GRogall

Modular Building 10243 Parisian Restaurant (2014 Modular Building)

Yet Again I sadly only have the name! I might get the set # and price soon!

So let the discussion begin!.....................

Yet Again I sadly only have the name! I might get the set # and price soon!

So let the discussion begin!.....................

OMG you've managed to come up with the exclusive again GRogall. Look forward to more info and photo's of course.

Oh la la... A trip to Paris.

Thanks GRogall, a restaurant - that must be the thing Jamie was talking about, before we knew it was a cinema.

I was thinking this morning that it was about time we had an indication as to what the next Modular was going to be!

Thank you!

This could be an exciting build - as long as there's no freakin' mimes!

Cafe corner round rwo to mark the start if the next block?

Oh this could be good. I expect a wonderful dining room, great features in the kitchen, and a facade that should be beautiful. I just wonder what color it will be be? I can't wait for a pic.

I think i will already thank you for a hundred times in advance GRogall, since I believe you'll keep spreading the news before anyone else again and again..!

Parisian restaurant, sounds great to me!

First thing I thought was like: Umh, it'll probably be in line with CC and GG...

BUT if I think like that and already "expect" something in terms of design, it might surprise me like with the Palace Cinema that I did not much like at first sight... So I will not make up my mind this time.

Thanks for sharing and looking forward to follow the discussion :sweet:

Already the name sounds interesting and tempting. I'm visualizing a building with detailed facade, and a lovely romantic restaurant with a couple enjoying a meal. That's how I see Paris (and I haven't been there....yet).Thanks for the great news, Grogall! :sweet: And looking forward to more info, when available.

I'm thinking:

• Plenty of out-in-front seating with umbrellas (possibly the building will be offset more from the street than the others in the series). Maybe with greenery/shrubbery to separate the eating area from the public space.
  • An inside Bar area.
  • Ornate facade with a curved SNOT lettered restaurant name.
  • An 'A' frame blackboard out front with a sticker for the menu items (a Prix frixe!)

Sounds great. I expect it will be a beatifull building. Too bad it we'll have to wait a looong time untill it will be released.

Sounds interesting. I hope it will be more in style of CC or GG, i.e. a restaurant on the ground floor and an appartment or something similar above.

Awaiting more info. :classic:

^ hey it might even have a wine cellar!

That would be really interesting, and a feature I'd love. Maybe we'll get some of the friends accessories in non friends colors like pearl silver. I would love to see it having out front seating which just screams Parisian restaurant to me.

Interesting....another eatery from Lego, pity it's not more shops.....at least it won't be a corner building. Now if memory serves me correct quite a while back there was a clue floating about it was something to do with a chef or similar.....I could be wrong. :blush:

Thanks, Grogall!

Not much to go on yet, but certainly sound like it could be a great one. Now the long wait to see what it looks like!

This sounds great. There was talk before the palace cinema release of a restraunt by Jamie at a convention somewhere. So he was talking well ahead of its release then.

Are we hoping for a march release date?

I still have to buy all of them!

Seriously though, even with just a name, this sounds promising. One of these days I'll actually buy a modular instead of living vicariously through GRogall's reveals.

Awesome! It sounds exciting! I can imagine:

-a wine cellar

-a Rose window

-a maybe a small mosaic floor!

Excited!

Restaurant.... Oh my gosh..... Been dreaming I've been waiting, to dine with my minifigures. The modulars do their tricks, but restaurants are my picks. Preform well in sales, they hold quite the tales- this modular will see my right there on my shelf!

(In the tone to RD's part in At The Gala. I had to. This modular sounds awesome.)

Nuts! I was thinking of designing one for the last few months. Will love to see what they produce. Guess I'd better be swifter getting my ideas out there.