Sign in to follow this  
Peasantseverywhere

What were you treated too for Christmas?

I was trying to look for this topic but was unable to find it anywhere, however if it already exists feel free to let me know so i can close it down. My question to you all is what were you treated too for Christmas? I always enjoy hearing peoples Christmas stories and the Lego they received and/or built. I should probably kick this off by saying that I bought myself 2 modulars whilst my partner bought me Jabba's palace and the three smallest Force Awakens Star Wars sets. It was a great day! So what are your stories for this year?

I got Skyra's Mysterious Sky Castle and three CMF (Gargoyle, Witch & Zombie Captain). I've received Lego gift cards in the past, but this was the first time I got to open my Lego present on Christmas and start building it on the same day.

For me it was a Couple of Doctor Who videos, a Batman 1960's TV series, and some Technic

42008 Service Truck

42022 Hot Rod

42037 Formula Off-Road Racer and

42038 Artic Truck

It was a Technic Christmas!

My family really treats the "Old Guy" well!

Happy New Year,

Andy D

Detective's Office, Snowspeeder Microfighter, Emerald Express. Then with money my grandparents gave me I bought Wall-E. I think I will be getting some more money soon, so I'll try and hunt down Mask Maker vs. Skull Grinder.

I didn't really get much related to Lego really. What I got for Christmas was the complete boxset for Firefly, got Ant-Man on DVD, two things related to Doctor Who and a new 360. Guess the one Lego related thing that I got was Lego Dimensions but I got that a few days after Christmas. Otherwise I got a pretty limited haul in terms of Christmas presents this year so yeah.

Metalbeard's Sea Cow, Mos Eisley Cantina from 2014, 8088 ARC-170 and 75058 MTT, which I've modded to cover the gaps.

Brochitis and a touch of pneumonia...

Steve

Big, big bummer. Get well soon Steve.

Andy D

Our son (9 years) made out like a bandit.

Jurassic World Indominous Rex Breakout

Jurassic World T-Rex Tracker

Jurassic World Pteranadon Capture

Jurassic World Dilophosaurus Attack

Lego Movie Cloud Cuckoo Palace

Star Wars Kylo Ren's Shuttle

A few polybags and minifigs.

I got the Big Bang Theory set and a framed copy of the first patent for the original Lego brick.

Some really sweet hauls this year. My wife and I purchased the Doctor Who set together and she gave me the minifigure encyclopedia and Minifigures year by year books. On a side note why is Christmas not celebrated in the Netherlands so much?

My wife bought me 60051 HST Happy days. I also got the Dr Who set a couple of weeks before for my birthday double bonus.