it is supposed to be or just holo-projected/laser feathers (like his saw), right? Because it also kinda looks like a mini chimney where flames come out. Perhaps that would be a nice idea for a Steampunk pirate captain! :sweet:

My favorite crew, though, is the one with the Agents heads. Because they look like normal pirates which have been technologically enhanced! However, their captain could have used some variation from the Inferno character. Perhaps a different face or hair piece. Because right now, this crew looks too much like the Agents baddie gang with pirate costumes. :tongue:

But overall, they're all pretty good. :thumbup:

Now, what you need to do is to make vehicles and/or bases for them! :skull:

As I already told you via PM, these are really cool. I like Captain Ralkon and his robo-parrot a lot! The part of his hat with the flames on it is supposed to be or just holo-projected/laser feathers (like his saw), right? Because it also kinda looks like a mini chimney where flames come out. Perhaps that would be a nice idea for a Steampunk pirate captain! :sweet:

My favorite crew, though, is the one with the Agents heads. Because they look like normal pirates which have been technologically enhanced! However, their captain could have used some variation from the Inferno character. Perhaps a different face or hair piece. Because right now, this crew looks too much like the Agents baddie gang with pirate costumes. :tongue:

But overall, they're all pretty good. :thumbup:

Now, what you need to do is to make vehicles and/or bases for them! :skull:

Yes they are supposed to be lazer feathers and did you not read the name of the agent pirate crew? It was Captain inferno and his Cyrates! I would make those vehicles but right now I am really busy with the SP3 hangar so I wont be makeing them anytime soon. :cry_sad: